The Deal of the Century maybe this week

Duggins90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Will not be a 2 state solution as discussed for decades by past Presidents.

Israel now claiming Golan Height no longer occupied land with the blessing of Trump.

Also, the areas of Judea and Samaria that make up 61% of the west bank will no longer be considered occupied by Israel but rather part of Israel. Currently around 375K Palestinians and 300K Jews live in this area.

I read where the USA will pay host countries of Palestinians to make them citizens, remove the refugee status from their name. This makes sense as their parents were the refugee not the offspring born in the host country.

Not sure of the plans of the Garza strip... for Hamas?

Neon R
Wtf is this. How does Trump have the authority to give israel territory on the other side of the planet? Also, why is he doing it?
YouBet
AG
Well, this is certainly a new angle.
pfo
AG
I've long thought the whole Arabs verses Jews thing won't be resolved until Jesus returns to this earth.

Let's send our illegals over there. Postcards sent back home from their new ME home should stem the tide of future caravans.
The Debt
The 2 state "solution" would ensure war. People promoting it are fundamentally ignorant of the consequences of a sovereign state, especially one led by Hamas (a terrorist organization).
Neon R
The Debt said:

The 2 state "solution" would ensure war. People promoting it are fundamentally ignorant of the consequences of a sovereign state, especially one led by Hamas (a terrorist organization).

What do you think the "one state solution" looks like. The Palestinians are gonna say "oh well America says that all of our territory now officially belongs to Israel so I guess that's that".

Lol
hammerhead
for those that bought GNE on the super cheap...they are loving it.
HackerAg
AG
Duggins90 said:

Not sure of the plans of the Garza strip... for Hamas?
New name of our southern border.
Cactus Jack
AG
Summary of situation:

Syria invades Israel via Golan Heights. Israel beats their ass and takes Golan Heights.

Arab states whine that Golan was taken unjustly and Israel should be nice and return it, just because they should.

No country in the history of the planet would willingly give back strategic territory gained in a defensive war to the country that invaded them.
Duggins90
AG
Neon R said:

The Debt said:

What do you think the "one state solution" looks like. The Palestinians are gonna say "oh well America says that all of our territory now officially belongs to Israel so I guess that's that".

Lol
Syria will respond unfavorable which will result in the complete destruction of Damascus. Russia already in the area with Iran and Turkey will attack Israel-and the Magog war will begin and end when God brings hell on to the Russia alliance. Daniel 70th week will begin.

Or

They will accept their fate as no one will support them any longer as Jared has sewed up the deal with the other area countries. Iran sanctions make hamas a paper tiger.

Ulysses90
AG
Quote:

This makes sense as their parents were the refugee not the offspring born in the host country.

Other countries are smarter than to allow anchor babies and birthright citizenship to alien babies.
Duggins90
AG
Ulysses90 said:

Quote:

This makes sense as their parents were the refugee not the offspring born in the host country.

Other countries are smarter than to allow anchor babies and birthright citizenship to alien babies.
U get the part where we will pay them billions.

If the deal is rolled out on Friday, that would be something.

John Francis Donaghy
Neon R
Duggins90 said:

Neon R said:

The Debt said:

Lol
Syria will respond unfavorable which will result in the complete destruction of Damascus. Russia already in the area with Iran and Turkey will attack Israel-and the Magog war will begin and end when God brings hell on to the Russia alliance. Daniel 70th week will begin.

Sad thing is- ALOT of evangelicals not only believe this; but actively want our foreign policy to force it. Very discouraging.
Quote:

Or

They will accept their fate as no one will support them any longer as Jared has sewed up the deal with the other area countries. Iran sanctions make hamas a paper tiger.

When you say Jared, who are you talking about? Jared Kushner? Why does it seem like he's working so hard for israel? I thought he worked for the United States.
Duggins90
AG
Neon R said:

Duggins90 said:

Neon R said:

The Debt said:

Lol

Sad thing is- ALOT of evangelicals not only believe this; but actively want our foreign policy to force it. Very discouraging.
Quote:

Or

When you say Jared, who are you talking about? Jared Kushner? Why does it seem like he's working so hard for israel? I thought he worked for the United States.
Jared has been quietly working this for the last 2 yrs per the instructions of his FIL.

It is about to get real.

Pray for peace
Neon R
Duggins90 said:

Neon R said:

Duggins90 said:

Neon R said:

The Debt said:

Lol

Quote:

Or

Jared has been quietly working this for the last 2 yrs per the instructions of his FIL.

It is about to get real.

Pray for peace

I'd believe its far more likely that Jared has been working this per the instructions of his actual father. Or perhaps per the instructions of Bibi.

You can pray all you want. There's not going to be peace in that region any time soon. Especially with America's endless meddling
whatthehey78
AG
Neon stated:
"You can pray all you want. There's not going to be peace in that region any time soon. Especially with America's endless meddling"

Apparently:
Pagan...Pretend prophet...Pinko communist
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
SCHTICK00
AG
Duggins90 said:

Neon R said:

The Debt said:

Lol

Or

This guy gets it. There absolutely will be peace, Neon, but it won't last long. Events will happen as they must.
Cassius
Neon R said:

Wtf is this. How does Trump have the authority to give israel territory on the other side of the planet? Also, why is he doing it?

The Arabs own 98% of the land in the ME. Screw them.
Ulysses90
AG
Cassius said:

Neon R said:

Neon R
Cassius said:

Neon R said:

Are you anti Arab? That's a weird comment to make
Flexbone
Neon R said:

Cassius said:

Neon R said:

No, they're a GREAT culture. A real shining light for the world.
Mr.Infectious
I noticed no one mentioned the oil reserves in the area.....

Quote:

And few people ever expected that significant amounts of oil might lie there at all, under a dormant volcanic field. Welcome to the Golan Heights.

Israeli and American oilmen believe they have discovered a bonanza in this most inconvenient of sites. After three test-drillings, Yuval Bartov, the chief geologist of Genie Oil & Gas, a subsidiary of American-based Genie Energy, says his company thinks it has found an oil reservoir "with the potential of billions of barrels

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiuw9K48tHhAhVCUK0KHUryCCkQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.economist.com%2Fmiddle-east-and-africa%2F2015%2F11%2F07%2Fblack-gold-under-the-golan&psig=AOvVaw195WGFoY0CLg3Jci3sd-4z&ust=1555410677673292
BMX Bandit
Neon R said:

Trump isn't giving Israel any territory. Did AOC write that question for you?
Duggins90
AG
rocky the dog said:

Our troops r preparing for the worst in the desert but have no fear,all is under control.
Snicklepox
AG
Neon R said:

Cassius said:

Neon R said:

I'm not anti-arab. I'm just anti FGM, anti-islam, anti-wife beating, anti-sharia, etc. etc. You know, all the things that make that corner of the world a very dark place.
YouBet
AG
The other issue with the two state solution (at least from what I recall from the proposals I've read but it's been a few years) is that it geographically creates borders that Israel can't really defend.

It would essentially cut the country in half with any kind of remotely successful incursion.
Neon R
BMX Bandit said:

Neon R said:

Trump isn't giving Israel any territory. Did AOC write that question for you?

Golan Heights is disputed territory. By saying "we recognize that the Golan Heights now exclusively belongs to Israel", we are de facto saying anyone that disputes this is going to get attacked by the United States.

If trump wants to give israel territory, that's his prerogative I guess. It's not really an America First or MAGA thing but whatever. I'd just prefer he give them territory he has authority over. Why don't we give israel California or something lol
BMX Bandit
So we agree Trump didn't give anyone territory.

Now you can go back to defending Ilan Omar
Neon R
BMX Bandit said:

Yes. He is saying territory which does not belong to them now exclusively belongs to them. Where he gets that authority to do that, I'm not sure. I'll check the constitution.
black_hat_ag
Neon R said:

BMX Bandit said:

Yes. He is saying territory which does not belong to them now exclusively belongs to them. Where he gets that authority to do that, I'm not sure. I'll check the constitution.

Any updates on what you have discovered?
Marv C. World
Cassius said:

Neon R said:

I couldn't honestly care less what happens in that region of the world. We don't need anything at all from any country in that area of the world. All that we have received in the past 20 years is endless conflict, trillions of dollars lost, and a less stable Middle East. Israel being secured is not worth any of these things, not when the end result is a massive drain upon the country.
Neon R
black_hat_ag said:

Neon R said:

BMX Bandit said:

Any updates on what you have discovered?

Yes I stand corrected. The constitution actually says when Israel wants something, our president is obligated to make it happen. My bad
Squadron7
AG
Neon R said:

BMX Bandit said:

You are seriously going to check the Constitution to see if a Chief Executive has the authority to recognize another country's claim on territory?
“Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck.”
Page 1 of 2

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.