*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,641,875 Views | 71775 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Ag83
Punked Shank
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
HeadGames said:

Right? If it's a cute dress, they doesn't care if you wear it twice, it'll come off later that day anyways.

100%. Told my gf i liked a dress she wore a month previous. We were going to another event with different people and i recommended that dress.

I was told by her she can't take photos in the same outfit...girls are weird. Had the same conversation with her friends and they all said they dont give a crap about guys opinions on wearing same dress...comes down to females judging each other
CanyonAg77
AG
Yep, if the guy thinks a dress is cute/sexy, he's happy if she wears it almost every day

This is just a meme that blames guys for things that only gals care about
aggiedata
AG
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
aggiedata said:

This is Michael Bolton!!!!!

ProgN
ProgN
captkirk
AG
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
drcrinum

captkirk
AG
annie88
AG
drcrinum

Direct Enter Enter
coastsrs said:

HeadGames said:

Right? If it's a cute dress, they doesn't care if you wear it twice, it'll come off later that day anyways.

100%. Told my gf i liked a dress she wore a month previous. We were going to another event with different people and i recommended that dress.

I was told by her she can't take photos in the same outfit...girls are weird. Had the same conversation with her friends and they all said they dont give a crap about guys opinions on wearing same dress...comes down to females judging each other
There was a study some time ago that tracked eye movements in couples as they were introduced to each other. Unsurprisingly, the man's eyes first went to the other woman, but the study also found that the woman's eyes first went to the other woman. Apparently they each size up their "competition".
ProgN
captkirk
AG
ProgN
Did you read the article from Deray on Talcum X? He excoriated him.
ProgN
annie88
AG
CanyonAg77
AG
Way back when I was a high school band nerd (and dinosaurs walked the earth), we marched in the Lubbock Fair Parade. Estacado High in Lubbock, a formerly black school, had barely integrated. Their Band was 99 black kids and one white kid. They did the style of marching you see at Prarie View, more dancing than marching.

99 band members dancing, the one white kid....doing his best, but not anywhere as good. Looked a lot like that clip.

Thanks for the memory
ProgN
ProgN

I love Terrence.
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
ProgN
drcrinum

Facelift + Botox = Disaster
aggiehawg
AG
When are her eyebrows going to be under her hairline? Or are they there already and those are just drawn in?

I think it was Phyllis Diller who said she was going to keep having plastic surgery until her ears met in the back.
biobioprof
Tom Hagen
AG
aggiehawg said:

When are her eyebrows going to be under her hairline? Or are they there already and those are just drawn in?

I think it was Phyllis Diller who said she was going to keep having plastic surgery until her ears met in the back.
Probably already has hair on her chest.
fasthorse05
aggiehawg said:

I saw her in Dallas a long time ago.

She told a story about her sister breaking her ankle while she was having sex in her car. It got stuck in the glove box!
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
MooreTrucker
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Way back when I was a high school band nerd (and dinosaurs walked the earth), we marched in the Lubbock Fair Parade. Estacado High in Lubbock, a formerly black school, had barely integrated. Their Band was 99 black kids and one white kid. They did the style of marching you see at Prarie View, more dancing than marching.

99 band members dancing, the one white kid....doing his best, but not anywhere as good. Looked a lot like that clip.

Thanks for the memory
LOL...ah those were the days. Lubbock Coronado class of '77.
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
AGinHI
AG
drcrinum said:

Facelift + Botox = Disaster
“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
ProgN
biobioprof
From the white Bronco to this

First Page Last Page
Page 237 of 2051

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.