Saw my first Trump Pence 2020 Billboard tonight

HollywoodBQ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
In the Bay Area no less

East of the San Jose Airport, Northbound on The 101 just north of the 101/880 interchange

It was glorious. It was difficult for me to see as I took the cloverleaf from 880N to 101N. I think the slogan is "Keeping America Great"

I'll drive by it again tomorrow and see if I can get a picture.
SeattleAgJr
trolling.

after the Republicans get trounced in mid-terms, it is all downhill for Trump from there.

Libs will not let him win again. whatever it takes.
coastsrs
AG
You didn't say THE 101. Troll
third coast..
AG
uh, yes he did?
Decay
AG
Person who didn't vote for Trump that will vote for him this time checking in

Good luck on your blue wave tho
Dallas82
HollywoodBQ said:

In the Bay Area no less

East of the San Jose Airport, Northbound on The 101 just north of the 101/880 interchange

It was glorious. It was difficult for me to see as I took the cloverleaf from 880N to 101N. I think the slogan is "Keeping America Great"

Did you squeal and pee yourself in excitement? Just a little?
Muy
AG
That billboard is provably triggering 1,000's of liberal drones to a point they drove off the highway.
superunknown
AG
Billboards in CA for a GOP candidate seem like a great use of money 2.5 years before a general election.
Wycliffe_03
Decay said:

Person who didn't vote for Trump that will vote for him this time checking in

Good luck on your blue wave tho
I was a Never Trumper who wrote in a buddy of mine and Trump will have my vote 100%

I know a lot of conservatives who didn't vote for him who now support him. Libs are going to be shocked. Cannot wait for the gifs of them crying and destroying things in the streets. Might get kind of dangerous, which I hate to see, but libs gonna lib.
BenFiasco14
AG
Dallas82 said:

HollywoodBQ said:

In the Bay Area no less

Wow, who took a leak in your Cheerios? Triggered.
Rapier108
Some lib will probably torch it.
HollywoodBQ
AG
I drove by in the other direction tonight and see that the billboard is actually double-sided so both sides are advertising for Trump Pence 2020.

In this part of San Jose, most folks are going to work so it probably won't get as many people riled up as compared to if they put it up in "The City" - preferably someplace near a Google employee bus stop.
SeattleAgJr
BenFiasco14 said:

Dallas82 said:

HollywoodBQ said:

In the Bay Area no less

Wow, who took a leak in your Cheerios? Triggered.
just ignore the obvious troll.
he squelches himself each night to his dreams of "what could have been" re: Hillary.
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.