*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,651,201 Views | 71824 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Tanya 93
rab79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
richardag said:

BusterAg said:

rab79 said:

Who the ever-loving F cares?

This means absolutely nothing to me.

I guarantee you that every single person in 2020 has an ancestor somewhere that owned slaves. The math is unavoidable.

I don't think this helps the discussion at all. I would much rather make the argument that what happened in 1817 has little to no impact on what is happening in 2020.
I believe that is precisely the point he is trying to make.

ETA: not sure why the original post is in this thread, it wasn't humorous, there are other more appropriate threads.

Just my 2 cents
Well there is this form of humor called irony, perhaps you have heard of it?
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Humorous Username
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

AgFan2015

Whitetail
AG
OldArmyBrent
AG
rab79 said:

Today's real world lesson in woke=broke.
Geralt of Rivia
S
c-jags
rab79 said:

how did the customers know it was service with a smile? where i would expect a smile, i see a fist.
BusterAg
AG
Bookmarked. Very awesome.
I love it when I see MLK used to troll antifa.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
Secolobo
AG
BusterAg
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

Humorous Username said:

This is freaking hilarious.

I think that the rights to this Twitter account probably belong to Dish, but who knows if this is a Dish employee making these posts. Could have been hacked, I guess. Would not put it past some anon game to try and hack famous dead twitter accounts.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
BusterAg
AG

--Thomas Jefferson
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
Does that mask say "Blick Live Matter" or "Block Lives Matter"? Either way it makes no sense.
fasthorse05
I don't want to ruin my favorite thread with serious comment, but I wondered what happened to that witch from the Obama administration. She got in some hot water for stating Mao was one of her philosophical lords, as stated in the tweet. She then appeared surprised when the media asked her about it.

The fact that ANYONE alive 45 years after the ******* died, and doesn't know about histories greatest mass murderer, is incredibly benighted, and should automatically be barred from any public office.
CanyonAg77
AG
Fuzzy Dunlop said:

Does that mask say "Blick Live Matter" or "Block Lives Matter"? Either way it makes no sense.

BLHANDCK LIVES MATTER or BLFISTCK LIVES MATTER
oldarmy1
AG
This guy...is awesome!

Biz Ag
AG
oldarmy1 said:

This guy...is awesome!

"Epstein & Weinstein. This doesn't sound like a Presbyterian problem to us."

Holy ****

That. Was. Awesome.
Fredd
AG
BQ78
AG
Did Hunter Pence get cut by the Giants and move over to Silicon Valley?
RAB91
ProgN
I'm dying
End Of Message
AG

Ags4DaWin
oldarmy1 said:

This guy...is awesome!

The most hilarious thing was that absu****inglutely nothing he said was factually incorrect.
Secolobo
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 489 of 2053

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.