Obama declared 10 crisis.

Agnzona
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Where was the media hand ringing when he did it?
smango05
AG
9 of them probably had to do with climate change.
Agnzona
I'm not sure but one was related to gangs crossing the border.
Cow Hop Ag
AG
Don't know what they were about, but I can be certain the words "I" and "Me" were used at least 100 times in each one of them.
ABATTBQ87
AG
Cow Hop Ag said:

Don't know what they we about, but I can be certain the words "I" and "Me" were used at least 100 times in each one of them.

Ummmmm, uhhhhh, aaaaaaahhhhh were used as well
Mr_mo8268
AG
Just a globalist puppet with no real world skills, a fraud that wanted to destroy America. Facts
DSAg44
AG
https://goo.gl/images/c43ni6

Lol
Faustus
Crises. Wringing.

Tricky spelling regardless and point made.

I agree with OP that the media was nowhere to be found when Obama presented the Democrats with the Ten Crises. This is the first I've heard of it.
AgResearch
AG
ABATTBQ87 said:

Cow Hop Ag said:

Don't know what they we about, but I can be certain the words "I" and "Me" were used at least 100 times in each one of them.

Let me be clear..... - followed by the stumbling idiot
DallasAg 94
Agnzona said:

Immigration.

Swine Flu

Arab Spring.
Six years ago, President Barack Obama issued a state of emergency after the Arab Spring uprising in response to Yemeni governmental actions threatening "Yemen's peace, security and stability" and rejecting "a peaceful transition of power that meets the legitimate demands and aspirations of the Yemeni people for change." Today, Yemen faces the world's largest humanitarian crisis.

You know... the Nobel Peace Prized President... all foreign crisis... none domestic.

https://www.pri.org/stories/2019-01-11/us-currently-31-other-national-emergencies-heres-what-means
DallasAg 94
AgResearch said:

ABATTBQ87 said:

Cow Hop Ag said:

Let me be clear..... - followed by the stumbling idiot
You forgot the "Blue Steel Stare," nose slightly elevated...
sts7049
AG
still crying about obama huh?
Faustus
That's the tenth and final crisis.
Synopsis
sts7049 said:

He's the gift that keeps on giving.
AggieCrew2002
Obama is one big shyt. I call my daily craps Barack and Michelle
e=mc2
AG
sts7049 said:

More like mocking the biggest political fraud in history. But keep fetching that water like a good little sheep boy. What a sucker.
Dallas82
Agnzona said:

How many of them did he declare because he couldn't get enough votes for a spending bill in the Senate after waiting two years?
WaltonAg18
AG
Brown man bad
AggieTFA06
AG
Agnzona said:

He also spoke out against illegal immigrants, but since he's a democrat it's ok.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
biobioprof
smango05 said:

9 of them probably had to do with climate change.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/07/politics/trump-wall-active-national-emergency/index.html
Quote:

19. Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Conflict in Somalia (April 12, 2010)
20. Blocking Property and Prohibiting Certain Transactions Related to Libya (February 25, 2011)
21. Blocking Property of Transnational Criminal Organizations (July 25, 2011)
22. Blocking Property of Persons Threatening the Peace, Security, or Stability of Yemen (May 16, 2012)
23. Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Ukraine (March 6, 2014)
24. Blocking Property of Certain Persons With Respect to South Sudan (April 3, 2014)
25. Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Conflict in the Central African Republic (May 12, 2014)
26. Blocking Property and Suspending Entry of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Venezuela (March 9, 2015)
27. Blocking the Property of Certain Persons Engaging in Significant Malicious Cyber-Enabled Activities (April 1, 2015)
28. Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Burundi (November 23, 2015)
if Trump does it for the wall it would be his 4th. Nobody cared about the other 3.
Quote:

29. Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption (December 20, 2017)
30. Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election (September 12, 2018)
31. Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Nicaragua (November 27, 2018)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Emergencies_Act
Quote:

The Act authorized the President to activate emergency provisions of law via an emergency declaration on the conditions that the President specifies the provisions so activated and notifies Congress. An activation would expire if the President expressly terminated the emergency, or did not renew the emergency annually, or if each house of Congress passed a resolution terminating the emergency. After presidents objected to this "Congressional termination" provision on separation of powers grounds, it was replaced in 1985 with termination by an enacted joint resolution. This means that for Congress to rescind a declared emergency, not only must they pass the joint resolution, but the President must sign the legislation. The Act also requires the President and executive agencies to maintain records of all orders and regulations that proceed from use of emergency authority, and to regularly report the cost incurred to Congress.
Which means Trump renewed all of Obama's emergencies that are still active.
BigRobSA
AggieTFA06 said:

Agnzona said:

He also spoke out against illegal immigrants, but since he's a democrat it's ok.

That's different. These are "undocumented workers".

Every time i hear that phrase, i want to punch a puppy on its stupid puppy face.
andyv94
AG
WaltonAg18 said:

Brown man bad

Get that stupid **** out of here
ElKabong
Agnzona said:

Those darn pesky facts shredding the media/lefts narrative again.
Pumpkinhead
AG
Threads like this are like if your kid wants to do something dumb and you say No, and then he tries to use the 'But all the other kids do it' argument. Anyone with kids will eventually get this excuse thrown at them. Does that make it any less dumb? Is that argument from your kid going to change your mind or make you feel better?
annie88
AG
sts7049 said:

Well, Obama set the precedent for blaming Bush for everything.
sts7049
AG
just keep blaming the past for everything
Agnzona
He made many an executive order with the phrase "Congress wouldn't act, so I had too". Don't you recall that?
Agnzona
Pumpkinhead said:

Threads like this are like if your kid wants to do something dumb and you say No, and then he tries to use the 'But all the other kids do it' argument. Anyone with kids will eventually get this excuse thrown at them. Does that make it any less dumb? Is that argument from your kid going to change your mind or make you feel better?

That's absolutely not what is happening here.

A better analogy is an older sibling does something 100 times and your parents not only don't punish him but don't even mention it. You do it one time and they freak out, ground you, tell you this is the worst thing a child can do and you need counseling and therapy. And if you do it again we call the cops and you are going to JUVY.

It's all about the lefts faux narrative. The left lies about everything. Every issue, every outrage are all lies to gain sympathy from you not to smart leftist.
AggieCrew2002
andyv94 said:

WaltonAg18 said:

Brown man bad

Get that stupid **** out of here

Well libs say Orange Man Bad, whats the difference?
mazag08
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

No, threads like this point out the hypocrisy of each and ever meltdown liberals have in this country.. when we can find 10x the amount of infractions done by Obama than the one that all of the sudden is an impeachable offense.
bobbranco
AG
sts7049 said:

Criticizing is the proper term.

Now go about your day, little guy, after you teared up and were forced by the mean comments to white knight for your saviour.
bobbranco
AG
WaltonAg18 said:

Brown man bad
Play that race card in triplicate!
bobbranco
AG
sts7049 said:

just keep blaming the past for everything
Sorta like BLM?
Ags77
AG
bobbranco said:

sts7049 said:

Criticizing is the proper term.

Now go about your day, little guy, after you teared up and were forced by the mean comments to white knight for your saviour.

The rules.

Whining about President Obama = criticizing.
Whining about trump = crying.
bobbranco
AG
Where did I say that Hillary voter?
Page 1 of 2

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.