Q anon

6,140,708 Views | 40021 Replies | Last: 43 min ago by ravingfans
Oso96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think that's the point. The states are like dominoes, if one falls they all fall.
txags92
AG
BREwmaster said:

TexAgs91 said:

txags92 said:

ravingfans said:

MooreTrucker said:

Scroll back a page and read the REX link from SQV. It answers some of that and calms fears about the rest, IMO. Too much give up in this thread.

One thing he reminds is that Trump is POTUS, one of the most powerful positions in the world. And if he has his ducks in a row like we've been told, there's no stopping him.

Also, I'm reminded of another point from earlier...stop trying to think that you know more than Trump, who has access to everything.

As for the EC on 12/14, that's two weeks from now. And the inauguration is 1/20 (or something like that). Over a month and a half away. THAT's the true deadline.

agree with both statements, HOWEVER

if Durham is SC and legally proves dominion voting changed enough votes through foreign influence (or maybe even without that aspect), then SCOTUS could vacate the apparent biden presidency and reverse everything at some unspecified point well beyond 1/20/21.
So give me the legal basis and the constitutional authority under which SCOTUS does this? They are not some supreme overlord that has unlimited power to "make things right".
Hey, even a lowly circuit judge can stop the head of the executive branch in its tracks. Seems like the SCOTUS could do much more than that.
all SCOTUS has to do is declare some form of each state's vote unconstitutional. PA = fraudulent mail in ballots, boom PA is red. Other states could be similar or for different reasons, unconstitutional. IF the constitution even matters anymore.
Once the electoral college has voted, that would mean nothing. There is no constitutional provision for going back and having a revote of the electoral college. The states are in charge of selecting their electors. Once they do that, and those electors vote for a candidate, there is not a pathway for the scotus to undo anything. At that point they are going to defer to the provisions for impeachment.
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
jmcfar_98
AG
No clue what this means.

jmcfar_98
AG
TTUArmy
Looks like BUY 10, BUYI0, or cryptically BIDEN
ravingfans
AG
txags92 said:

BREwmaster said:

TexAgs91 said:

txags92 said:

ravingfans said:

MooreTrucker said:

Scroll back a page and read the REX link from SQV. It answers some of that and calms fears about the rest, IMO. Too much give up in this thread.

One thing he reminds is that Trump is POTUS, one of the most powerful positions in the world. And if he has his ducks in a row like we've been told, there's no stopping him.

Also, I'm reminded of another point from earlier...stop trying to think that you know more than Trump, who has access to everything.

As for the EC on 12/14, that's two weeks from now. And the inauguration is 1/20 (or something like that). Over a month and a half away. THAT's the true deadline.

if Durham is SC and legally proves dominion voting changed enough votes through foreign influence (or maybe even without that aspect), then SCOTUS could vacate the apparent biden presidency and reverse everything at some unspecified point well beyond 1/20/21.
So give me the legal basis and the constitutional authority under which SCOTUS does this? They are not some supreme overlord that has unlimited power to "make things right".
Hey, even a lowly circuit judge can stop the head of the executive branch in its tracks. Seems like the SCOTUS could do much more than that.
all SCOTUS has to do is declare some form of each state's vote unconstitutional. PA = fraudulent mail in ballots, boom PA is red. Other states could be similar or for different reasons, unconstitutional. IF the constitution even matters anymore.
Once the electoral college has voted, that would mean nothing. There is no constitutional provision for going back and having a revote of the electoral college. The states are in charge of selecting their electors. Once they do that, and those electors vote for a candidate, there is not a pathway for the scotus to undo anything. At that point they are going to defer to the provisions for impeachment.
I had read about a mechanism where SCOTUS had the ability to basically cancel out the presidency due to election fraud by the dem party if proven and if so, not only biden would be removed, but the party would lose the presidency as a result. Will have to think really hard where I came across that, and it seemed to be a reliable source. perhaps it was my faulty memory.

if someone else recalls such, would be good to see that again.
Oso96
AG
I saw something like that also. Was it posted on Texags and a "tannish message" maybe from 4chan? If so can you send it to me
aggiepatriot05
ScottishFire
AG

"No one cuts me with impunity."
MooreTrucker
AG
txags92 said:

BREwmaster said:

TexAgs91 said:

txags92 said:

ravingfans said:

MooreTrucker said:

I don't think it's nearly that cut-and-dried.

And with all due respect, I'm going to point out these two things again.... Trump is POTUS, one of the most powerful positions in the world. And if he has his ducks in a row like we've been told, there's no stopping him.

Also, stop trying to think that you know more than Trump, who has access to everything.
aggiepatriot05
Not sure if anyone watched the Michigan hearing tonight, but the way the courageous witnesses were treated was egregious. The search for the truth was an afterthought or not a thought at all. Asking Mrs. Jacob's original name before she immigrated from India and that being the only question from a Dem House Rep was very ominous at best and at worst a threat.
Southside AG
AG
Agree. Very poor form. Trying to dox the witness.
cctexagMD
AG
MooreTrucker said:

will25u said:

Why would there be any reason to be on a green screen? He has access to the actual room where this was recorded.
Unless he isn't even in the city where that room is.....
Saw it on TV tonight. Green Screen is even more noticeable on TV.

This seems like a BIG DEAL.

POTUS in front of green screen to LOOK LIKE he is at the White House?,
"I wanna go home with the Armadillo."- Gary P. Nunn
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
txags92
AG
MooreTrucker said:

txags92 said:

BREwmaster said:

TexAgs91 said:

txags92 said:

ravingfans said:

MooreTrucker said:

I don't think it's nearly that cut-and-dried.

And with all due respect, I'm going to point out these two things again.... Trump is POTUS, one of the most powerful positions in the world. And if he has his ducks in a row like we've been told, there's no stopping him.

Also, stop trying to think that you know more than Trump, who has access to everything.
I am not trying to say I know more than anybody. I just posted that whatever is going to happen needs to happen soon. Somebody responded to me that scotus could remove Biden even after Jan 20, 2021 and I asked how. Nobody has shown anything about how scotus can do that, because they can't, or more specifically, they won't. They will fall back on the impeachment power of the legislative branch before they will remove a sitting president themselves, because they are a co-equal branch and don't have the power under the constitution to remove the president.
dreyOO
The POTUS position has been the most powerful position. Then again, we have deep staters openly resisting across agencies. Hard to know how much power he really has possessed.
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
ravingfans
AG
Secolobo said:

Interesting, but many companies provide services across state line. Of course, we refer to it as interstate commerce. Is there a state law in PA that they must use local printers? This seems a stretch to me.
Secolobo
AG
I think he is asking if they can mail them directly to the constituents from out of state or do they go to a state facility first.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Thinice
ravingfans said:

Secolobo said:

Interesting, but many companies provide services across state line. Of course, we refer to it as interstate commerce. Is there a state law in PA that they must use local printers? This seems a stretch to me.

Think those are Georgia ballots, maybe for the Senate runoffs. The issue is there are no NY vendors approved for Georgia. Coincidentally, didn't some ballots in a truck get stolen that were coming from NY?

ravingfans
AG
Thinice said:

ravingfans said:

Secolobo said:

Think those are Georgia ballots, maybe for the Senate runoffs. The issue is there are no NY vendors approved for Georgia. Coincidentally, didn't some ballots in a truck get stolen that were coming from NY?

Ok, now that makes more sense. An unapproved NY co is printing ballots that are unaccounted for. They are sent thru the mail to avoid tracking. Either they are already filled out and arrive in bulk, or they are sent to locations where they can be filled out to stuff the ballot box. They are then delivered as big drops, or individual mailers. Bulk saves on postage obviously.
First Page Refresh
Page 1144 of 1144

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.