Prince Charles tests positive for COVID-19

3,311 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Tmoneyag99
Shanked Punt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-52033845

Quote:

The Prince of Wales has tested positive for coronavirus, Clarence House has announced.
Prince Charles, 71, is displaying mild symptoms "but otherwise remains in good health", a spokesman said, adding that the Duchess of Cornwall, 72, has been tested but does not have the virus.
Both Charles and Camilla are now self-isolating at Balmoral.
Buckingham Palace said the Queen last saw her son on 12 March, but also "remains in good health".
The Queen, the palace added, "is following all the appropriate advice with regard to her welfare".
A Clarence House statement read: "In accordance with government and medical advice, the prince and the duchess are now self-isolating at home in Scotland.
"The tests were carried out by the NHS in Aberdeenshire, where they met the criteria required for testing.
"It is not possible to ascertain from whom the prince caught the virus owing to the high number of engagements he carried out in his public role during recent weeks."

gonemaroon
AG
Perfect - need more rich leaders getting it - they are more likely to solve issues if they have said issue instead of them looking out thru their bubbles. (and no I don't want anyone dying or any bs like that)
aggiedata
AG
Heirborn Virus
Yelnick McWawa
AG
aggiedata said:

Heirborn Virus

HI-YO!!
Get Off My Lawn
Oh no! Not 'royalty!'
wbt5845
AG
Since he's over 70, won't NHS just send him home to die?

Oh.... wait
nortex97
AG
gonemaroon said:

Perfect - need more rich leaders getting it - they are more likely to solve issues if they have said issue instead of them looking out thru their bubbles. (and no I don't want anyone dying or any bs like that)
What problem has the british royal family solved in the past, oh, 400 years? This will be solved via scientists developing efficient treatments/vaccines, not obnoxious monarchs.
Kanyes psychiatrist
Crazy coincidence that so many accused pedophiles and known guests of Epstein island are getting the corona virus.
BMX Bandit
Kanyes psychiatrist said:

Crazy coincidence that so many accused pedophiles and known guests of Epstein island are getting the corona virus.
Is it so Gates can get them to take his tracker vaccine?

or is this The Cabal taking out its members they are worried about ratting them out?
Tom Hagen
AG
The immune systems of inbreds aren't that great.
infinity ag
nortex97 said:

gonemaroon said:

What problem has the british royal family solved in the past, oh, 400 years? This will be solved via scientists developing efficient treatments/vaccines, not obnoxious monarchs.

Increased tourism in the UK.

Else who cares for that piddly island anymore? All they have is stolen goods.
BQ78
AG
Send him some fish tank cleaner
TheCougarHunter
AG
UK on full lockdown in 3....2....1....
TheCougarHunter
AG
nortex97 said:

gonemaroon said:

Creating the biggest empire in the history of mankind?
Kozmozag
Megan is smiling
45-70Ag
AG
TheCougarHunter said:

nortex97 said:

gonemaroon said:

Obviously racist
TheCougarHunter
AG
Irish_Man said:

TheCougarHunter said:

nortex97 said:

gonemaroon said:

Obviously racist
Obviously upset his island didn't stay a part of the winning team
OleArmyBQ68
AG
I sure hope he didn't pass it on.

DallasAg 94

I didn't know Charles was an accused pedo, I thought it was Prince Andrew.

Having said that... what surprises me, is how many powerful elites are testing positive, but not their spouses.

If it is THAT contagious... Prince Charles has it, but not his wife Camilla.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's wife, Sophie Grgoire Trudeau

Begoa Gmez, the wife of Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Snchez

FrontPorchAg
aggiedata said:

Heirborn Virus

Well done
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
Kanyes psychiatrist
I stand corrected. It was the other inbred useless prince that's never held a job. Sounds a lot like people from highland park but I digress.it is very strange that the souses aren't getting it.
Kozmozag
Almost conspiratorial.
Signel
AG
Not my prince!
AgOutsideAustin
AG
So will he be on the next season of The Crown ?
John Francis Donaghy

I stand corrected. It was the other inbred useless prince that's never held a job. Sounds a lot like people from highland park but I digress.it is very strange that the souses aren't getting it.

You seem to have a lot of issues with envy and resentment towards the wealthy. Have you tried becoming a Democrat? Seems like a good fit.
Tanya 93

Prince Charles is an accused pedophile and visitor to Epstein Island?
black_hat_ag
John Francis Donaghy said:

You seem to have a lot of issues with envy and resentment towards the wealthy. Have you tried becoming a Democrat? Seems like a good fit.

FriscoKid
AG
With the digestive problems with this virus does that mean that we have Prince Charles on the can?
Rapier108
Tanya 93 said:

Prince Charles is an accused pedophile and visitor to Epstein Island?
That's Prince Andrew
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
MallalieuAg
AG
Don't care.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

never held a job.......well i guess if none of these are "jobs"......

Charles served in the Royal Air Force on the guided-missile destroyer HMS Norfolk (1971-1972) and the frigates HMS Minerva (1972-1973) and HMS Jupiter (1974). In 1974, he qualified as a helicopter pilot at RNAS Yeovilton, and then joined 845 Naval Air Squadron, operating from HMS Hermes. Took command of the coastal minehunter HMS Bronington for his last ten months of active service in the navy.

Founded and runs 17 charities under The Prince's Charities - the largest multi-cause charitable enterprise in the United Kingdom, raising over 100 million annually.

Established a national trust and made documentaries about urban planning, architecture, restoration and preservation, etc.

Championed other causes like environmentalism long before it was a popular thing, religion, philosophy, and alternative medicine.

In addition he performs "royal duties" which you likely don't think of as a job either but it does require a lot of time certainly. Not unlike state duties of our own President for international guests, etc. but also opening ceremonies, tours of the country, factories, etc...
Kanyes psychiatrist
Wow I definitely stand corrected. Good on him. His brother is the dead best pedo. Clearly I don't keep up these people like others do.
Kanyes psychiatrist
John Francis Donaghy said:

No thanks. Not into supporting traitors, corruption, and pedophilia. No resentment towards wealthy. Just not a fan of trust fund people that don't work. We all know them. I hope I didn't strike a nerve.
YouBet
AG
Wife and I were joking this morning (darkly) that he's never going to make King. He was "coronated" Prince 50 damn years ago and everyone assumed he would soon be King.

50 years later he's still not and still may get outlived by his mom.
zephyr88
AG
kharma...
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.