Holy **** TDS is real!

8,296 Views | 110 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by SUag
4stringAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'd wager most of the Trump supporters on this board and elsewhere don't align with his personality: an arrogant, narcissistic, look at me, love me, generally petty man. But to me that also described Obama and to some degree most politicians. So you essentially have the following choices:

Arrogant narcisstic look at me that puts America and Americans first and pushes for policies that benefit America home and abroad that create strong economy, bring manufacturing back to our shores, secure borders, puts judges on the bench that value the constitution, and protects things like gun rights.

Arrogant narcisstic look at me that hates what America is/stands for, wants to fundamentally change it with globalist policies that don't have American interests in mind, want to redistribute vast quantities of wealth in the name of fake science climate change, favors illegal immigrants over its own citizens and open borders, bends the knee to Chinese and other foreign interests, puts activist progressives on the judicial bench, and wants to trample constitutional rights.

Sorry, but I'll take the first one every time. This is why to me guys like Bill Kristol and NeverTrumpers are even worse scum than progressives/libs. They would willingly sell the country down the river for dumb reasons because of Trump's personality and that he is not Presidential.
captkirk
AG
Irish_Man said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

SUag said:

DadofEaston said:

SUag said:

A lot of people hate trump, our troller in chief. Call it TDS, call if whatever you want. He is despised by many. Breaking all norms has consequences.
They hate him because they're told to hate him. Its been one thing after another to keep y'all foaming at the mouth. Seriously, it started with y'all making fun of his campaign to get him to be the candidate because Trump could never win. Then went into cruise control because Trump could never beat Hillary, EVER! Then when he did, its been nothing but attack, or #Resist as y'all call it. Truth is, a lot of people love Trump too. Same as Obama, for all the love he got in the media, there was an equal amount that hated him. Obama was despised by many but he had the media on his side.

No I hate him because what he says and what he does as potus is the antithesis of how I view America. He is pure partisan, win at all costs, no morals, and no regard for truth.

And I'd vote for literally anyone over him. Beyond sick of it.

So you like a weak pussified America?

Life ain't easy for a boy named su.
You owe me a new monitor
"In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children...You do know that legislation around this EXACT issue was presented in the last legislative session." - ArcticPenguin
Goro Majima
AG
4stringAg said:

I'd wager most of the Trump supporters on this board and elsewhere don't align with his personality: an arrogant, narcissistic, look at me, love me, generally petty man. But to me that also described Obama and to some degree most politicians. So you essentially have the following choices:

Arrogant narcisstic look at me that puts America and Americans first and pushes for policies that benefit America home and abroad that create strong economy, bring manufacturing back to our shores, secure borders, puts judges on the bench that value the constitution, and protects things like gun rights.

Arrogant narcisstic look at me that hates what America is/stands for, wants to fundamentally change it with globalist policies that don't have American interests in mind, want to redistribute vast quantities of wealth in the name of fake science climate change, favors illegal immigrants over its own citizens and open borders, bends the knee to Chinese and other foreign interests, puts activist progressives on the judicial bench, and wants to trample constitutional rights.

Sorry, but I'll take the first one every time. This is why to me guys like Bill Kristol and NeverTrumpers are even worse scum than progressives/libs. They would willingly sell the country down the river for dumb reasons because of Trump's personality and that he is not Presidential.
LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK.

Not sorry but **** all the noise that option 2 entails.
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

SUag said:

DadofEaston said:

SUag said:

A lot of people hate trump, our troller in chief. Call it TDS, call if whatever you want. He is despised by many. Breaking all norms has consequences.
They hate him because they're told to hate him. Its been one thing after another to keep y'all foaming at the mouth. Seriously, it started with y'all making fun of his campaign to get him to be the candidate because Trump could never win. Then went into cruise control because Trump could never beat Hillary, EVER! Then when he did, its been nothing but attack, or #Resist as y'all call it. Truth is, a lot of people love Trump too. Same as Obama, for all the love he got in the media, there was an equal amount that hated him. Obama was despised by many but he had the media on his side.

No I hate him because what he says and what he does as potus is the antithesis of how I view America. He is pure partisan, win at all costs, no morals, and no regard for truth.

Is this what you think strong not-pussified America is?
turboboost
AG
Cowboy Curtis said:

Dear diary (I know), but I happened to overhear Seth Meyers on the television and within 45 seconds all I heard out of his mouth was REEEEEEEE! First he called him "our deranged President", then insinuated he was going to die because of HCQ, then finally "Trump made a fool out of himself today in front of Virginian farmers by saying the Governor is trying to take away their guns and they can't protect their potatoes anymore". Didn't Blackface Klansman Ralph Northam try and ban "assault weapons"?! I'm never turning on late night television again.
(I agree Cowboy Curtis)

Holy love of freedom! If this were true, then wouldn't these idiots encourage him to take HCQ? These idiots (D) can't see mm in front of their noses. So now they care about him so much that they are concerned about him taking HCQ? Doesn't this in a nutshell explain the relevance of HCQ! These goons are agenda driven and that just tells me a message. I don't need either HCQ, or a garbage vaccine but jeez HCQ has way more history of success than a Bill Gates Warp Speed Vaccine (BGWPV)! I'm so tired of posting about the obvious.
"Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
turboboost
AG
hairloom said:

Liberals have absolutely ruined all the late night talk shows. It's hard to fathom the writers for all of these shows cannot come up with any non TDS jokes
This is what the writers have become:

This DUDE is a dude turned female, that turned into a Deer which now has power to take away your first amendment right! How many of these do we have grazing around TexAgs?

"Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

SUag said:

DadofEaston said:

SUag said:

Wrong. You hate him because you are told to hate him and your're on team blue. You want team blue to win no matter what. Morals, ethics, rules, laws be damned. You want team blue to win.

The future will look back on you as a monster like we do the nazis and enslavers of Africans. You vote for the MURDER OF BABIES! Their blood is on your hands. Future generations will look back with disgust and hatred of your team blue and everyone in it.
Lol what... I myself don't give a f which party is in charge. I didn't vote for Hilary, and I didn't vote for Trump. But I can still have the opinion that Trump is a lying businessman (confirmed hundreds of times) who conned half of America into making life better for the 1% and disguising it like the 50% were better off. You voted for a giant ****** over a turd sandwich and your giant ****** won. Congrats!
Biz Ag
AG
Quote:

And yet you probably have a framed photo of Nancy Pelosi on your nightstand.
BoydCrowder13
misterguinness said:

SUag said:

DadofEaston said:

SUag said:

How has your life changed since Trump has been President? What is so drastically different for you personally?

Not that it is all Trump's fault, but is this a real question right now?
MooreTrucker
AG
OldShadeOfBlue said:

Lol what... I myself don't give a f which party is in charge. I didn't vote for Hilary, and I didn't vote for Trump. But I can still have the opinion that Trump is a lying businessman (confirmed hundreds of times) who conned half of America into making life better for the 1% and disguising it like the 50% were better off. You voted for a giant ****** over a turd sandwich and your giant ****** won. Congrats!
You CAN have that opinion, but you'd be wrong, especially about the 1%/50% part. I' definitely in the 50% and I'm better off now than under Obama, or how I would be under HRC.
Pinche Abogado
AG
OldShadeOfBlue said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

SUag said:

DadofEaston said:

SUag said:

Wrong. You hate him because you are told to hate him and your're on team blue. You want team blue to win no matter what. Morals, ethics, rules, laws be damned. You want team blue to win.

The future will look back on you as a monster like we do the nazis and enslavers of Africans. You vote for the MURDER OF BABIES! Their blood is on your hands. Future generations will look back with disgust and hatred of your team blue and everyone in it.
TDS in full display.
captkirk
AG
OldShadeOfBlue said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

SUag said:

DadofEaston said:

SUag said:

"In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children...You do know that legislation around this EXACT issue was presented in the last legislative session." - ArcticPenguin
Pinche Abogado
AG
Are you arguing that you are somehow being brave by arguing on an internet forum?
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
MooreTrucker said:

OldShadeOfBlue said:

You CAN have that opinion, but you'd be wrong, especially about the 1%/50% part. I' definitely in the 50% and I'm better off now than under Obama, or how I would be under HRC.
Well I'm in the top 5% and I don't feel like my life is any better or worse than when the last guy was in office. Now I just feel like my country is run by a giant ******.
SUag
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Are you arguing that you are somehow being brave by arguing on an internet forum?

Good lord
Pinche Abogado
AG
Then what was your point? You acted as if posting on a conservative forum as a liberal somehow showed that you are not affected by criticism.

Good lord.
Pinche Abogado
AG
OldShadeOfBlue said:

MooreTrucker said:

OldShadeOfBlue said:

Well I'm in the top 5% and I don't feel like my life is any better or worse than when the last guy was in office. Now I just feel like my country is run by a giant ******.
Just the top 5%?
BluHorseShu
AG
Irish_Man said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

SUag said:

DadofEaston said:

SUag said:

Life ain't easy for a boy named su.
While I dislike the piling on that happens to any dissenting comment on F16 (it's just lazy)....This one made me chuckle.
Pinche Abogado
AG
To highlight TDS
MooreTrucker
AG
OldShadeOfBlue said:

MooreTrucker said:

OldShadeOfBlue said:

So if you're not any worse off, what's the problem? And why do you think Biden, or any other Dem, would make it different if it wasn't different before? Do you want your country to be run by that "turd sandwich"?

Sounds like plain ol' TDS to me.
tree91
AG
OldShadeOfBlue said:

MooreTrucker said:

OldShadeOfBlue said:

How can you say that Trump's policies has only benefitted the 1%? Please elaborate.

I'm not in the 1%, or 5% for that matter, but I've damn sure seen improvement in the fact that I have more money in my pocket due to lower taxes and higher salary, my business was thriving (and will again) due to lower corporate taxes and clients being able to finally execute projects that have been sitting on the shelf, and my retirement accounts prior to this virus BS were through the roof. This is the case for almost everyone I come in contact with. On top of that, record low unemployment benefits everyone! Your BS about the 1% is just the same old crap that idiot libs parrot to make things sound as bad as possible.
APHIS AG
SUag said:

DadofEaston said:

SUag said:

I swear you just described Obama. But of course, you cannot see that through your blue stained glasses.
Harry Stone
AG
aggie93 said:

SUag said:

DadofEaston said:

SUag said:

Next thing you know you will tell me about how he weaponized the IRS, FBI, and CIA to spy on and destroy his political opponents. Sabotaging his successor because he didn't like him. Sell out his country cheap for deals with Iran and China for his own gain or to come up with some type of legacy.

Oh sorry, that's another guy. You are talking about the guy that sometimes says some stupid things in tweets. Yep, that's so much worse.
awesome. that's why i can't take SU seriously. how could you decide your hate of trump because of what he says on twitter? i don't know how he has an agtag.
rab79
AG
OldShadeOfBlue said:

Pinche Abogado said:

OldShadeOfBlue said:

MooreTrucker said:

OldShadeOfBlue said:

. Congrats!
HRC.
Well .
Just the top 5%?
Pinche, do you have a purpose here other than derailing every post you see?
That is rich coming from you and your ilk, but why am I surprised? Projection is your default condition.

doctorAg13
AG
Over/under on how many talk shows will mention Biden's "you ain't black" comment tonight?
aggieforester05
AG
OldShadeOfBlue said:

MooreTrucker said:

OldShadeOfBlue said:

Are you implying that Obama wasn't a giant ******?

Sorry, but it sounds like you've been listening to too many people with TDS and a lot of garbage liberal propaganda.
twk
AG
4stringAg said:

Blue star for you
RyanAg08
AG
twk said:

4stringAg said:

Blue star for you

POTUS actually responded and thanked him for the compliment but I cant seem to find it.
BanderaAg956
Another liberal espousing liberal half truth nonsense but he will be protected from conservative speech by the liberal mod squad!

The nonsense from lying liberals gets worse every day!
Snowflakes, Cupcakes, and Mods... OH My
Build the Wall to protect our borders!
Locked and Loaded fully stocked!
Don’t tread on me!
Come and take it!
Motorcycle Riders Lives Matter!
I pledge my sacred honor to defend this great country from all enemies - foreign and domestic!
We the people!
wyoag93
AG
SUag said:

Breaking all norms? You mean like how liberals broke all norms by forcing their PC culture on our society and limiting our freedom? How liberals are trying to force socialism on our society? How liberals have redefined racism and hate to only apply to people who are conservative? I would argue it was the libs who broke all norms with their poisonous values....and Trump is the antidote.
SUag
AG
wyoag93 said:

SUag said:

Breaking all norms? You mean like how liberals broke all norms by forcing their PC culture on our society and limiting our freedom? How liberals are trying to force socialism on our society? How liberals have redefined racism and hate to only apply to people who are conservative? I would argue it was the libs who broke all norms with their poisonous values....and Trump is the antidote.

Ironic as Trump may the most fiscally liberal of them all. Have you checked out the deficit lately?
Rockdoc
AG
Sure a lot despise him. Especially you and your corrupt party. But we can live with that. If it's too hot in the kitchen for you, then leave.
Pinche Abogado
AG
Conservatives have placed fiscal responsibility on the back burner to deal with the rampant criminal behavior presented by the previous administration. So, we're floating the boat till your party is held accountable.

Frankly, I am ok with that if justice is served.
wyoag93
AG
What is really ironic is how liberal extremism is the primary reason Trump is President. The main reason I voted for him is because I detest the PC culture that liberals embrace. Liberals hate Trump like I hate PC bull*****
ScottishFire
AG
Never turning on Late Night Television again...took you long enough.
Page 3 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.