Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

659,088 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by agent-maroon
Garrelli 5000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
****es won the internet.

Anyone that believed attackers would utter the phrase "this is MAGA country" are idiots.

That shows how truly dumb he is to think that sounds legit.

"I was attacked by two black men. It was awful. They shouted 'go back to honkeyville honky honk!"
Take the trash out staff.
ProgN
backintexas2013 said:

One of the replies

Jussie Smollette, Nathan Phillips and Christine Blasey Ford walk into a bar...
You wouldn't believe what happened next
Damn, that's funny
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
That's the tweet I tried to link.
agent-maroon
AG
Apologies if this has already been answered, but are the Nigerian brothers citizens and/or here legally?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Big Al 1992
AG
As Michael Irvin famously said -
The media (and twitter blue checks) should report this new information with the same intensity as they reported the original accusations.

Waiting.
BenFiasco14
AG
zoneag said:

CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
oneeyedag
One of the comments on ****ter:

justcallmeharry
S
He. Can't. Breathe.

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Long Live Sully
AG
Love Gun

Love Gun
lil99chris
AG
These guys couldn't make it as Nigerian businessmen. They probably even went to Subway on the same evening.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Mine

agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

Ola went on to say that his goal was to be in Hollywood and that his role in "Empire" was "just the beginning." Ola said he was working on independent movies. He says, "By the grace of God I plan on taking this acting career as far as I can." Ola has a YouTube channelsun with three videos that see him acting in a variety of scenes.

Ola bemoaned what he viewed as the typecasting of Nigerian actors in TV and movies in a November 2018 Facebook post where he wrote, "SMH. They always got the Nigerians portrayed as criminals on t.v. We gotta do better and say no to the money and fame ."
Olabinjo 'Ola' Osundairo: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Zemira
AG
And of course all the MSM coverage of the truth is silent.

Edit: Okay I take that back CNN and USA Today are reporting the truth.

Even TMZ is reporting that Jussie is behind the "attack."

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/16/jussie-smollett-attack-brothers-rope-suspect-staged/
DannyDuberstein
AG
LOL that they bought red hats.
Prosperdick
AG
So they bought two plain red hats instead of the legit MAGA hats, they wanted to implicate the MAGA racists but couldn't go the entire way to actually purchase the caps. Not that it mattered but funny that they would only purchase red caps.
beanbean

Quote:

During the interview he expressed frustration at not being believed.

"It feels like if I had said it was a Muslim or a Mexican or someone black I feel like the doubters would have supported me a lot much more," Smollett said. "And that says a lot about the place where we are as a country right now."

This ****** deserves everything that is coming his way.
Zemira
AG
I hope they don't offer a plea and all the evidence is laid out in court and he is found guilty of a felony. I hope he has to serve the 3 years and whatever damages they can tack on in addition to the $25k.
turfman80
AG
I would gladly pay money to have his ass convicted and spend time in prison. Time to get serious about these TDS lunatics.
ProgN

ProgN
Cassius
Nothing happened to Fairfax and Northam, and I predict nothing of consequence will happen to this guy.

This is the new normal.
Zemira
AG
Only in the news 2.5 weeks. I bet he gets 2 days of coverage about his attack hoax scheme.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Prognightmare said:

Who could have ever seen this coming?

Oh wait. Everyone.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Its also hilarious to see TMZ and the other MSM squirm and actually try to cover for him with headlines like:

"Jessie Smollett -- victim of homophobic and racist hate crime -- hires defense attourney... blah blah blah blah.

Never does it mention: Uh, this guy is supposed to be a victim, so why does he need a criminal defense attorney?"

Well, I guess...if you dont know, now you know, ninja

CanyonAg77
AG
Prosperdick said:

So they bought two plain red hats instead of the legit MAGA hats, they wanted to implicate the MAGA racists but couldn't go the entire way to actually purchase the caps. Not that it mattered but funny that they would only purchase red caps.
To be fair, exactly where in Chicago could you buy a MAGA hat?
will25u
Love Gun
will25u said:

So that would make him a.............

SUSPECT!!!

Tom Doniphon
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Prosperdick
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Prosperdick said:

To be fair, exactly where in Chicago could you buy a MAGA hat?

Gag gift shop?
Prosperdick
AG
will25u said:

Ouch, no longer a victim, that's gotta hurt. That's like garlic to a SJW vampire, without victimhood what does he have? Hopefully not an acting career.
Whens lunch
AG
From SEC Rant (free)

Take it for what its worth

Not when I'm done with it.
First Page Last Page
Page 45 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.