Holy **** TDS is real!

8,033 Views | 110 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by SUag
Cowboy Curtis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dear diary (I know), but I happened to overhear Seth Meyers on the television and within 45 seconds all I heard out of his mouth was REEEEEEEE! First he called him "our deranged President", then insinuated he was going to die because of HCQ, then finally "Trump made a fool out of himself today in front of Virginian farmers by saying the Governor is trying to take away their guns and they can't protect their potatoes anymore". Didn't Blackface Klansman Ralph Northam try and ban "assault weapons"?! I'm never turning on late night television again.
DSAg44
AG
Seth's show is horrible...really, it's atrocious
hairloom
Liberals have absolutely ruined all the late night talk shows. It's hard to fathom the writers for all of these shows cannot come up with any non TDS jokes
SUag
AG
A lot of people hate trump, our troller in chief. Call it TDS, call if whatever you want. He is despised by many. Breaking all norms has consequences.
hairloom
SUag said:

A lot of people hate trump, our troller in chief. Call it TDS, call if whatever you want. He is despised by many. Breaking all norms has consequences.
like ruining all late-night TV shows? What a stupid ass "consequence"
Tibbers
Dear diary,
Similar bs on who wants to be a millionaire tonight. Question was about what they call the card the president carries that has the nuke codes. It's called the biscuit. Anyway, Jimmy Kimmel couldnt contain himself that orangemanbad was carrying that around and he and dr. Phil had some quips about the dangers of orangemanbad. It was real ****ty. Kimmel is a ****bird.
DadofEaston
SUag said:

They hate him because they're told to hate him. Its been one thing after another to keep y'all foaming at the mouth. Seriously, it started with y'all making fun of his campaign to get him to be the candidate because Trump could never win. Then went into cruise control because Trump could never beat Hillary, EVER! Then when he did, its been nothing but attack, or #Resist as y'all call it. Truth is, a lot of people love Trump too. Same as Obama, for all the love he got in the media, there was an equal amount that hated him. Obama was despised by many but he had the media on his side.
SUag
AG
DadofEaston said:

SUag said:

They hate him because they're told to hate him. Its been one thing after another to keep y'all foaming at the mouth. Seriously, it started with y'all making fun of his campaign to get him to be the candidate because Trump could never win. Then went into cruise control because Trump could never beat Hillary, EVER! Then when he did, its been nothing but attack, or #Resist as y'all call it. Truth is, a lot of people love Trump too. Same as Obama, for all the love he got in the media, there was an equal amount that hated him. Obama was despised by many but he had the media on his side.

No I hate him because what he says and what he does as potus is the antithesis of how I view America. He is pure partisan, win at all costs, no morals, and no regard for truth.

And I'd vote for literally anyone over him. Beyond sick of it.
hairloom
SUag said:

DadofEaston said:

SUag said:

No I hate him because what he says and what he does as potus is the antithesis of how I view America. He is pure partisan, win at all costs, no morals, and no regard for truth.

bless your poor heart
aggie93
AG
SUag said:

DadofEaston said:

SUag said:

Next thing you know you will tell me about how he weaponized the IRS, FBI, and CIA to spy on and destroy his political opponents. Sabotaging his successor because he didn't like him. Sell out his country cheap for deals with Iran and China for his own gain or to come up with some type of legacy.

Oh sorry, that's another guy. You are talking about the guy that sometimes says some stupid things in tweets. Yep, that's so much worse.
Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant; it is just that they know so much that isn't so.

Ronald Reagan
LegalDrugPusher
SUag said:

DadofEaston said:

SUag said:

So you like a weak pussified America?
triplemiller
AG
If Trump started selling our uranium mines to Russia and sending cash to Iran would that change your stance on him? If that doesn't work....how about weaponizing the IRS and FBI so he can attack his rivals?

Claiming he is too partisan from any progressive is the most pathetic statement I've seen today. I'm amazed how anyone could be that ignorant.
DadofEaston
triplemiller said:

If Trump started selling our uranium mines to Russia and sending cash to Iran would that change your stance on him? If that doesn't work....how about weaponizing the IRS and FBI so he can attack his rivals?

Claiming he is too partisan from any progressive is the most pathetic statement I've seen today. I'm amazed how anyone could be that ignorant.
But he cements it every day
_mpaul
AG
Lol at a Dem complaining about winning at all cost and pure partisanship.
misterguinness
AG
SUag said:

DadofEaston said:

SUag said:

How has your life changed since Trump has been President? What is so drastically different for you personally?
Irish_Man
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

SUag said:

DadofEaston said:

SUag said:

So you like a weak pussified America?

Life ain't easy for a boy named su.
treston58
hairloom said:

Liberals have absolutely ruined all the late night talk shows. It's hard to fathom the writers for all of these shows cannot come up with any non TDS jokes

This. I can't even watch them anymore. I miss the likes of Johnny Carson, etc.
BTKAG97
AG
SUag said:

Breaking all norms has consequences.
Not for democrats apparently.
Monywolf
SUag said:

Exactly how I felt about Obama. But he was the President. The criminal actions your party has taken to not recognize President Trump are disgraceful. I hope you get at least four more years of this.
Owlagdad
SUag said:

DadofEaston said:

SUag said:

Sounds like you are just like him.
Old Sarge
AG
misterguinness said:

SUag said:

DadofEaston said:

SUag said:

How has your life changed since Trump has been President? What is so drastically different for you personally?

His Girl didn't win.
Stump02
AG
SUag said:

DadofEaston said:

SUag said:

You can't be any farther from actual truth. The blinders are THICK on this one. Wowzers. The day you realize what is actually going on you will lose your mind.
Stump02
AG
_mpaul said:

Lol at a Dem complaining about winning at all cost and pure partisanship.
Even Alanis thinks this is too ironic.
maroonbeansnrice
AG
Old Sarge said:

misterguinness said:

SUag said:

DadofEaston said:

SUag said:

His Girl didn't win.
And God help us if she had. She, and her co-joined (when not philandering) conspirator Bill are the most baggage laden congenital criminals on the planet. Oh sure. That would have been better. Not! Her SCOTUS picks alone would have doomed our country to the waste bin of history.
“It ain’t like it used to be.”
-Jimbo Fisher
LandyOH
AG
Need 4 more years as I enjoy watching TDS too much.
Owlagdad
What would media do? Biden et al would bind them and muzzle them. Lots more fun to attack than just repeat , and worry about getting laid off. Trump is media's friend. Biden would mean Libs like ones here, would have no where to go and whine as even their freedoms erode.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
SUag said:

DadofEaston said:

SUag said:

Wrong. You hate him because you are told to hate him and your're on team blue. You want team blue to win no matter what. Morals, ethics, rules, laws be damned. You want team blue to win.

The future will look back on you as a monster like we do the nazis and enslavers of Africans. You vote for the MURDER OF BABIES! Their blood is on your hands. Future generations will look back with disgust and hatred of your team blue and everyone in it.
CyclingAg82
AG
DadofEaston said:

triplemiller said:

But he cements it every day
Here is the thing, he probably doesn't know that all happened (Even though it is explained on this forum over and over again)...the pallets of cash to Iran, giving them a path to a nuke, IRS weaponized against Tea Party Groups, Benghazi, and the spying on rival political party and attempted subversion and subsequent overthrow of a duly elected president.

He/She/Zhe probably gets all their news from Kimmel, Colbert et al. Ideology is a straight jacket with blinders.

And this person cannot fathom that obama was 10 times worse than Nixon, but the media worshipped obama, therefore he got away with it.
Joe Exotic
AG
SUag said:

Remember when you said you were a lifelong republican and then pimped Beto over Cruz?
tysker
AG
SUag said:

DadofEaston said:

SUag said:

Now imagine the potus was black... and boom you're racist.
RyanAg08
AG
aggie93 said:

SUag said:

DadofEaston said:

SUag said:

Next thing you know you will tell me about how he weaponized the IRS, FBI, and CIA to spy on and destroy his political opponents. Sabotaging his successor because he didn't like him. Sell out his country cheap for deals with Iran and China for his own gain or to come up with some type of legacy.

Oh sorry, that's another guy. You are talking about the guy that sometimes says some stupid things in tweets. Yep, that's so much worse.

EOT. There's no recovering from that.
Burdizzo
AG
SUag said:

I didn't vote for Trump. I voted third party for the first time in my life.

The fact that he gets Democrats so angry, they keep falling for his trolls, and he brings out the worst in Democrats tells me he is exactly what this country needed after all the smugness of the Obama administration.
Bag
AG
SUag said:

DadofEaston said:

SUag said:

Now I'm curious, how do you view America?
Saltwater Assassin
AG
SUag said:

A lot of people hate him, no disputing that.

There are also a lot of people, who either voted 3rd party or held their noses to vote for him in '16, that will now enthusiastically vote for him simply because the democrats' behavior has been absolutely disgusting during Trump's time in office. Their behavior has been borderline treasonous.

You can say trump is an *******, I probably wouldn't argue with you, but his shortcomings fall well short of the hypocrisy on full display by the democrats.

& before you wrote me off as a party line guy: i do not consider my self a republican; I am driven more by complete revulsion for the democrats than any fondness for the rinos

I really dont think you all (democrats) realize how much you have pissed off typically a-political people in this country.
Do right and bear the consequences. -Sam Houston
Kanyes psychiatrist
SUag said:

DadofEaston said:

SUag said:

Show us on the sheep doll where Trump touched you?
Page 1 of 4

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.