Listening to Biden

3,652 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by aggiedata
Cassius
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Have you guys listened to his responses during his campaign stops?

The guy is not all there mentally, imo.
annie88
AG
Nope. Too old. Too stupid.

He and Pelosi are losing it.
Cassius
annie88 said:

Nope. Too old. Too stupid.

He and Pelosi are losing it.

Listen to his ramble from today. He doesn't have command of his words anymore.
oysterbayAG
Biden is Kaput !
SA68AG
AG
Trump will destroy him in a debate setting.
MizooAg94
AG
Corrupt...and not too smart. Need I say more?
Beat the Hell
AG
Serious question. Do Debates really matter at this point?
thirdcoast
It's too bad he is not as "clean" and "articulate" as Obama is for a black guy. Maybe Biden should "learn to code" like those black women from "the hood".
Clob94
Biden no longer has bass in his voice. His words trail off at the end. This is because his lung are old and he can't project his voice like he used to. That dude has begun the dying process.
Cassius
Clob94 said:

Biden no longer has bass in his voice. His words trail off at the end. This is because his lung are old and he can't project his voice like he used to. That dude has begun the dying process.

Begun the dying process.

Edit: I'm an older guy so I can laugh at the morbid stuff
IDAGG
AG
He has always been an empty suit and now that age is catching up with him he is an empty suit that can't hold a thought. I think Robert Gates' description of Biden is spot on.

Trump should call him Joe Bidet, because he is basically a *****bag.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
mazzag
AG
Beat the Hell said:

They will to independents.
e=mc2
AG
Beat the Hell said:

I think a poor performance can keep people at home on election day.
chevy con queso
AG
I got to listen to him for 8 years. That told me everything I ever needed to know about him.

I have better things to do like bicker and discuss opinions on Texags. Life is too short to listen to any more of what Joe Biden has to say when campaigning.
aggiehawg
AG
mazzag said:

Beat the Hell said:

They will to independents.
They will to Democrats, too, in the primary.

Perez has instituted a qualifying process for being invited to the Dem debates. A process he refuses to commit that he won't change in the future. Plus the first debates will be staged over two nights and be the luck-of-the-draw type, meaning undercard candidates will be on stage with the stars and vice versa. One good zinger in an exchange could wreck a star and promote a back bencher.

Risky business since the one most likely to have a major gaffe is Biden.

There is no Reagan Rule among Dems (nor Repubs either for that matter) and the back benchers will get their shots at Biden. Target rich environment, there and no witty rejoinder. Biden doesn't have it in him. Why the Obama loyalists are lukewarm on Biden. They expect him to fail and drop out.
BenFiasco14
AG
Clob94 said:

Here's a morbid thought:

From the moment you draw your first breath, you've begun the dying process.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
chevy con queso
AG
IDAGG said:

He has always been an empty suit and now that age is catching up with him he is an empty suit that can't hold a thought. I think Robert Gates' description of Biden is spot on.

What did he have to say about him? A link would be awesome too if you got it.

I like Joe Bidet. I wonder if he got that in school.
agsquirrel97
AG
Beat the Hell said:

Are we talking about between consenting adults or not? Is it too much to clarify?
aggiehawg
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Clob94 said:

Here's a morbid thought:

I understand your recent tragedy with your Mom. But you just can't live that way!

From the moment you draw your first breath is when you begin the living process. Embrace it and make the most of your time.

I didn't and I regret how much time I wasted because now my health is failing and I wish I had those wasted years back.

A life well lived has sadness and extreme happiness and contentment. You can cram a lot of living in a shorter life. I'm not saying eat dessert first but take a bite or two, sweetie.
unmade bed
Joe Biden would be president right now if it wasn't "her turn."
annie88
AG
Clob94 said:

Well lately he looks like the crypt keeper. Seriously he looks very frail.
IDAGG
AG
chevy con queso said:

IDAGG said:

Here You go:

From Face The Nation last Sunday:

Quote:

"He's a man of integrity, incapable of hiding what he really thinks, and one of those rare people you know you could turn to for help in a personal crisis. Still, I think he's been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/13/gates_stands_by_statement_that_biden_has_been_wrong_on_nearly_every_major_foreign_policy_question.html

From Gates' memoir:

Quote:

"I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades," Gates writes in the memoir.

And from a review of Gates' memoir:

Quote:

Vice President Joe Biden? A comical "motormouth" who, though he is "simply impossible not to like," presumes to know more about counterterrorism than an experienced Special Operations general. He is "relentless . . . in attacking the integrity of the senior military leadership" and, for good measure, "has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/19/books/review/duty-a-memoir-by-robert-m-gates.html
e=mc2
AG
IDAGG said:

chevy con queso said:

IDAGG said:

Here You go:

From Face The Nation last Sunday:

Quote:

"He's a man of integrity, incapable of hiding what he really thinks, and one of those rare people you know you could turn to for help in a personal crisis. Still, I think he's been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/13/gates_stands_by_statement_that_biden_has_been_wrong_on_nearly_every_major_foreign_policy_question.html

From Gates' memoir:

Quote:

"I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades," Gates writes in the memoir.

And from a review of Gates' memoir:

Quote:

Vice President Joe Biden? A comical "motormouth" who, though he is "simply impossible not to like," presumes to know more about counterterrorism than an experienced Special Operations general. He is "relentless . . . in attacking the integrity of the senior military leadership" and, for good measure, "has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/19/books/review/duty-a-memoir-by-robert-m-gates.html
Pretty harsh from a straight shooter.
IDAGG
AG
So basically Gates has stated what we all have surmised about Joe Biden: He would be a great guy to have a beer with and shoot the sheet. But Biden is basically a walking disaster WRT foreign policy and security issues and hates the US Military to boot.
jxs40
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Clob94 said:

Here's a morbid thought:

And another: At some point in your past, your mother put you down and never picked you up again.
aggie93
AG
If Biden were to win the nod the real battle will be for his VP, I seriously doubt he could make it through 4 years if he were somehow elected. I really don't mean to be morbid but when you look at him now compared to a few years ago he just looks really old. I don't know how he can make 18 months of campaigning much less 4 years of actually being President.

I don't think he will make it that far though, he's just too much of a walking disaster.
Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant; it is just that they know so much that isn't so.

Ronald Reagan
BenFiasco14
AG
aggie93 said:

If Biden were to win the nod the real battle will be for his VP, I seriously doubt he could make it through 4 years if he were somehow elected. I really don't mean to be morbid but when you look at him now compared to a few years ago he just looks really old. I don't know how he can make 18 months of campaigning much less 4 years of actually being President.

I don't think he will make it that far though, he's just too much of a walking disaster.
President Stacy Abrams
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Counterpoint
AG
If Biden wins the primary we'll have two geriatric candidates who can barely string two coherent sentences together. America.

captkirk
AG
Counterpoint said:

If Biden wins the primary we'll have two geriatric candidates who can barely string two coherent sentences together. America.

Trump will crush Biden
"In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children...You do know that legislation around this EXACT issue was presented in the last legislative session." - ArcticPenguin
aggiehawg
AG
Counterpoint said:

Your guy. Take care of it. We like our guy.
BlitzBrother
He not the candidate , there only to throw deck chairs at Trump , trying to engage and trip up .
captkirk
AG
Buttplug can't get the black vote. Not sure who else seems sane enough to get the nomination
"In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children...You do know that legislation around this EXACT issue was presented in the last legislative session." - ArcticPenguin
annie88
AG
Counterpoint said:

Nope, that only describes Biden.
bmks270
AG
Tucker just aired a response to a tariff question and Biden answered with unintelligible ramblings and said we need a quid pro quo with China, where the US owns 50% of Chinese companies who do business here.
Page 1 of 2

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.