*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,620,147 Views | 71695 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by aggiehawg
MostlyHarmless
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
et tu, Inigo? So disappointed.
ProgN
Dude's name is Mandy?
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
ravingfans
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Secolobo said:

I watched that a few times before I noticed the monkey in there

You're referring to the one in the upper right--correct?!?!???
ThunderFighter06
AG

A few days old. It's real and the comments are great!
aggiehawg
AG

Cruz and Cuban in a twitter fight.
GeorgiAg
AG
annie88
AG
pdc093 said:

I'm posting this here because it's so embarrassingly funny.
This poor has-been......

It is embarrassing but it's also bull***** That video should not be allowed to stay on Twitter. They censor the right constantly and allow this bull**** which is lies to stay out there. Should fall under the misleading political category. Just shows you how in the bag Twitter and Facebook are for the left.
pdc093
You're right. I shouldn't have posted it. My initial reaction was laughter because it is so utterly cringe worthy.
Apologies.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
HtownAg92
AG
pdc093 said:

You're right. I shouldn't have posted it. My initial reaction was laughter because it is so utterly cringe worthy.
Apologies.
Trying to fathom what libs think makes my brain hurt, and induces rage.

Evidently, from gagging through that video:

Trump is responsible for riots and cities burning
He is responsible for an economy that needs to be fixed
He invented pollution
He is responsible for landfills and waste
He invented forest fires
He invented floods and hurricanes
Because none of those things happened before
"Climate change" began in January 2017
Tanya 93
Prognightmare said:

Dude's name is Mandy?
Short for Mandel
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

FDT92
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

annie88
AG
pdc093 said:

Apologies.
No, not on here, but Twitter shouldn't allow it if they follow the same rules for both sides.

Just shows how pathetic and insane these people are.
TexAgs91
AG
rab79 said:

Just wondering... has she been arrested yet?
annie88
AG
rab79 said:

That.
Is.
Awesome.
annie88
AG
FamousAgg
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Tanya 93
End Of Message
AG
It's so true
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
rab79
AG
DEA going to be busy

NO AMNESTY!

Tanya 93
Pinche Abogado said:

It's so true
I have seen the photos you guys post of gun toting women...
End Of Message
AG
Or women fishing
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
agent-maroon
AG
Drinking racing fuel based beverages? Holy negative feedback, Batman! This is the definition of a self-limiting problem.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rynning
AG
rab79 said:

DEA going to be busy

Wait, you can snort coffee grounds?
First Page Last Page
Page 566 of 2049

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.