Dems Eating Their Own

Synopsis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The young and the restless. AOC to Pelosi. You're a racist.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-pelosi-singling-out-women-color
andyv94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Why are liberals so ****ing stupid
The Fall Guy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If you are white and Democrat you will be in the racist club like us white Republicans
Synopsis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I never thought that I'd see the day where Nancy Pelosi was a "centrist" in the dem party. They grew this type of person (AOC), now they have to deal with it.
Synopsis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Fall Guy said:

If you are white and Democrat you will be in the racist club like us white Republicans

Or black Republicans as well. The dems hate them even worse than whites. God Bless people of color who stand up to these idiots. It takes some serious gonads.
Grits
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Synopsis said:

I never thought that I'd see the day where Nancy Pelosi was a "centrist" in the dem party. They grew this type of person (AOC), now they have to deal with it.


I think AOC and the other "justice dems" are just early warning signs of the radicals to come. The end products of the 60's and 70's radicals.
-OCHWFLAKASSBRTTEFE-
AGHouston11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Grits said:

Synopsis said:

I never thought that I'd see the day where Nancy Pelosi was a "centrist" in the dem party. They grew this type of person (AOC), now they have to deal with it.


I think AOC and the other "justice dems" are just early warning signs of the radicals to come. The end products of the 60's and 70's radicals.


This exactly they have been orchestrating this for years it's not a shock of what they have created.
Maroon Dawn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The problem is, they struck too soon. Admiral Pelosi is as clumsy as she is stupid.

The Dems thought that Obama signaled that they finally had the demographic supermajority they had always dreamt of and could finally show their true colors of Death to Whitey, Long Live Communism!

Problem is Obama was more a unique one time thing and shockingly, kill whitey and yay communism didn't resonate with all the white union country Dems in the rust belt and made them flee the party for Trump.

Now the Dems are stuck with a toxic message and not enough brown people who hate whitey and capitalism to make up for it

This is why they are full on for illegal immigration from Latin America and doing everything they can to flood the border.....especially after Trump shut down the other half of their target population which was Muslims (again note targeting cultures that love Marxism,/dictatorships but hate America. Perfect future Dems)

Old guard whitey Cronyist s like Pelosi are just trying to hold the Tiger by the tail a little longer but are inevitably going to be pushed out by their own creation of a radical communist minority majority party that simply isn't going to win many elections
PearlJammin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Grits said:

Synopsis said:

I never thought that I'd see the day where Nancy Pelosi was a "centrist" in the dem party. They grew this type of person (AOC), now they have to deal with it.


I think AOC and the other "justice dems" are just early warning signs of the radicals to come. The end products of the 60's and 70's radicals.


They are the product of Obama and Pelosi politics. Pelosi is 100% responsible for ushering in these commies. Deep down i think she's cheering them on.
FriscoKid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
She thinks that people of color are just bargaining chips for Democrat leaders? She's no supposed to say that.
gig em 02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They've become self aware!
Cassius
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Fall Guy said:

If you are white and Democrat you will be in the racist club like us white Republicans

yeah but they're ok with it.
Tom Hagen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AOC is going to get money whipped in the 2020 primary.
Cactus Jack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tom Hagen said:

AOC is going to get money whipped in the 2020 primary.


She will win that district easily. Never underestimate the stupidity of voters.
rocky the dog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
CanyonAg77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ohhhh Naaannncccyyyy....


lda6339
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

The problem is, they struck too soon. Admiral Pelosi is as clumsy as she is stupid.

The Dems thought that Obama signaled that they finally had the demographic supermajority they had always dreamt of and could finally show their true colors of Death to Whitey, Long Live Communism!

Problem is Obama was more a unique one time thing and shockingly, kill whitey and yay communism didn't resonate with all the white union country Dems in the rust belt and made them flee the party for Trump.

Now the Dems are stuck with a toxic message and not enough brown people who hate whitey and capitalism to make up for it

This is why they are full on for illegal immigration from Latin America and doing everything they can to flood the border.....especially after Trump shut down the other half of their target population which was Muslims (again note targeting cultures that love Marxism,/dictatorships but hate America. Perfect future Dems)

Old guard whitey Cronyist s like Pelosi are just trying to hold the Tiger by the tail a little longer but are inevitably going to be pushed out by their own creation of a radical communist minority majority party that simply isn't going to win many elections
Sir, this is a wendys
Cuterebra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Meh. When everyone is racist, no one is racist.

The term has been meaningless for a long time.
Maroon Dawn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
lda6339 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

The problem is, they struck too soon. Admiral Pelosi is as clumsy as she is stupid.

The Dems thought that Obama signaled that they finally had the demographic supermajority they had always dreamt of and could finally show their true colors of Death to Whitey, Long Live Communism!

Problem is Obama was more a unique one time thing and shockingly, kill whitey and yay communism didn't resonate with all the white union country Dems in the rust belt and made them flee the party for Trump.

Now the Dems are stuck with a toxic message and not enough brown people who hate whitey and capitalism to make up for it

This is why they are full on for illegal immigration from Latin America and doing everything they can to flood the border.....especially after Trump shut down the other half of their target population which was Muslims (again note targeting cultures that love Marxism,/dictatorships but hate America. Perfect future Dems)

Old guard whitey Cronyist s like Pelosi are just trying to hold the Tiger by the tail a little longer but are inevitably going to be pushed out by their own creation of a radical communist minority majority party that simply isn't going to win many elections
Sir, this is a wendys


By all means

Enjoy a frosty with that complimentary side of Truth
SeMgCo87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Grits said:

Synopsis said:

I never thought that I'd see the day where Nancy Pelosi was a "centrist" in the dem party. They grew this type of person (AOC), now they have to deal with it.


I think AOC and the other "justice dems" are just early warning signs of the radicals to come. The end products of the 60's and 70's radicals.
AOC (NY), Tlaib (MI), Omar (MN) and Pressley (MA) -

The new Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Not sure which one is War, Famine, Pestilence or Death.

But one of them does look like a horse.
itsyourboypookie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"We see in these negotiations all the time--- it's like fighting for black communities or policies that help women. They're bargaining chips. And they're the first chips that are reached for in any legislative negotiations."

She's right about this though
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
She might get a challenger in the dem primary.
mrad85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is the socialist playbook.

4 years ago Bernie was "out there" so far that nobody believed he could have a shot.

fast forward to today, well, Bernie is better than some of the crazies that they are running.

Same with Pelosi and AOC.

Pelosi is a nut job, but throw in the 4 even bigger nut jobs, and Pelosi all of a sudden looks good.

They are just moving the goalposts farther left
One Louder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
andyv94 said:

Why are liberals so ****ing stupid


Is this a serious question?
Mtn_Guide
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Synopsis said:

I never thought that I'd see the day where Nancy Pelosi was a "centrist" in the dem party. They grew this type of person (AOC), now they have to deal with it.


She's a product of our communist college professors
Democratic Socialism is the same as real socialism, but for the intellectually inept.
fasthorses05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not that I don't agree with you, but we sure seem to have a lot of conservatives who think the Lefty representatives are dumb and stupid.

The voters who elected these dodos are certainly ignorant, and some of the voters are dumb and stupid, but there aren't many of the elected Dem reps who are stupid or dumb. The entire party weaponized the IRS, FBI, part of the CIA/NSA, State, and had an American ambassador murdered while doing their bidding. And 5-10 years later, these actions still dont have full accountings or proper investigations.

These elected Dems may be economically ignorant, but they're doing the exact bidding of the voters in their respective districts. Yes, Omar, AOC, Talib, and about 40, or so, other Dems are staggeringly ignorant, but they're quite skilled at spin and marketing.

aggie93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
fasthorses05 said:

Not that I don't agree with you, but we sure seem to have a lot of conservatives who think the Lefty representatives are dumb and stupid.

The voters who elected these dodos are certainly ignorant, and some of the voters are dumb and stupid, but there aren't many of the elected Dem reps who are stupid or dumb. The entire party weaponized the IRS, FBI, part of the CIA/NSA, State, and had an American ambassador murdered while doing their bidding. And 5-10 years later, these actions still dont have full accountings or proper investigations.

These elected Dems may be economically ignorant, but they're doing the exact bidding of the voters in their respective districts. Yes, Omar, AOC, Talib, and about 40, or so, other Dems are staggeringly ignorant, but they're quite skilled at spin and marketing.


There are certainly some smart players in the Dem Party but the voices they have outfront are not and that is a product of the House being the Dem controlled Chamber and thus the main voice. The House is filled with hyperpartisans in the leadership roles because in order to get into leadership you have to be there a LONG time in general and that means you likely come from a very safe district. The "4 Horsewomen" or whatever you want to call them are new but all come from super safe Dem districts. Schumer is actually a pretty smart guy for instance as is Steny Hoyer in the House. Pelosi is just a very strong power broker but says and does a lot of really stupid things, she's just an old school corrupt Dem that has used her power to get very rich.

The smart ones in the Dem Party really aren't getting the traction though. I think Klobuchar and Yang are easily the 2 smartest folks they have running and neither has a shot at winning at this point. Honestly Klobuchar is the one that scares me the most from a pure matchup perspective with Trump. The MSM is ignoring them so they can fawn over the new Beto (Buttigeig) or they are split in their love for Warren and Harris. Biden still is leading but he is destined to fail, he is too old and was always incompetent. He is the last hope of the moderates but even if he somehow survived Trump would destroy him and show him to be the paper tiger that he is. Sanders is not going to win either with so much competition from his left flank and he makes Trump look calm and stable by comparison.

As to the OP. Have a buddy that is a full on "REEEEEE!" in NYC. He is a white college prof who is mainly all about CC but still buys into most of the Woke crap. I have told him he needs to watch Animal Farm to know how the revolution ends. It amazes me seeing how some of these white liberals think they are safe from the beast they are trying to unleash.
Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant; it is just that they know so much that isn't so.

Ronald Reagan
fasthorses05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nice!

I was going to say there's a significant difference between intellect and wisdom. The Left has some folks behind the scenes who are frickin' brilliant, but if they had any wisdom, they'd know to stay in the hierarchy of their party, because the top of the collective is the ONLY place to be in the system they say they want.
CanyonAg77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

who is mainly all about CC

CC in this context?
aggie93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

who is mainly all about CC

CC in this context?
I just was referring to my buddy. He's a Dem/Lefty mainly because he is all in on Climate Change and is convinced that all Republicans are evil and must be completely destroyed in his mind. He also goes along with a lot of the Woke/Race/Sex/PC crap mainly because he gets all of his information from the NYT Opinion Page, CNN/MSNBC, Rolling Stone, and Nature and sees any information that comes from Fox much less any "right wing" publication as not credible and ignores it. He reveres Paul Krugman as the God of Economics. The WaPo is almost too conservative for him. He is convinced every time we get rid of a regulation or lose a precious government employee from the EPA or other agency that the world will soon end as we will have no clean water to drink and the air will be toxic.

Still when talking to him I can see some of the aspects of sanity there. He owns guns (but of course he is fine with extreme gun control, just not for reasonable people like him which of course won't be affected). He firmly believes that after the GOP is completely destroyed and the Dems get total power they will then go about "cleaning up their own house" and a new era of truth and justice for the land will commence. It boggles my mind how someone with a PhD can be completely devoid of basic rational thought and just how crazy the people he has aligned himself with are in his fervor to hate everything Republican and "Red Hat People" as he calls them.
Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant; it is just that they know so much that isn't so.

Ronald Reagan
HumpitPuryear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Voters are the problem. There are millions like your friend. They are ultimately voting against their own interests. It's like all of the professional woke hipsters that voted for Beto. Middle class professionals will take the brunt of increase in taxes and decrease in services for progressive programs yet these idiots vote for Beto anyway. It defies logic.

Take school teachers. My GF and her elementary school teacher friends were all in on the Beto train and Bernie or one of the other pres candidates. They complain about their pay and benefits. Yet if we have open borders schools are going to be like CBP facilities are now - overwhelmed. The work of public school teacher is going to get much harder, wages are going to stagnate, benefits watered down, etc. Yet most of your school teachers vote Dem at least in Austin, Dallas, San Antonio.

I have a rancher friend out here in the hill country. He is hardcore Dem. Badmouths Trump every time I see him. It's like he doesn't see what is happening in South Africa or how socialism/communism works, or that he will eventually get taxed off his ranch or at the very least have a very difficult time passing it to his kids.

The common thread I see in these people is they view elections as popularity contests or "likability" or "morality" contests, not as selecting trustees for our freedom and wealth. The common complaint is "he's not presidential" or "I'm embarrassed about how he treats our allies". I don't like Trump as a person. I doubt we would be friends. But I voted for him because he is an able administrator and a fighter for America and for it's citizens. He's open that he cares more about America and Americans than he does anyone else. What a concept!
Senor Cardgage
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think most voters hear the name of their rep in the news and don't put the first thought into what the rep is actually saying or doing. They hear the name and think, "Well, if their name is in the news, at least they are doing something. And that's what I elected them to do." There's no analysis of whether what they are saying or doing is actually in the voter's best interest.
FriscoKid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good post
aggiegirl1970
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Damn, HumpitPuryear nailed it. Or at least he said what I think. Elections are always popularity contests where likeability is the deciding factor for far too many. People seem more likeable when they are pandering to everyone through social engineering. I am sick and tired of that crap. When we elect people, it should be about protecting American interests first which includes our sovereignty, freedom and wealth. All the make believe problems the left creates that only they can solve because they care is laughable, unfortunately, too many folks today have a "drive by" mentality when it comes to understanding the issues.

I voted for Trump because frankly if given the chance to be KING for a day, I would FIRE every last person in congress right now, Democrat and Republican, and start over with no political party other than AMERICAN. Trump is not presidential which in some ways hurts him. Just think if he could communicate like Reagan, his reelection would be a foregone conclusion. He fights for American interests while understanding businesses create jobs and need limited regulations and taxation to be successful. It is no surprise to me the economy is booming under Trump's watch.
mrad85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
First off, I wasn't a Trump guy till he won the primary.

I find it remarkable how many "R's" that were in the same boat as me that now, after seeing what he is accomplishing, are solid in his camp.

I have to believe that there are a very good % of democrats out there, especially the older democrats, that are stuck with nowhere to go, other than Trump, or not vote. All this squawking you hear from the far left, is mostly the <40 crowd IMO. Seriously I wonder if the socialists are going after 20% of the dem vote, and will lose 50% due to stupidity.
Page 1 of 2
 
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.