Q anon

7,237,278 Views | 46603 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by aggiepatriot05
Red Red Wine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Somebody backed out of doing what they committed to doing? Military maybe changed their mind?
Lex
I went the other direction, they(dem) did something that they werent supposed to, made a power move. Trying not to freak out. But also wishing I went to sleep an hour ago.
grizzo
AG
Patrick wasn't even at the meeting, as his message said.

This could be anything.

Can't wait! Whatever is done, is done.
peacedude
AG
Lawsuit in Iowa
Mission discussed on this page = Cobra 01 (ISR)
Maps of district and flightpath

fooz
I'm thinking this dude has jumped the shark.

aggiepatriot05
Is Barron looking at CJ Roberts?
oats04Ag
AG
Has anyone verified if this Telegram channel is really Patrick? His Twitter still exists.
SB 43rd STREET OG
SexyAg said:

Demorat let's it slip that their fear is Declass. That's the real reason for impeachment.

Goodness that nasty braindead woman isn't qualified to teach a classroom of 5 year olds, let alone serve in our govt. Clown world.
fooz
oats04Ag said:

Has anyone verified if this Telegram channel is really Patrick? His Twitter still exists.
Not sure. But he has over 40K followers on Telegram.
Punked Shank
AG
Who is this pat byrne clown
TexAgs91
AG
SB 43rd STREET OG said:

SexyAg said:

Demorat let's it slip that their fear is Declass. That's the real reason for impeachment.

Goodness that nasty braindead woman isn't qualified to teach a classroom of 5 year olds, let alone serve in our govt. Clown world.

That is the qualification to serve in our govt.
cctexagMD
AG
fooz said:

Whoever it is, he deleted the "negative" posts and left up Sun Tzu and Barron.
"I wanna go home with the Armadillo."- Gary P. Nunn
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
fooz
I agree with this dude.

fooz
cctexagMD said:

fooz said:

Whoever it is, he deleted the "negative" posts and left up Sun Tzu and Barron.

I've got Telegram installed on a VM and I'm seeing his posts back to 1/11.
BigHitterDaLama
Leave shanked punt.
Lex
Cant take credit this is from kittyturds.
Lex
And this.
samsung
AG
aggiepatriot05 said:

Is Barron looking at CJ Roberts?

Yes. 100%, yes
MTBAggie9201
AG
Checking to see if this thread is still viable
FTA03
AG
What site is monkeywerx using to drop updates now?
Tailgate88
AG
FTA03 said:

What site is monkeywerx using to drop updates now?

Still on YouTube for now. Moving to Gab but they are busting ass to increase their capacity by a reported 750%.

Punked Shank
AG
BigHitterDaLama said:

Leave shanked punt.

Was a real question. And my name was to make fun of him. Been banned for it a few times
grizzo
AG
Punked Shank said:

BigHitterDaLama said:

Leave shanked punt.

Was a real question. And my name was to make fun of him. Been banned for it a few times
Pat Byrne is the former CEO of Overstock. Super techy. Been involved with the tech side - white hat hacking - with regards to election integrity. He may have been the one that broke the news about a wifi transmitter found hidden in a thermostat at an election place. Working with Sidney, it appears.

A little brash, and overall, I think he wants the truth.

Not sure about last night because his messages indicated he was not in the meetings. Perhaps he found something out that he did know before, or maybe it was a decision made that he doesn't agree with. Anyways, there's too many ways to read his answer.
Albatross Necklace
Byrne has been given just enough inside info to seem credible but is being used to spread misinformation.
grizzo
AG
Albatross Necklace said:

Byrne has been given just enough inside info to seem credible but is being used to spread misinformation.
Agreed
Punked Shank
AG
grizzo said:

Punked Shank said:

BigHitterDaLama said:

Leave shanked punt.

Pat Byrne is the former CEO of Overstock. Super techy. Been involved with the tech side - white hat hacking - with regards to election integrity. He may have been the one that broke the news about a wifi transmitter found hidden in a thermostat at an election place. Working with Sidney, it appears.

A little brash, and overall, I think he wants the truth.

Not sure about last night because his messages indicated he was not in the meetings. Perhaps he found something out that he did know before, or maybe it was a decision made that he doesn't agree with. Anyways, there's too many ways to read his answer.

Thank you and appreciated.

Line Ate Member
AG
Punked Shank said:

BigHitterDaLama said:

Leave shanked punt.

To answer your question, Patrick Byrnes is the former owner of Overstock.com. From his published account, he was approached by a group of bi-partisan senators to go after what is considered now "the deep state". They did this by essentially granting him immunity for the actions that he would do in the future to go after these bad actors (supposed letter in a file stating such located somewhere in the DOJ).

Where he really came into focus was during the Spygate. He was approached by the FBI to essentially set up a sting on Hillary Clinton in a pay for play scheme with contacts in Russia. He did his part and was under the assumption that the meeting between Hillary and his contact went off, but nothing happened.

He was later asked again by the FBI to strike up his former relationship with a Russian student/operative in the US and parade her around key Republican and Democrat candidates. It was during this operation that he realized that the CIA was neck deep in with the FBI and using this Russian to put tags on different people. This same Russian female was later arrested in the US.

There was an entire thing within here where he claimed to have raped the girl (he didn't) just to see what the FBI would do. They did nothing.

So he stepped down from his CEO position of Overstock so that they could not use Wall Street and the likes to destroy his company and the people that worked for him (he was supposedly threatened by them that they would do that).

So TLDR: A very rich guy that was approached by government to do some things for them. He wanted to go after DS (part of his initial exposure to government corruption). Got invoked in Spygate. Got a Russian arrested and portrayed that he raped said Russian. Currently hanging around outside of the realm of government offering his insights.
Whitetail
AG
Posted on the 9th:
FTA03
AG
Pompeo tweet timing this morning.
7:00 , 7:30 , 8:12 , 8:30
This happened once earlier this week also, can't remember which day.
Whitetail
AG
VaultingChemist
AG
I am hoping Durham starts handing out indictments like candy at Halloween.
Tailgate88
AG
FTA03 said:

9:00....9:30...
Whitetail
AG

Sims
AG
Tailgate88 said:

FTA03 said:

Any chance he scheduled a bunch of tweets beforehand so he could work/travel? Maybe he's only actually tweeted once today himself (8:12).

I don't have twitter so I can't look at the tweets themselves. Do the potentially scheduled tweets look different than the 8:12 one?

I know my wife schedules social media posts all of the time. She'll plan out a whole week on Sunday then do other stuff during the week while her tweets come out on schedule.
AgsMnn
AG
Tailgate88 said:

FTA03 said:

What does this tell us ?
First Page Last Page
Page 1323 of 1333

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.