*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,617,183 Views | 71672 Replies | Last: 52 min ago by mooney69
BMX Bandit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ProgN
captkirk
AG
biobioprof said:

Who employs Rick Wilson? He's a "GOP strategist" that no one in the GOP would hire. Who is paying his bills?
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
biobioprof
annie88 said:

Do Trump followers not know that the Hamilton performance was to raise money for hurricane relief or do they not care?

I know I'm an oddball around here, but to me, attacking people fundraising for disaster relief is an odd strategy.
PA24
AG
biobioprof said:

annie88 said:

Do Trump followers not know that the Hamilton performance was to raise money for hurricane relief or do they not care?

I know I'm an oddball around here, but to me, attacking people fundraising for disaster relief is an odd strategy.
I was in San Juan last June. Very nice and the weather is sweet!

They are having a great time while folks go without checks.

Sad
captkirk
AG
biobioprof said:

annie88 said:

So brave. So noble
captkirk
AG
biobioprof
captkirk said:

annie88
AG
biobioprof said:

annie88 said:

That's part of it but they spent days down there partying as well. Yes it was a fundraiser but the point is if this was the Republicans they will be blasted for a fundraiser or not. That's the real hypocrisy here.

Plus, given there's a shut down going on right now maybe would be better to postpone it? But again the issue is how the right would've been treated and the left is basically being praised for it.

Hey I saw Hamilton in New York a few years ago with the original cast is a wonderful show but again not the point
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

That's part of it but they spent days down there partying as well. Yes it was a fundraiser but the point is if this was the Republicans they will be blasted for a fundraiser or not. That's the real hypocrisy here.
They could have donated their tickets to locals, and saved taxpayers the cost of the trip.
VaultingChemist
AG
captkirk
AG
biobioprof said:

captkirk said:

Textbook fake news. Sensationalizing a non-story
aggielostinETX
AG
biobioprof said:

captkirk said:

Fake news... Daily Beast is making up an investigation that doesn't exist
mjfrog
AG
Not familiar with Daily Beast. Is that like the Milwaukee Beast for news?
annie88
AG
Flying Crowbar
AG
He's not including the fair market value of Facebook posts, so...
VaultingChemist
AG
captkirk
AG
stetson
AG
biobioprof said:

annie88 said:

You know that you can just donate money to the cause without attending the fundraising event, right? The optics of this are HORRIBLE for the democrats which is further evidence that they are too dumb to lead this nation.
CanyonAg77
AG
Senor Cardgage said:

He's not including the fair market value of Facebook posts, so...
What's that work out to, $0.0000000000000001 per post?
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
Evening Time Joke Man
biobioprof said:

annie88 said:

You're not an oddball, you're living proof that the liberal stench in academia has gone so far it now infects professors of the hard sciences in addition to humanities.
captkirk
AG
usmcbrooks
usmcbrooks
usmcbrooks
ProgN
usmcbrooks
biobioprof
biobioprof
Evening Time Joke Man said:

biobioprof said:

annie88 said:

You're not an oddball, you're living proof that the liberal stench in academia has gone so far it now infects professors of the hard sciences in addition to humanities.
Regarding the stench, it was the engineering majors who were most notorious for poor personal hygiene when I was in college.
usmcbrooks
usmcbrooks
And these people vote....smh!

First Page Last Page
Page 122 of 2048

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.