*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,624,822 Views | 71719 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by nortex97
captkirk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
stetson
AG
biobioprof said:

Due to the seriousness of the charge, it would be irresponsible not to hold hearings and launch an investigation lead by a special counsel.
Prosperdick
AG

Too soon?
ProgN
Am I going to hell for laughing at that?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Prognightmare said:

Am I going to hell for laughing at that?
maybe...and Luke will be there waiting for you.

(lol i laughed too)
RAB91
SIAP.....

ProgN
Good job
MooreTrucker
AG
Ew.
Benedictus Dominus
The history of colonialism in 1 short video

MooreTrucker
AG
Benedictus Dominus said:

The history of colonialism in 1 short video

He's just like the Covington kid. He just does what he's supposed to do and lets THEM look like idiots.

Which they do.
FrioAg 00
AG
If he wants to live in a place that doesn't spread trash on the ground, he's going to need to first build a wall to keep the trash spreaders out of his defined area

Second, he's going to need to establish the necessary leverage to mitigate trash spreaders from spreading it in a way that spills over to his area. This could be a financial reward (though the cost are theoretically limitless) or it could be the ability to do harm to those that pose a threat to his way of like (call it sanctions or military capabilities)

If he's unwilling to change his approach to incorporate those first 2 points, he will not be able to live in a trash contained area
Benedictus Dominus
FrioAg 00 said:

If he wants to live in a place that doesn't spread trash on the ground, he's going to need to first build a wall to keep the trash spreaders out of his defined area

Second, he's going to need to establish the necessary leverage to mitigate trash spreaders from spreading it in a way that spills over to his area. This could be a financial reward (though the cost are theoretically limitless) or it could be the ability to do harm to those that pose a threat to his way of like (call it sanctions or military capabilities)

If he's unwilling to change his approach to incorporate those first 2 points, he will not be able to live in a trash contained area
If you know the history of South Africa, they did the first with very extreme prejudice.
FrioAg 00
AG
I do. And that nation prospered for decades during the middle of a time the overall contenent was a disaster.

Folks benefited from the productivity - on both sides of the boundaries (physical and not)

Then they removed those boundaries and the value is quickly disappearing.
Benedictus Dominus
FrioAg 00 said:

I do. And that nation prospered for decades during the middle of a time the overall contenent was a disaster.

Folks benefited from the productivity - on both sides of the boundaries (physical and not)

Then they removed those boundaries and the value is quickly disappearing.
Enlightened outlook, I happen to agree. Sometimes the non-pc arrangements are actually the best bad arrangement; much like keeping middle eastern dictators in power.
FrioAg 00
AG
Worst mistake we made in the ME recently was ousting the least secular dictator

Spent hundreds of billions to destabilize the environment, make it more anti-US, and lead to worse atrocities of human conditions

ProgN
The Catalyst
AG

This it is crazy!!
How bout you go back down the hill and get it then?
MooreTrucker
AG
The Catalyst said:

This it is crazy!!
And ALMOST anywhere else would get people arrested.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
The Catalyst said:

This it is crazy!!

that's the same BSC loon that suggested white men need to stay away from Captain Marvel movie. Great plan genius. Alienate the ONLY constant fanbase for superhero/comic movies.

Of course SHE would also suggest ****ting all over your own city.

tsuag10
AG
That almost has to be a troll/parody account. Her bio says she's "been a Star Wars fan since 2017" and "The Last Jedi was the BEST Star Wars movie ever".
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
boy it's hard to tell these days.....the more BSC the more likely it's real making parody really hard.
tsuag10
AG
I agree. I even scrolled through some of their previous tweets and they seemed just crazy enough to be real. If it is a troll/parody, it's very well done.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
justcallmeharry
S
I"'ll be taking a dump live on Periscope with my fellow resistors." Hope it's an electrifying movement.

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
captkirk
AG
End Of Message
ProgN
HelloUncleNateFitch

captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
Long Live Sully
AG
I have been waiting for Annie to post this.. Jumping on it before I forget.

magnumtmp
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

The Catalyst said:

This it is crazy!!

that's the same BSC loon that suggested white men need to stay away from Captain Marvel movie. Great plan genius. Alienate the ONLY constant fanbase for superhero/comic movies.

Of course SHE would also suggest ****ting all over your own city.

Isn't saying "white men haters aren't welcome" basically the opposite of what she means? Those who hate white men are the feminists, feminine males, and oppressed minorities....I thought she'd be inviting them.....

Maybe she's just a bad communicator.
annie88
AG
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
yes I believe it's misspoken on her (uneducated) part.

She means "White Men (who are all) haters" effectively. or White Men/Haters
ProgN
First Page Last Page
Page 142 of 2050

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.