Holy **** TDS is real!

8,297 Views | 110 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by SUag
SUag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Conservatives have placed fiscal responsibility on the back burner to deal with the rampant criminal behavior presented by the previous administration. So, we're floating the boat till your party is held accountable.

Frankly, I am ok with that if justice is served.

When should we expect convictions?
Pinche Abogado
AG
Hold your horses. Let's start with indictments, and I'm glad we have your support to bring criminals to justice.
SUag
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Hold your horses. Let's start with indictments, and I'm glad we have your support to bring criminals to justice.

Who is getting charged and for what?
Pinche Abogado
AG
I believe that several individuals will be indicted for conspiracy to overthrow the government.
jickyjack1
SUag said:

A lot of people hate trump, our troller in chief. Call it TDS, call if whatever you want. He is despised by many. Breaking all norms has consequences.

Maintaining all norms has consequences, too -- marching straight into the Leftist Dumper, Inc., George Soros, Prop..

A lot of people despise Soros, Pelosi, Shurmer, the little fatboy, etc., etc. etc., too. Call them dedicated enemies of the Republic; that's what they -- and so many others (et tu Brute?) are.

SUag
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

I believe that several individuals will be indicted for conspiracy to overthrow the government.
Page 4 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.