*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,654,986 Views | 71839 Replies | Last: 12 min ago by annie88
FrankK
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggiehawg said:

Yeppers, that's what it looked like. The docent asked me if I wanted to pay ten dollars for guided tour. I was laughing so hard and loudly, I got kicked out of the museum.
Similar experience at the entrance to the Carnegie art museum in Pittsburgh. Only difference was that the piece had a single black dot in the very center. I commented to the security guard, "Who slept with the curator to get that thing hung?" From behind me, I heard, "I'm the curator." I can't recall the rest of the very short conversation, but she didn't hang around very long. The guard winked at me when I left a couple of hours later. At least one person on staff had an eye for good culture.
aggiehawg
AG
MIAga82 said:

aggiehawg said:

Yeppers, that's what it looked like. The docent asked me if I wanted to pay ten dollars for guided tour. I was laughing so hard and loudly, I got kicked out of the museum.
Similar experience at the entrance to the Carnegie art museum in Pittsburgh. Only difference was that the piece had a single black dot in the very center. I commented to the security guard, "Who slept with the curator to get that thing hung?" From behind me, I heard, "I'm the curator." I can't recall the rest of the very short conversation, but she didn't hang around very long. The guard winked at me when I left a couple of hours later. At least one person on staff had an eye for good culture.
I used to visit my old law school roommate in Chicago quite often and spent days in the Art Institute and had often been to the Guggenheim and other art museums in NYC, so when I went to San Francisco I was expecting it to really be closer to those museums.

Not only was it much smaller than I expected but the quality of the art was largely pathetic. I was in and out of there in less than an hour. Even though I was asked to leave, I had seen everything. Of course three of the galleries were of Ryman's "work."

When asked about the guided tour, I replied, "How many times re you going to say, 'Look at the startling absence of color, on this tour?'" And laughed.

The week after I got home was Easter. My friends gave me a Richard Ryman Easter basket. White basket, white grass, and boiled white eggs.
bmks270
AG
aggiehawg said:

These are selling out In Michigan.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/regretful-trump-voters-hard-to-come-by-in-michigan

The "regretful trump voter" is why Trump will win in 2020. There aren't any.
justcallmeharry
S

ProgN

Not political, but Happy Friday
aggiehawg
AG
biobioprof
agent-maroon
AG
That's funny

I once called an electronic parts supplier in Foxborough (Boston) to inquire about some various component specs. The order contained some potentiometers which are commonly known as "pots". The guy on the other side kept switching around on the order and I couldn't tell the difference between "parts" and "pots" so I asked him to please clarify. There was a longish pause and then he very loudly said "pahts... pahts... PAHTS!!!" I had to give up with the issue unresolved.

Edit to correct spelling
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ProgN

Sad some people believe this.
ProgN
drcrinum

drcrinum

drcrinum

ProgN
aggiehawg
AG
Prognightmare said:

This will not age well.
HoldMyBeer
AG
Reminds me of an old episode of Candid Camera, where Allen Funt asked a Texas old timer to explain how to say the words "oil" and "all".
Ag with kids
AG
GoodAg1980 said:

Reminds me of an old episode of Candid Camera, where Allen Funt asked a Texas old timer to explain how to say the words "oil" and "all".

My late wife was born in Snyder and had a HEAVY Texas accent.

The words TIRE, TOWER, and TAR were pronounced exactly the same...
agent-maroon
AG
PM sent
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ProgN
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

Florida man
Demosthenes81
AG
Quote:

The woman plans on suing Chipotle, which failed to address their peppers causing a higher rate of methane in human farts. She offered a statement, "I'm not mad about my husband dying, I just got my eyebrows did and now they're gone." Chipotle Mexican Grill has yet to respond.
Seven and three are ten, not only now, but forever. There has never been a time when seven and three were not ten, nor will there ever be a time when they are not ten. Therefore, I have said that the truth of number is incorruptible and common to all who think. — St. Augustine
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
ProgN
magnumtmp
AG
Roid.
Rage.
annie88
AG
ProgN
annie88
AG
ProgN

Don't know if true.
jickyjack1
Probably something she called at 2 a.m. and told somebody, drunk.
CanyonAg77
AG
No one has to vote for them. Just send them money, that's all Hillary wants
captkirk
AG
annie88 said:

LOL. The left accusing the other side of being "angry" is just too much
captkirk
AG
Prognightmare said:

Don't know if true.
Please let this be true
ProgN
Agreed! Perfect ticket for the dems.
drcrinum

First Page Last Page
Page 190 of 2053

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.