*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,623,453 Views | 71716 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by oh no
GCP12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is this just your personal twitter feed now? The last tweet is not funny or even original.
MetoliusAg
heavens11
AG
GCP12 said:

Is this just your personal twitter feed now? The last tweet is not funny or even original.
Use the ignore feature. Designed for just these types of situations
brad5q
AG
Does he have any idea on how many have blocked him?
Ag BQ '80
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
brad5q said:

I WISH texags had this feature - like the top star votes - show the MOST BLOCKED users.

Might do some good to correct behavior.

oldcrow91
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

brad5q said:

I WISH texags had this feature - like the top star votes - show the MOST BLOCKED users.

Might do some good to correct behavior.

It makes this thread a lot funnier.
MetoliusAg
The jokes write themselves. Matt Schlapp, the head of CPAC, had the gall and utter stupidity to tweet this out last night:

Seriously, where does the Far-Right Trump find Einsteins like Schlapp?
Burt Macklin, FBI
AG
I hate using the ignore feature because I typically like to see viewpoints of people I may not agree with, and humor is humor no matter what side it's on.

But this thread has gotten WAY better since I ignored etcetera.
GCP12
AG
etcetera said:

The jokes write themselves. Matt Schlapp, the head of CPAC, had the gall and utter stupidity to tweet this out last night:

The Dems didn't hold the Senate. But, you knew that
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
WARNING to all - apparently IGNORING someone does not block them from DMing you.

And someone who does not care at all what people think or that he/she is IGNORED cares enough to write a lot of words about how much he/she doesn't care in a DM (apparently - I would not know as I did not read it).

FML

This feature seriously needs improvement - replies that include an IGNORED person in the chain should also be blocked and DMs.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
heavens11 said:

GCP12 said:

Use the ignore feature. Designed for just these types of situations

Only 2 people i have ever ignored. Etcetera and the eco zap guy... best decision to get stars
This message has been approved by Brad, Jerry and Mitch..
CanyonAg77
AG
Remind me again of the smears and character assasination carried out on Garland? What death threats did his wife get?
CanyonAg77
AG
I've got Spydeman and Trilary Clinton on my list. Etcetera is lobbying hard for the 3rd spot
ProgN
CanyonAg77 said:

I've got Spydeman and Trilary Clinton on my list. Etcetera is lobbying hard for the 3rd spot
That was funny man. I personally have never blocked anyone because I like to see the thought patterns of people on the other side. I used to engage them and I caught 7 or more bans last year. I guess with all the bad crap my family is currently dealing with this year, I no longer engage them and it's been a long time since my last ban. Hell, I'm even thinking about activating my Ag Tag.
MelvinUdall
etcetera said:

SA77, you should go back to your old name or some variation.
VaultingChemist
AG

MetoliusAg
Prognightmare said:

That was funny man. I personally have never blocked anyone because I like to see the thought patterns of people on the other side. I used to engage them and I caught 7 or more bans last year.
Agree 100% with you on that, Prog. Besides, any poster too delicate to skip past humorous tweets they don't like should use the Ignore function. That's what it was created for.
CanyonAg77
AG
There are people like Watson/Sapper who are as annoying as hell, and 180 degrees from most of my political thoughts. I don't block them.

Do a search on Spyderman...nothing but posting hours-long UFO conspiracy videos.

Trillary Clinton...never any substance, 100% troll bullcrap

etcetara...nothing but laugh/cry emoticons and nonsense snarkiness

They add nothing, represent "their side" poorly, and waste bandwith. You lose nothing by blocking them.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

any poster too delicate to skip past humorous tweets
Post something humorous, and we'll talk.
MooreTrucker
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

any poster too delicate to skip past humorous tweets
Post something humorous, and we'll talk.
Hell, he starts that post with "The jokes write themselves" and then proceeds to prove otherwise.
biobioprof
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
now THATS funny.
HelloUncleNateFitch
GCP12 said:

etcetera said:

I actually think this is his best troll in a long time. He's doing a kind of Norm Mcdonald/Bob Saget prank. I may be the only one who's appreciating it.
ProgN
I agree my friend and I wasn't defending them or attacking you. I just wish that people would just not answer and combat every post or this thread will get nuked. I want this to be like the funny page in the paper. I'm not going to get into specifics, but I'm having tests run and I may not be here in 2-5 years, but I'd love the thread to be here long after. Like in my OP, there are plenty of other threads to go to war. Post funny tweets, memes, and pics, but why fight on this one. Just ignore or don't reply.
MetoliusAg
MooreTrucker
AG
UncleNateFitch said:

GCP12 said:

etcetera said:

I actually think this is his best troll in a long time. He's doing a kind of Norm Mcdonald/Bob Saget prank. I may be the only one who's appreciating it.
You may have to explain it, then.
biobioprof
Prognightmare said:

I agree my friend and I wasn't defending them or attacking you. I just wish that people would just not answer and combat every post or this thread will get nuked. I want this to be like the funny page in the paper. I'm not going to get into specifics, but I'm having tests run and I may not be here in 2-5 years, but I'd love the thread to be here long after. Like in my OP, there are plenty of other threads to go to war. Post funny tweets, memes, and pics, but why fight on this one. Just ignore or don't reply.
Hope your tests come out the right way, Prognightmare.
ProgN
Thank you my friend, I do as well. I'm 46 next month but I have a 3 yr old son that means the world to me. We'll see what happens but whatever comes of it, I will fight for everyday to be with him.
biobioprof
not strictly political but applicable IMO

MetoliusAg
Moloch?
CanyonAg77
AG
etcetera said:

Moloch?
The idol to whom babies were sacrificed.

Sorry if that was too deep for you.
MetoliusAg
We serve Morrigan and Llyr.
annie88
AG
biobioprof said:

Prognightmare said:

Hope your tests come out the right way, Prognightmare.
Me too.
annie88
AG
etcetera said:

Moloch?

If you watched the Sleepy Hollow series that was on a few years ago, you'd get it. Good show, miss it. The guy who played Ichabod Crane was awesome.
annie88
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 69 of 2050

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.