Father's Last Fight to Save Son From 'Gender Transition' is Unfolding in a Texas Ct.

54,765 Views | 459 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by DripAG08
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Quote:

Younger is logically arguing that a 7-year-old child is simply not capable of making these types of life-altering decisions.

This man's ex-wife is a torturous abusive progressive monster, who is using her children as pawns to promote her twisted progressive ideology.
This is an update to a previous story we've discussed before.

My 82 yr old dad is in the hospital (prayers are welcomed) so I have to get some things done for him and will try to bring excerpts in later on today for people that can't open Twitter links. It's a good but depressing read what this father is having to deal with, especially in Texas.

OkinTexas
I wanted to read that but the site is so full of ads and crap it's almost impossible. Maybe there's another site this is on?

Prayers and the best for your Father.
BMX Bandit
The mother should never be allowed to see these children.

Hope the people of Dallas County do what is right here.
JW
AG
Child abuse.
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

My 82 yr old dad is in the hospital (prayers are welcomed) so I have to get some things done for him and will try to bring excerpts in later on today for people that can't open Twitter links. It's a good but depressing read what this father is having to deal with, especially in Texas.
Count on it from me.
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Ag87H2O
AG
"Jude is very confused," he said. "He struggles with honesty questions because he knows very well he is lying when he goes to his mother's house. In the shower he has pointed at James' ***** and said how can he be a girl. I have to tell him, the court has legally [prohibited] me from answering that question."

This is just plain sick. How the mother ever got custody in the first place is a travesty of justice. She is a child abuser and shouldn't be within a mile of her sons.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Cassius
This kid may be emotionally scarred for life, even if he does get to live with his dad in the end.
Reno Hightower
BMX Bandit said:

The mother should never be allowed to see these children.

Hope the people of Dallas County do what is right here.

I hope for the same thing but, judging from how the people of Dallas Co vote, it's somewhat doubtful they will.
dermdoc
AG
It seems as if these stories are becoming more common by the day. Prayers for the father of this child and your dad.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
waitwhat?
Am I the only one that wouldn't be able to help but get violent in this case?

I mean, assuming the case is lost I would just keep him at home and open fire when/if the police showed up and try to hold them off until some social revolution or something.

And I don't mean that as some internet badassery. I genuinely cannot imagine being forced to let my son be mutilated just because some judge says I have to.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
Madagascar
AG
This woman appears psycho. But did the judge just block the dad from talking with his son about gender? If so can't the dad just have another family member or close friend talk to the boys?
Wyoming Aggie
AG
It's crazy times we live in.

A ten year old could kill a classmate and get minimal jail time because "his brain isn't fully developed and may not know the difference between right and wrong".

But then we are also saying he's old enough to cut his own dick off so he can wear pretty dresses.
Post removed:
by user
CanyonAg77
AG
Were that my kid, I would be googling "countries without extradition treaties"
BenFiasco14
AG
Saying this is "clown world" doesn't do justice to such depravity. This crap makes Sodom and Gommoroh blush.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
PanzerAggie06
AG
Is this story legitimate? That website is so childish I'm wondering.

I hope that it is just some sort of online nonsense. If not, what a horrifying affair. If I were that father I'd be losing my f*****g mind at the thought of my seven-year-old son going through that. I don't think I'd be able to refrain myself in that situation. My temper would get the best of me. The mother, in this case, is a horrible person who deserves a brain tumor.
ProgN
It's real Panzer. Google the parents names and the city. Several news orgs will come up from when the story first came out.
pdc093
Praying for your Dad.
PLUM LOCO
AG
Just in case you had any doubt...

aggietony2010
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Were that my kid, I would be googling "countries without extradition treaties"

There's a sliver of land in the mountain West that some argue isn't subject to any laws. I'd invite the wife to a conversation there.

This kid will be lucky to make it to 25 without killing himself. Just sick.
88planoAg
AG
The saddest part of the story is that this isn't just one child. This is a custody battle over twins.
MaxNumberOfCharactersIs01
One question I have had regarding these feelings..
Do thought-altering medicines and hormones (male and female) ever enter into the water supply and affect the thinking for adults and children?
hbtheduce
AG
This should be appealed up to a state court and taken to the Texas Supreme Court. Absolute mental illness on the part of the ex-wife If the father has other reasons not to have custody, fine the kids would probably be better off with foster parents.
agent-maroon
AG
Prayers for this child and your father.

Looked up the crazy ex-wife mother of this child (Anne Georgulas) and discovered that she is a board certified pediatrician. The thought that her beliefs about transgender transitions could be representative in any way, shape, or form with so-called "mainstream" pediatric practices scares the hell out of me.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Coog97
BenFiasco14 said:

This crap makes Sodom and Gommoroh blush.

Yup.
hbtheduce
AG
Texas should ban gender reassignment surgery until someone is 18. Identify however you want, but someone should become an adult before making the decision to permanently alter their body (like a tattoo).
Cassius
PLUM LOCO said:

Just in case you had any doubt...

Is that John Lennon?
PLUM LOCO
AG
and she is a pediatric doctor in Coppell to boot.

Doctor

Quote:

Dr. Anne Georgulas is a mother of four, two teenagers and two young children. She's aboard certified pediatrician of the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP). The ABP's General Pediatrics Certificate is recognized throughout the world. Dr. Anne's pediatric credentials signify a high level of competence.
Dr. Anne is an Associate Professor of Pediatrics at Children's Medical Center. She trains the next generation of pediatricians in her style of compassionate, professional care. She focuses her teaching on differential diagnosis. Dr. Anne's students learn to consider the whole child, the whole family, and the child's environment.
That's an important difference. Pediatrics is a unique profession. It's just not enough to have the best professional credentials. Professional care doesn't mean the best care. No one can teach sincere compassion for children.

BenFiasco14
AG
agent-maroon said:

Prayers for this child and your father.

Looked up the crazy ex-wife mother of this child (Anne Georgulas) and discovered that she is a board certified pediatrician. The thought that her beliefs about transgender transitions could be representative in any way, shape, or form with so-called "mainstream" pediatric practices scares the hell out of me.

Progressive dogma is leaking out of academia. This woman should have her license revoked
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
aggie appraiser
Prayers for your father and family have uploaded.

I have wondered how many people believe this modern leftist nonsense and how many are just abusing it for power. This lady appears to be a real nut job.
TRADUCTOR
Maybe even more effed up that there is a doctor out there wants to butcher this child.
Boo Weekley
This woman and any doctor that is willing to do this to a little boy deserve to die very slow and painful deaths. These are monsters.
FTAggies
There are children's hospitals in TX giving their employees HR sensitivity training on young children doing hormone replacement therapy, to prepare them for the programs they're implementing.
Gig'em
annie88
AG
This is sad. Just sad. If the kid wants to do this at 18, that's fine, this is abuse and the fact the kids are still with her and she's a pediatrician is unreal.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.