Trump!

7,391 Views | 108 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by CyclingAg82
Cow Hop Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Love him or hate him you have to admit there will never be another.

tsuag10
AG
Troll level: Expert
nutmegger_aggie
AG
Grand Master
Yelnick McWawa
AG
I voted for Trump and I will again without thinking twice. I love that he gives it to the media and the left as bad as they dish it out (that's been LONG overdue).
But tweets like that, especially in a time like this, are not helpful nor unifying...and we need both in heaping helpings right now.
Cow Hop Ag
AG
I think he is making fun of the situation and feeding the media clown show at the same time.
wbt5845
AG
You know - there are people hoping - praying - Trump gets sick and dies. They are the moral equivalent of "palestinians" dancing in the streets on 9-11.
DevilD77
AG
In 2016 I voted for Cruz in the primary and Trump in the general because he wasn't Hillary Clinton. I will be enthusiastically casting my vote FOR Trump this November.
CyclingAg82
AG
Yelnick McWawa said:

I voted for Trump and I will again without thinking twice. I love that he gives it to the media and the left as bad as they dish it out (that's been LONG overdue).
But tweets like that, especially in a time like this, are not helpful nor unifying...and we need both in heaping helpings right now.
I agree with posts like this, it is not helpful.

But he is who he is, there is no changing that. When you stick a knife in his back he does not forget it.

I think his overall positive attitude and desire to get the country over this crisis is really going to be a game changer overall.

He does have a wicked sense of humor, though.

nortex97
AG
All the algore-interweb points for the day go to Donald Trump, again.
Wildcat
AG
Wait. So Mittens had a sniffle, self isolated, and made that public...then tested negative and made "news" again.

Aegrescit medendo
ec2004
AG
It baffles me that stuff like this excites so many of you.

It is possible to consider this behavior to be childish while still believing in principles of limited government and self reliance.

I realize that falling in the category above puts me in the minority - but 3 years in I still find it confusing.
nortex97
AG
It's also possible to have a sense of humor about things on the internet, and believe in conservative principles.
Strategy
AG
Yelnick McWawa said:

Bless your heart.
Harry Stone
AG
Cow Hop Ag said:

he. is. awesome.
ttu_85
Yelnick McWawa said:

Do you really think the left gives two ****s about helping Trump or this country? They have no interest in Unifying anything. They see this is an opportunity to do exactly the opposite. All they care about is power. They tried to tied a ton of pork, including half the green deal, to the stim bill. Their actions are clear on this point.
valvemonkey91
AG
I truly LOVE that man!

#NoHomo
treston58
Yelnick McWawa said:

I have to agree. It's just a tad over the line. But, in Trump's case I'll take the good with the bad, like you.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Yelnick McWawa
AG
ttu_85 said:

Yelnick McWawa said:

Do you really think the left gives two ****s about helping Trump or this country? They have no interest in Unifying anything. They see this is an opportunity to do exactly the opposite. All they care about is power. They tried to tied a ton of pork, including half the green deal, to the stim bill. Their actions are clear on this point.

What, pray tell, does any of that have to do with the tweet in question?
Furthermore, I'm well aware of the behavior of the left and it's one of the many reasons I vote the way I do. I don't understand what's such a turn off about the idea of having our guy rise above/be better than that.
Yelnick McWawa
AG
Strategy said:

Yelnick McWawa said:

Bless your heart.

My god, you're impressive.
Darth Randy
This on misses the mark for me. I know most don't like Romney on here, but I'd rather this tweet not have happened at all. To each his own.
Cow Hop Ag
AG
That some people can't see the comedic genius in this without moralizing about it is just goofy. It is pretty layered humor if you understand it.

If you don't, then you need to lighten up.
ec2004
AG
Well, this is the president of the United States in the midst of a pandemic and economic shut down...I'm not sure why people would think this isn't the time to launch zingers over Twitter.

I guess people just need to...lighten up right? Don't expect so much from the leader of the free world so as to be a unifier in a time of crisis.
Gigem314
AG
ec2004 said:

Well, this is the president of the United States in the midst of a pandemic and economic shut down...I'm not sure why people would think this isn't the time to launch zingers over Twitter.

I guess people just need to...lighten up right? Don't expect so much from the leader of the free world so as to be a unifier in a time of crisis.
He's taking shots at people who tried to remove him from office...while the pandemic was beginning.

Trump has done plenty to bring people together. But he will never stop going after those that want him removed.
jxs40
AG
Yelnick McWawa said:

Basic rule of humanity: Don't start none won't be none.
Ag87H2O
AG
Gigem314 said:

ec2004 said:

He's taking shots at people who tried to remove him from office...while the pandemic was beginning.

Trump has done plenty to bring people together. But he will never stop going after those that want him removed.
This. Romney, someone supposedly from Trump's own party, voted to remove him from office. All while Trump was beginning to deal with this virus.

I'm glad Romney isn't infected, but Trump can take this and any other shot he wants at this traitor. If it offends anyone, maybe quit reading his tweets. Or as Sumlin would say - get a dog.
Ag87H2O
jteAg
Cow Hop Ag said:

We can only hope and pray that there's not.
Only1BFish
AG
DevilD77 said:

In 2016 I voted for Cruz in the primary and Trump in the general because he wasn't Hillary Clinton. I will be enthusiastically casting my vote FOR Trump this November.
My exact feelings too.
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
jteAg said:

Cow Hop Ag said:

I bet it's tough for you to have to watch a Pro-America President...

Sitting at home & sulking that our president no longer props up terrorists & instead puts American lives first...

Tough break for you...
wbt5845
AG
ec2004 said:

Make no mistake - the opposition doesn't slow down their attacks during times of national crisis - that standard only seems to be applied to Republicans.
Mtn_Guide
Wildcat said:

Wait. So Mittens had a sniffle, self isolated, and made that public...then tested negative and made "news" again.

Yes and it should. Mitt and two other Republicans were in meetings with Rand Paul when he was sick. If all four come down sick that would allow the dems a simple majority. This is news. And for the love of God someone tell Trump to STFU.

I think the tweet is hilarious but now isn't the time.
Wake me up when someone goes to jail
Mtn_Guide
Now this I approve:

Wake me up when someone goes to jail
Ellis Wyatt
ec2004 said:

Mitt enjoyed every second of the impeachment, took part in holding America hostage, and defied the will of his own constituents.

He can go **** himself.
Prosperdick
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

ec2004 said:

Mitt enjoyed every second of the impeachment, took part in holding America hostage, and defied the will of his own constituents.

He can go **** himself.

Exactly, he soaked up the dem love like that pos McCain so he deserves whatever he gets and then some.

Trump is trying to signal to America everything is normal...he's taking out the trash as per usual.

Libs, as always, can get bent.
captkirk
AG
jteAg said:

Cow Hop Ag said:

"In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children...You do know that legislation around this EXACT issue was presented in the last legislative session." - ArcticPenguin
Page 1 of 4

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.