More Tommy Curry Recordings Pop Up....

HalHawkins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
P
Not once in undergrad or grad school did a professor ever swear at any of us.

How many Aggie conservatives (current and alum) like that a professor at their own school says they have "degradated minds"? Also, I might add, "degradated" is not an actual word.

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9201

akm91
L
Damn as if Baylor wasn't enough of an example about crisis management. WTF is the administration thinking?
annie88
L
AG
And young and sharp are trying to placate people that support this bull*****
Texas 1836
L
AG
HalHawkins said:

How many Aggie conservatives (current and alum) like that a professor at their own school says they have "degradated minds"? Also, I might add, "degradated" is not an actual word.

If he said it, it's a word. Because he's a professor and all ...
AgFormerlyInIrving
L
AG
Outside of his hateful racism, the fact that he asks rhetorical "right?" about every other sentence tells me he's an idiot.
Pinche Abogado
L
AG
Just another day for a hate-filled racist, errr....Dr. Tommy Curry.
Pinche Abogado
L
AG
Star OP to move up POD. Thanks.
InnerCityAg
H
Not another dime.
ReaganAg12
A
AG
Curry keeps saying that things are "out of context" or "spliced." Okay, then. So where is Curry's statement that says the following:

"Racism and violence are never acceptable. It is wrong to kill white people or the people in power in America, and that should never be done. I am against murderous revolution; it's not the right way to achieve racial equality. I've never said to kill white people, and such a view is disgusting to me."

The fact is that the views are Curry's, so he can't denounce them.

Don't buy into his weak defense "oh, umm, context... uhh quoting, Jackson, like to study a lot, spliced together." If he didn't agree with it, he would denounce it. Plain and simple.
dedgod
L
AG
HalHawkins said:

You're just not "scholarly" enough to understand it </Young>
SeattleAgJr
L
person who annoys me.
TexAgs91
L
AG
Is Curry fired yet?
ReaganAg12
A
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Is Curry fired yet?
Probably promoted to full professor by now.
SeattleAgJr
L
TexAgs91 said:

Is Curry fired yet?
he is black. will not be fired.
americathegreat1492
A
The first audio posted does in fact sound spliced within the first 5-10 seconds, but appears coherent after that. No doubt this man is a racist who hides behind "rhetoric" and "context" while espousing arguments for violence against white people.
Pinche Abogado
L
AG
Not another dime
FriscoKid
L
AG
Someone called into Pragers show today about it.
ReaganAg12
A
AG
Would be nice if Michael Berry and Joe Pags would do something on it. That would really get it viral with Ags.
BenFiasco14
L
AG
And A&M will continue to do nothing.
bluefire579
L
AG
akm91 said:

Damn as if Baylor wasn't enough of an example about crisis management. WTF is the administration thinking?
He says some bad things and all, but are you seriously comparing this to ****ing Baylor?
ReaganAg12
A
AG
It would be good to double the number of starts on the OP of this thread!!!

Quote:

"[Other] scholars are to be judged by the peers in their respective areas of specialization,"Curry said. "Black scholars are evaluated by the reaction various white publics, or in this case white nationalists, have to their scholarly research."
Now we are all "white nationalists." What a joke. They try to portray that it is all academic, yet they whine and name call like 5 year olds.
FriscoKid
L
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

And A&M will continue to do nothing.
A&M president, chancellor, and other libs will continue to do nothing.

A&M students and former students are doing a great job.
Ellis Wyatt
L
bluefire579 said:

akm91 said:

He says some bad things and all, but are you seriously comparing this to ****ing Baylor?
Not comparable at all. This is more akin to Baylor's administration joining in on the raping.
Mtn_Guide
L
NOT A ****ING DIME!
ReaganAg12
A
AG
https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/32688/

The media is starting to tell more of a complete story.
akm91
L
bluefire579 said:

akm91 said:

I'm talking about the stupid/lack of crisis management by this administration. I never compared the actual situations between the two schools.
Aztec Aggie
H
Curry needs to be fired, and he eventually will be. The fact that the "leader" of our university has, for all practical purposes, sat on his hands up to this point is sealing his fate as well. This will take Young down. And it should.
Canyon99
H
Do not stop contacting those in positions of power. Please continue to send letters to the Board of a Regents and your local representatives.
Eliminatus
L
Aztec Aggie said:

Curry needs to be fired, and he eventually will be. The fact that the "leader" of our university has, for all practical purposes, sat on his hands up to this point is sealing his fate as well. This will take Young down. And it should.

Can I live in your dream world?!

(regarding Young that is , though I won't hold my breath for Curry being fired either).
Bob Knights Liver
A
Appalling.

No one can argue that this would be acceptable if a white professor were teaching this about other races. They would have been suspended immediately and would be fired as soon as possible. Since that's the case then it is not acceptable for this person to continue to teach hatred just because of his skin color - otherwise that in and of itself is racism.
JuCo CH46
V
Someone should see if Tucker Carlson would like to speak with our admin about this...
nosoupforyou
L
AG
Amazing.. Michael Savage just referenced this story on his radio show for May 18 and said Prof Curry and Texas A&M a few times as he talked about liberal society

President Young needs to step up and show real leadership by firing Curry today We won't stand For hate!!
SeattleAgJr
L
young is going nowhere. This kind of crap is like a Merit Badge to these SJW d-bags.

He is looking for more patches on his SJW sash.
Urban Ag
L
AG
I wish libs would just admit that they hold certain races to different standards.
akm91
L
Urban Ag said:

I wish libs would just admit that they hold certain races to different standards.
They already do, it's call Affirmative Action.
Page 1 of 2

Verify your student status
See Membership Benefits >