*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,646,943 Views | 71803 Replies | Last: 8 min ago by Ag83
drcrinum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
agdad4x
This just show that electricity comes from somewhere, and its not just the plug in the wall !!!
ProgN

An AR can fire up to 1,200 rounds a minute.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

That's some damn impressive magazine changing skill.
Zemira
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

That's some damn impressive magazine changing skill.
Also a ****ing ton of ammo. Besides the military who could ever afford to fire 1200 rounds a minute if it was even possible with an AR-15. If you could even change magazine's that fast a half hour of shooting is 36,000 rounds. In most of the mass shootings with a semi-automatic rifle I have only seen several hundred shots fired.

These people are complete idiots and people wonder why Trump calls the MSM fake news.
GAC06
AG
Guys it's talking about rate of fire. It has nothing to do with magazine capacity. I'm assuming "modified" means fully automatic, and it's still complete b.s. but rate of fire has nothing to do with how many rounds a weapon system can actually fire in a minute. The GAU-12 I fired from my aircraft fired at something like 3600 rounds per minute. The plane only carried 300 rounds.

1200 is ludicrous though considering a M-249 is like 800 rounds per minute in the same caliber.
agent-maroon
AG
GAC06 said:

Guys it's talking about rate of fire. It has nothing to do with magazine capacity. I'm assuming "modified" means fully automatic, and it's still complete b.s. but rate of fire has nothing to do with how many rounds a weapon system can actually fire in a minute. The GAU-12 I fired from my aircraft fired at something like 3600 rounds per minute. The plane only carried 300 rounds.

1200 is ludicrous though considering a M-249 is like 800 rounds per minute in the same caliber.
So we were laughing at the wrong kind of stupid then? It's a rare and beautiful find to have so many levels to be mocked
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ProgN
GAC06 said:

You, I and most on forum 16 know what rate of fire is, but this is funny considering the source. A lot of Europeans will read that believe we are purchasing "weapons of war". Hell, I've have bunches of Europeans on Twitter tell me they're afraid and will never visit America because of all the guns, especially Texas. Some of those dumbasses believe we ride horses everywhere and everyone is armed in public. Through that lens, it's pretty damn funny.
CanyonAg77
AG
Of course they are talking rate of fire. But it is simply a lie of omission. They know that their readers are not gun savvy, so whe their readers see 1200 rounds a minute, they will think it really can shoot 1200 rounds in a minute, not 20 rounds in a second, bolt locks back, change magazine, release bolt, 20 rounds.

It's an intentional lie by citing a misunderstood fact.

And I agree, 1200 rounds a minute is ludicrous. A Sturmgewehr 44 can only do 500.
ProgN
taxpreparer
AG
I am under the impression that a semi-auto anything can only fire as fast as I can pull the trigger. I can only clench my trigger finger 268 times in a minute; therefore n one of these weapons could be fired faster than that, and accuracy would be non-existent.
***It's your money, not theIRS! (At least for a little while longer.)
CanyonAg77
AG
This is gun (people) control talk. Logic is meaningless to the gun grabbers.
Martin Q. Blank
ProgN
tsuag10
AG
I'm sure she just fell on it when they arrested her. It's obviously not her's.
GAC06
AG
The ole prison purse
agent-maroon
AG
Yeah, he was doing something down there for sure. But I had no idea it had anything to do with drugs
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
drcrinum

captkirk
AG
Squadron7
AG
captkirk said:

In this one case the mask is a feature, not a bug.
captkirk
AG
MooreTrucker
AG
captkirk said:

Well, you could give up all that privilege pretty easily.

Bet you won't.
ProgN
ProgN
I responded to her tweet and now I have a 12 hour ban on Twitter.
Squadron7
AG
MooreTrucker said:

captkirk said:

Well, you could give up all that privilege pretty easily.

Bet you won't.

They'll talk about it all damned day long. They'll wring their hands over it.

One thing they will never do: Divest themselves of it.
agdad4x
I am sorry that I was born with white privilege, although I was called white trash growing up on the wrong side of town:

I am sorry my dad was killed in a car wreck when I was 5,
I am sorry my mom raised me and two sisters as a single parent back in the 60s, and instilled a color blind work ethic in me and them,
I am sorry I studied my ass off in school and graduated high in my class because of that color blind work ethic,
I am sorry I graduated from college with high honors while working till midnight every weekday to pay bills and tuition,
I am sorry I would not take no for an answer from Agmom and finally convinced her to say yes, and I am sorry she gave me two sons that will have to bear the burden of white privilege inherited from their dad,
and now I am sorry these two sons (and their Aggie brides) gave us 6 grand children that will have to bear that white privilege burden,

most of all I am sorry that I am NOT sorry I'm white, but I am sorry I do not know that the hell this white privilege crap is that is being talked about is because I sure could have used some while I was growing up, on the wrong side of the tracks

captkirk
AG
PrincessButtercup
AG
Prognightmare said:

I responded to her tweet and now I have a 12 hour ban on Twitter.

Seriously??
ProgN
yup

ETA: It could have been a reply to someone else earlier in the day though. Who knows, Twitter never tells me.
Tom Hagen
AG
ProgN
PrincessButtercup
AG
I just don't know how I haven't been suspended yet
ProgN
It was for my tweet to David Frum. Said I encouraged violence which I did not.
captkirk
AG
Prognightmare said:

Its tough not to encourage violence against Frum
PrincessButtercup
AG
captkirk said:

Prognightmare said:

Its tough not to encourage violence against Frum

True
First Page Last Page
Page 221 of 2052

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.