Who thinks Biden will not debate Trump?

804 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by Threadbare
Johnny2Fan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yes or no? And how does he get out of it?
Moxley
AG
I don't know that he even makes it that far. I'm really suspicious they are working behind the scenes to nominate someone else at the convention after he gracefully bails out.
mazzag
AG
Biden will never make it thru a trump debate. I don't know what they do.
Bobcat06
AG
It would be in the DNCs interest if something prevented Biden and Bernie from campaigning this fall, particularly if that something could be blamed on Trump.

Coronavirus comes to mind.
Johnny2Fan
dare i say this. The media and dems work hard at keeping this Virus alive to prevent a debate? Tin foil? Just asking.
aggie appraiser
Any Dem handler with any sense will keep Biden's yap shut until they can find the right time to make him step down and turn the reins over to whoever the DNC choses.
AggiePops
Biden says a lot of really dumb stuff that leaves you rolling your eyes. Or laughing. Of course, Trump says some pretty dumb stuff himself (slurring and stumbling over words, claiming Alabama was square in a hurricanes path - and then using a sharpie to draw his own weather band on a map to 'prove' it, during a COVID-19 briefing a few days ago referring to states as countries, etc). Debate between them could be a lot of fun.
Threadbare
He's going to bow out for health reasons.

His dementia is getting worse in real time. He could literally forget what office he is seeking, what year it is, and/or where he is in the middle of any live debate. They won't risk it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.