Rick Scott Suing Broward County

aezmvp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oldarmy1 said:

bmks270 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Should have been done 2 days ago as soon as the law was broken by refusing to report the numbers.
Yup....again....everyone knew it was coming. I was making comments about how many votes Scott and DeSantis needed to overcome the added Broward County votes. GOP should be aggressively monitoring and preemptive every waking moment.

You spend literally millions and then drop the ball on game day. Really boggles the mind.
This **** happens all over. **** in Dallas county in 2008 I saw a ton of violations at the Zang courthouse extension in South Dallas. County Sherrif's deputies wouldn't do a damn thing. Judge had it rigged from one end to the other. I wonder how much happens nationwide and exactly how many votes are fraudulent every election.
94chem
aezmvp said:

oldarmy1 said:

bmks270 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Should have been done 2 days ago as soon as the law was broken by refusing to report the numbers.
Yup....again....everyone knew it was coming. I was making comments about how many votes Scott and DeSantis needed to overcome the added Broward County votes. GOP should be aggressively monitoring and preemptive every waking moment.

You spend literally millions and then drop the ball on game day. Really boggles the mind.
This **** happens all over. **** in Dallas county in 2008 I saw a ton of violations at the Zang courthouse extension in South Dallas. County Sherrif's deputies wouldn't do a damn thing. Judge had it rigged from one end to the other. I wonder how much happens nationwide and exactly how many votes are fraudulent every election.

Yes, you're correct. Nothing new about corruption. But doing it on a national scale, in broad daylight, and not even caring who knows about or sees it... that's more rare, and more concerning.
Stålkofta
Better late than never.

Scott has support from POTUS and I'm certain the Senate has all the grounds it needs to refuse to seat the Democrat on the basis of a fraudulent election.

GOP has tolerated this long enough. The longer you accept it and choose to look the other way, the more blatant it will become.

I believe we've got folks in place who will not ignore the problem this time.

Gigem314
AG
Mtn_Guide said:

Gigem314 said:

Send it to the SC again.
Great. We get to hear how a Trump appointee is "stealing" an election again.
As long as it's a win I don't care.
reb,
AG
titan
S
Arizona needs to do the same.
AggieTFA06
AG
Broward County? Isn't this the same county that brought you a Hillary Clinton supporting sheriff whose inept police department visited the Parkland School Shooter and did nothing to stop him despite numerous warnings and also did nothing while the shooting was occuring?
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
titan
S
AggieTFA06 said:

Broward County? Isn't this the same county that brought you a Hillary Clinton supporting sheriff whose inept police department visited the Parkland School Shooting and did nothing to prevent it despite numerous warnings and also did nothing while the shooting was occuring?
It wasn't ineptitude. It was naked breathtaking craven cowardice.
biobioprof
titan said:

AggieTFA06 said:

Broward County? Isn't this the same county that brought you a Hillary Clinton supporting sheriff whose inept police department visited the Parkland School Shooting and did nothing to prevent it despite numerous warnings and also did nothing while the shooting was occuring?
It wasn't ineptitude. It was naked breathtaking craven cowardice.
insert why ot both? girl

I wonder what happened wrt this, though
Quote:

Following a court ruling in May that Broward Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes had illegally destroyed ballots from a 2016 congressional race, the governor's office announced the Florida Department of State would send election experts to Snipes' office during this year's election "to ensure that all laws are followed" and "to observe the administration of the election."
were they there or not?
titan
S

I suppose it could be both.

On the experts, odds are they either were not present, or were kept out, or were simply part of Wasserman's machine and thus `co-opted'. It would depend on how they were vetted.

reb,
AG
i think its worth stating that, best as i can gather, Scott should be safe, and DeSantis should be safe.

McSally is far less certain and despite being down 8K right now, she is also favored to pull it out.

Do I have that right?
Captn_Ag05
AG
McSally is uncertain because of uncertainty of where vote left to count originates, but mood seems to have shifted to her having an uphill battle.
Synopsis
All the NPCs on Twitter are having a fit about "every vote counts" as if it's the Republicans who are corrupt in this whole election fiasco down there.
rgag12
AG
How has that ***** not been fired after all that crap she's pulled for that long? Is she an elected official?
ABATTBQ87
AG
I thought only Russians interfered with elections
Gradaggie05
AG
Call me old fashioned but it's refreshing to see some good clean Florida democrat ballot stuffing again. This "Facebook made me vote for trump because Russians..." was getting down right confusing.
Que Te Gusta Mas
AG
Brenda Snipes' history.

BuddysBud
AG
There is very little voting fraud. The news reports told me this when Trump mentioned it during the election.
CharlieBrown17
AG
Russians are good now!

joshagof11
AG
Que Te Gusta Mas said:

Brenda Snipes' history.

How does someone like this get to keep doing what they're doing? Christ.

Reading an article about this whole situation this morning sent my blood pressure skyrocketing.
ATMTWS
AG
VaultingChemist said:

RNC should offer $1,000,000 reward for arrest and conviction of any election official in Broward and Palm Beach Counties who committed election fraud.
Can we start a gofundme for this?
Old_Ag_91
AG
Why the hell is this lady not in jail? The last thing I would expect is for her to be IN CHARGE OF RECOUNTS! Liberals are the lowest lifeforn in existence:
BlueSmoke
JFC this pisses me off
- Nobody cares, work harder!
Page 2 of 2

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.