*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,496,382 Views | 71056 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by lurker76
RAB91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://instagr.am/p/CIF8tBwgTGs
captkirk
AG
Well, okay then
AG
Well, okay then
AG
captkirk
AG
Well, okay then
AG
Well, okay then
AG
Tanya 93
txislandag86
MostlyHarmless
AG
Spot on.
buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

MostlyHarmless
AG
rab79 said:

This is both funny and sad so I'm both laughing and crying.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

I would have offered her 6 free things.....given a wrong address... and then told her off after.

"Hey psychopath I offered you something FREE... next time just take it you selfish biatch,"
Houston Lee
AG
rab79
AG
TurkeyBaconLeg said:

You win
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Tanya 93
buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
Tanya 93
Tanya 93
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
captkirk
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

rab79 said:

This is both funny and sad so I'm both laughing and crying.
This is who voted for Biden
All I do is Nguyen
Secolobo said:

Is it though? Is it?
No matter what
Fightin_Aggie
AG
captkirk said:

Had to look this up since I didn't know who it was. 62 person hit squad. I can't even get a poker game together

https://nypost.com/2020/11/29/irans-mohsen-fakhrizadeh-killed-hit-squad-report-says/
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
RAB91
First Page Last Page
Page 619 of 2031

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.