Shooting in New Zealand Mosque

The Debt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Louis botha said:

Why are there Muslims in New Zealand.
dar al-harab
deddog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Apparently went to a second mosque, no idea how it ended but the POS probably surrendered as soon as he faced resistance

Mist mass shooters are chickenshi$
Dan Scott
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
watched the video. I'm speechless
Charpie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
New Zealand government warns all mosques to close their doors today and to home
unmade bed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ellis Wyatt said:

Raggie21 said:

New Zealand is almost 90% white/ Pacific Islander. Less than 4% African or Middle Eastern. This shooting is not the product of a reaction to multiculturalism.
It is pure evil. And it's also this guy's apparent response to multiculturalism. Not sure how your beliefs have anything to do with this guy's reasoning.


Is New Zealand really being mutli-culturized? Or did this evil crazy ****er find an internet cesspool that convinced him of some fake boogieman of "multiculturalism" that he reacted to?
tsuag10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
From his manifesto:

"Is there a particular person that radicalized you the most?

Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens. Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness. Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the extreme actions she calls for are too much, even for my tastes"
FAT SEXY
How long do you want to ignore this user?
unmade bed said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Raggie21 said:

New Zealand is almost 90% white/ Pacific Islander. Less than 4% African or Middle Eastern. This shooting is not the product of a reaction to multiculturalism.
It is pure evil. And it's also this guy's apparent response to multiculturalism. Not sure how your beliefs have anything to do with this guy's reasoning.


Is New Zealand really being mutli-culturized? Or did this evil crazy ****er find an internet cesspool that convinced him of some fake boogieman of "multiculturalism" that he reacted to?

Go to page 2 of this thread and you'll find his "reasoning"
Burt Macklin, FBI
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SpiDer09 said:

C@LAg said:

SpiDer09 said:

C@LAg said:

SpiDer09 said:

Video game companies should be sued for inciting this violence.
oh for **** sake.

Are we not on the politics board? Didn't we just have a conversation regarding the CT Supreme Court allowing Remington to be sued for Sandy Hook? How is this any different when the shooter posted that violent video games fueled his urges?

Am I not allowed to post a "view" on a public forum?
you jumped to blaming video games, when this shooter was an obvious alt-right-Nazi ****. he has had hate in his mind and heart for a long time to get to this kind of place.

there is no video game that incites this kind of violence. this kind of hate.

Period,

and video games a reno more a trainer for real guns that watching elmer fudd shoot at bugs.


The FAQ he posted along with his manefesto named multiple video games he played to help train for this event, including fortnite. How is does this not lead to the conclusion that video games incite this kind of violence?


He was joking. You didn't finish reading the answer to that question.
Ellis Wyatt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
unmade bed said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Raggie21 said:

New Zealand is almost 90% white/ Pacific Islander. Less than 4% African or Middle Eastern. This shooting is not the product of a reaction to multiculturalism.
It is pure evil. And it's also this guy's apparent response to multiculturalism. Not sure how your beliefs have anything to do with this guy's reasoning.


Is New Zealand really being mutli-culturized? Or did this evil crazy ****er find an internet cesspool that convinced him of some fake boogieman of "multiculturalism" that he reacted to?
Well, if there were 100 white people and one middle easterner, that's suddenly multi-cultural. Not saying he's right, just saying that's his perception.

The US is the most fully-integrated country in the world. People in other countries can't wrap their heads around it.
johnnyblaze36
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I was so tempted to click the link but then I recalled the times I clicked the links of the beheaded journalists and of the Egyptian Coptic Christians and thought better of it. Just terrible.
coconutED
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SpiDer09 said:

The FAQ he posted along with his manefesto named multiple video games he played to help train for this event, including fortnite. How is does this not lead to the conclusion that video games incite this kind of violence?


By "multiple," you mean two. The other game was Spyro the Dragon.

Quote:

Were you taught violence and extremism by video
games,music,literature,cinema?

Yes, Spyro the dragon 3 taught me ethno-nationalism. Fortnite trained me
to be a killer and to floss on the corpses of my enemies.
No.
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?





johnnyblaze36
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Side note I went to twitter expecting to see the hashtag #NotAllCaucasians but instead this was the first thing I saw. Truly strange times.

FAT SEXY
How long do you want to ignore this user?
C@LAg said:

Shaun King pounces on crisis once again to push his narrative.
Shaun King is part of the problem, not the solution.
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FAT SEXY said:



Shaun King is part of the problem, not the solution.
he is half of the problem.
Charpie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yikes
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Talcum X lies easier than the rest of us breathe.
Burt Macklin, FBI
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
C@LAg said:









Talcum X conveniently left out the rest of his statement. Wonder why that would be.
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
coconutED said:

SpiDer09 said:

The FAQ he posted along with his manefesto named multiple video games he played to help train for this event, including fortnite. How is does this not lead to the conclusion that video games incite this kind of violence?


By "multiple," you mean two. The other game was Spyro the Dragon.

Quote:

Were you taught violence and extremism by video
games,music,literature,cinema?

Yes, Spyro the dragon 3 taught me ethno-nationalism. Fortnite trained me
to be a killer and to floss on the corpses of my enemies.
No.

if that is what spyder was referencing. he just made himself out to be more of an idiot.
TTUArmy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SpiDer09 said:

C@LAg said:

SpiDer09 said:

C@LAg said:

SpiDer09 said:

Video game companies should be sued for inciting this violence.
oh for **** sake.

Are we not on the politics board? Didn't we just have a conversation regarding the CT Supreme Court allowing Remington to be sued for Sandy Hook? How is this any different when the shooter posted that violent video games fueled his urges?

Am I not allowed to post a "view" on a public forum?
you jumped to blaming video games, when this shooter was an obvious alt-right-Nazi ****. he has had hate in his mind and heart for a long time to get to this kind of place.

there is no video game that incites this kind of violence. this kind of hate.

Period,

and video games a reno more a trainer for real guns that watching elmer fudd shoot at bugs.


The FAQ he posted along with his manefesto named multiple video games he played to help train for this event, including fortnite. How is does this not lead to the conclusion that video games incite this kind of violence?
I thought he was actually being sarcastic with regard to video games...
"A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it." - Preamble to the movie "Colt.45" (1950)
thirdcoast
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Louis botha said:

Why are there Muslims in New Zealand.


These are probably the peaceful SE Asian Muslims. Not the radicalized somolian congresswoman Muslims.
coconutED
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As usual, only using selective quotes

Quote:

Were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump?
As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a
policy maker and leader? Dear god no.
vettmaster99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Side note I went to twitter expecting to see the hashtag #NotAllCaucasians but instead this was the first thing I saw. Truly strange times.




So basically a foreigner who was probably brainwashed by the fake news MSM to believe Trump is a white supremacist shoots up a mosque?
Old Sarge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Shawn King is telling half of the quote.

That is why I grabbed a quick copy of the manifesto from a link. The shooter is/was off his rocker, but I knew he would be misquoted or underquoted from the left. Again, the shooter was off his rocker. Again, the left is going to paraphrase and blame Trump, which none of this was Trumps fault. It goes back to the Eropean aspect, of which Trump has no, NONE, No control.

The shooter is/was horribly wrong. The left will do everything they can to tie this to Trump. Which will be incorrect to the core.
hennyj15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Louis botha said:

I see the outrage brigade is out in full force I was just curious why Muslims were in New Zealand but please continue in your fake outrage .




You're asking why Muslims are in NZ to justify someone murdering children?

Why are Christians in NZ? They've only been there less than 200 years.
Kevin Malone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In his manifesto he was also looking forward to the upcoming US civil war that's often mentioned.
TTUArmy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
VaultingChemist said:

I fear that the Muslim reprisals against white Christians will be horrific. All because of one crazy idiot.
Right now...that shooter looks like a maniac. If there is reprisal against White Christians by Muslims, that would basically make the shooter a prophet and sage.
"A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it." - Preamble to the movie "Colt.45" (1950)
deddog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kevin Malone said:

In his manifesto he was also looking forward to the upcoming US civil war that's often mentioned.


Well he's probably right there
vettmaster99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kevin Malone said:

In his manifesto he was also looking forward to the upcoming US civil war that's often mentioned.


It's already here. The Democrats have been waging it for decades.
TTUArmy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kevin Malone said:

In his manifesto he was also looking forward to the upcoming US civil war that's often mentioned.
Yeah...I was just reading that manifesto a half hour ago. He said that liberals would use this event of his to try and shred the 2nd amendment.
"A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it." - Preamble to the movie "Colt.45" (1950)
tsuag10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
More from the manifesto:

Quote:

To Conservatives

Ask yourself, truly, what has modern conservatism managed to conserve? What does it seek to conserve? The natural environment?Western Culture? Ethnic autonomy? Religion? The nation? The race? Nothing is conserved. The natural environment is industrialized, pulverized and commoditized.
Western culture is trivialized, pulped and blended into a smear of meaningless nothing, with the only tenets and beliefs seemingly held to are the myth of the individual, the value of work (productivity for the benefit of your capitalist owners) and the sovereigntyof private property (to ensure none of us get grand ideas of taking the unearned wealth of our owners).Ethnic autonomy? Destroyed in the name of cheap labour, whilst they may publicly object to the illegal immigration of the third world masses, privately they push for as much migration as possible, anything to decrease the labour cost of production and line their pockets with the profits. They removed the Europeans peoples autonomy and sovereignty for their own lust for power and wealth. Religion? What remains? Empty churches and full shopping centers? Drive through confessionals and no fault divorce? Any religious ideal that stood between the wealthy and wealth generation was downplayed, sidelined and quietly dismantled. All so that they could line their pockets without complaints or objections The nation? What nations do we have to conserve? What our own nations now based on? Their is no shared culture, ethnicity, language, values or beliefs. Anyone can be a member of our nation, as long as they have the paperwork. They need not be born here, share our race, our language, our culture or our beliefs. Hear the conservatives cry, as long as they are willing to WORK, let them in! Let them earn our wealthy benefactors their second yachts and their fifth properties!
The Race? They don't even BELIEVE in the race, they don't even have the gall to say race exists. And above all they don't even care if it does.

It's profit, and profit alone that drives them, all else is secondary. The
notion of a racial future or destiny is as foreign to them as social responsibilities. Not a thing has been conserved other than corporate profits and the the ever increasing wealth of the 1% that exploit the people for their own benefit.Conservatism is dead. Thank god. Now let us bury it and move on to something of worth.
CONSERVATISM IS DEAD, THANK GOD

Guy was/is off the rails
johnnyblaze36
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The world would be a lot better off if Shaun King lived briefly on the South side of Chicago. Just sayin'.
coconutED
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Seriously, this thing is a goldmine:

Quote:

Were/are you a conservative?
No, conservatism is corporatism in disguise, I want no part of it.
Quote:

Were/are you a fascist?
Yes. For once, the person that will be called a fascist, is an actual fascist.
I am sure the journalists will love that.
I mostly agree with Sir Oswald Mosley's views and consider myself an Eco-fascist by nature.
The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the People's Republic of China.
Quote:

Were/are you "right wing"?
Depending on the definition, sure.

Were/are you "left wing"?
Depending on the definition, sure.

Were/are you a socialist?
Depending on the definition. Worker ownership of the means of production? It depends on who those workers are, their intents, who currently owns the means of production, their intents and who currently owns the state, and its intents.
Quote:

What are your views?
I am an Ethno-nationalist Eco-fascist. Ethnic autonomy for all people with a focus on the preservation of nature, and the natural order.
Quote:

Won't your attack result in calls for the removal of gun rights from Whites in the United states?
Yes, that is the plan all along, you said you would fight to protect your rights and the constitution, well soon will come the time.
Quote:

Conservatism is dead. Thank god. Now let us bury it and move on to something of worth.
tsuag10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:


To Antifa/Marxists/Communists

I do not want to convert you, I do not want to come to an understanding. Egalitarians and those that believe in heirachy will never come to terms.I
don't want you by my side or I don't want share power.

I want you in my sights. I want your neck under my boot.

SEE YOU ON THE STREETS YOU ANTI-WHITE SCUM
Another passage from the psycho's manifesto.
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is terrible.

For the record, the primary immigration problem NZ has faced is from the Chinese. They passed laws last year limiting immigration because of the impact from the uptick in immigration and its impact on their "environment" and culture.

This guy is just insane.
 
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.