Kathy Griffin Is Back in the News

6,246 Views | 68 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by zephyr88
agent-maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
HowdyTAMU said:

C@LAg said:

CanyonAg77 said:

If you show all the symptoms, and the symptoms are pretty damned specific, exactly why would you want a test wasted on you?

A woman with a belly out to here doesn't need a pregnancy test.
history has shown that is not true.

too many fat, dumbass idiots who show up at the doctor not realizing they are pregnant and almost ready to give birth.
If I didn't already know this to be true, I'd probably ask you for a few sources.
It happens. Every so often we would see a lady in full labor that was still denying that she had ever had sex. Literally delivering a baby but asking what's wrong because she's "still a virgin".

Oddly enough, her name was usually "Maria".
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
HeadGames
AG
Was it confirmed yet? I would love for her to throw this attention seeking hissy fit, and her test comes back negative.

Hahaha.
Stumpknocker
I opened this link thinking that hopefully she had...... well never mind. Don't need another ban.
MouthBQ98
AG
1. Opportunity to TDS rage
2. Opportunity to virtue signal
3. Wants surety of test result to firmly establish membership in new victim identity class that's all the attention rage right now.
hammerhead
Probably went out of her way to catch the virus so she can attempt to be back in the news....

Cowboy bob
LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! I don't believe this for a second.
thomas20:29
AG
Alyssa Milano will be next...
TxTarpon
Dang, and her mom just died too.
----------------------------------
"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."-Ronald Reagan
"Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason."-Mark Twain
"Abbott overreached on power and is unwilling to open things up and when his policy if enforced, he says, "Don't enforce it.""-DallasAg94
Tom Hagen
AG
Kathy: Drink some aquarium cleaner, and you will be out of the hospital in no time.
agent-maroon
AG
Please remember that if a little is good, then more is better!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
annie88
AG
DifferenceMaker Ag said:

annie88
AG
DSAg44 said:

Alyssa Milano will be next...
Oh goody we'll get to see her cry and freak out on camera again.
CanyonAg77
AG
Tom Hagen said:

Kathy: Drink some aquarium cleaner, and you will be out of the hospital in no time.

Cue "he's right, you know"
Ok. This is a perfectly fine (if unpopular) thing to post. Flagging it doesn't make it go away. - Moderator
Horn_in_Aggieland
Link

Quote:

Kathy Griffin might have been exposed to the coronavirus. Or she might not have. After a recent trip to urgent care and the emergency room while gravely ill, the comic wasn't able to get tested.

Griffin has an abdominal infection that is being treated with medication, though she won't know whether she's turned the corner for a couple of days, she told The Times in a phone interview Wednesday afternoon. She's back home, and she's not going out anytime soon.
Quote:

Griffin wound up getting a chest X-ray that showed clear lungs and an abdominal CT scan that revealed the infection. Her temperature was around normal. But nausea and diarrhea, along with the severe chills and sore throat she had, are all COVID-19 symptoms. The urgent-care doctor told her she should get tested. And the ED doctor seemed to want to test both Griffin and her husband but could not, the comic said.

"The doctor was going through the boxes and going through the boxes [on a form] and she kept saying, like, 'Ugh, because of the lungs, the fever and the kind of cough ... you don't meet the CDC requirements,'" Griffin said. She was given the option to be admitted to the hospital, where she might be more likely to get tested, but after consulting with a few health-care staffers decided she'd be better off self-isolating at home.
Can't risk having a negative test after tweeting can we?
Jet Black
Couldn't care less if she has it or doesn't.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Griffin has an abdominal infection
Has she been to Planned Parenthood lately?
Ok. This is a perfectly fine (if unpopular) thing to post. Flagging it doesn't make it go away. - Moderator
zoneag
Quote:

"The doctor was going through the boxes and going through the boxes [on a form] and she kept saying, like, 'Ugh, because of the lungs, the fever and the kind of cough ... you don't meet the CDC requirements,'"
So because she doesn't have any actual symptoms of coronavirus she couldn't get tested for coronavirus? Victim status DENIED
mwm
Dang. I thought maybe I would find a word about her in the obits.
nu awlins ag
AG
annie88 said:

She is such a lying deranged ****.

She hasn't been tested yet because they are having trouble finding a Proctologist.
C@LAg
mwm said:

Dang. I thought maybe I would find a word about her in the obits.
you think the Devil wants to deal with her *****

AggieDub14 is formerly wmartin2014
CanyonAg77
AG
nu awlins ag said:

She hasn't been tested yet because they are having trouble finding a Proctologist.
To remove her head from her nether regions?
JimmyD96
there is no more revolting mental image on this planet than that of Kathy Griffin with diarrhea
nu awlins ag
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

nu awlins ag said:

To remove her head from her nether regions?
No, her face looks like the backside of a donkey, thus the need for a proctologist to take her vitals....
annie88
AG
She did have it.

Prognightmare

Annie posted it
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
Remember everyone ... if you can't find anything nice to say then say it about a Democrat.
zephyr88
AG
I'm sure it was prayer that got her thru this ordeal...

#kharma
Fedup
zephyr88 said:

#kharma
S
From the Gateway Pundit link in the tweet:

"Imagine our shock. Hospitals aren't testing people for the Coronavirus if they are only showing symptoms of late stage Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) and an abdominal infection."
zephyr88
AG
Fedup said:

zephyr88 said:

#kharma
CanyonAg77
AG
zephyr88 said:

#kharma
I thought Atheism was about thinking there is no God. She seems fixated on the fact that there is a God, and she hates him.

And even Snopes agrees that she said it

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kathy-griffin-emmy-speech/
annie88
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

zephyr88 said:

#kharma
I thought Atheism was about thinking there is no God. She seems fixated on the fact that there is a God, and she hates him.

And even Snopes agrees that she said it

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kathy-griffin-emmy-speech/
Wish she'd done this about Allah, the Muslims would've eaten her alive and then she'd blame Trump.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

the Muslims would've eaten her alive
Thanks for that mental image.
zephyr88
AG
looking up Kathy, I found this...

Tomi Lahren is completely HOT as a redhead!!!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.