Survivor: Contestant fired for outting other contestant as transgendered

scottimus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
H
It gets better.

The guy who outted him was gay.

I think the gay dude will sue for wrongful termination. He was never voted out.

Obvi survivor tried to play a trans-dude and fool everyone but was outted.

Also, I think there is an ongoing fued between the gays and trans.

Weirdos.
aggiehawg
L
AG
He wasn't voted out? I saw that episode and the vote went against him.
$
V
None of this makes sense. All we know from your post is that you are triggered
Joseph Parrish
L
AG
That show is still on the air? Damn.
aggierogue
L
AG
scottimus said:

It gets better.

Weirdos.

He was voted off. Last week's episode. Old news.

Besides, how does a contestant get "fired" from Survivor?
aggierogue
L
AG
Joseph Parrish said:

Yep, and still good.
Shanked Punt
H
That dude with a beard that was outed would have to use the women's restroom if Dan Patrick has his way
Demon 8
H
aggierogue said:

Joseph Parrish said:

Yep, and still good.

I'd rather spend my time doing some manscaping work than watch that reality crap.
Joseph Parrish
L
AG
Demon 8 said:

I'd rather spend my time doing some manscaping work than watch that reality crap.
Don't get too crazy trimming...no accidental trans
policywonk98
L
AG
Shanked Punt said:

That dude with a beard that was outed would have to use the women's restroom if Dan Patrick has his way

Actually, pretty sure she would have to use whatever bathroom a business allows her to use IF someone ever brought it up..........just like before the LGBT movement decided to push their agenda through city halls to force all businesses to make one size fits all accommodations.

But please keep being over dramatic. Perhaps you can win a freedom of speech award like Tim Cook.
Joseph Parrish
L
AG
So do they have gender neutral signs posted on bushes for restrooms? Or just male and female?
scottimus
H
No, they kind of all said, "Oh, we know who is going home." And they put out his tourch. They never actually voted.
scottimus
H
Joseph Parrish said:

I said the same thing. My wife likes it and wants to be a contestant. Half the time I fall asleep.
scottimus
H
That's why this a a big deal.

Not only did they vote him off the island, they literally fired him from all the other stuff/ post show/ future revenue. The guy got canned, never seen that before.
scottimus
H
It's funny cuz he's a teams-dude, so how fully completely trans is she/he. Like 50%, 75%?

I'm guessing he popped a squat every time.
scottimus
H
Here is the thing, though. Can they show her nipples?
Tanya 93
L
Bet there is an option in their contract to terminate a participant based on behavior.

Plus, a private business can fire him because they don't want to deal with the fall out of his game play on the show.
Scotch
L
AG
.Reality shows typically realize that the contestants act differently than they do in real life due to stresses on the show.

Had the show told the audience this glorified diesel dyke was trans? Had he given "diary room" type interviews from the start? If so, the gay guy didn't out anything.
histag10
L
AG
scottimus said:

No, they kind of all said, "Oh, we know who is going home." And they put out his tourch. They never actually voted.

You must have missed the part where Jeff asked each person if it was unanimous and if there was a need to vote.
BMX Bandit
L
solid fail
histag10
L
AG
Scotch said:

.Reality shows typically realize that the contestants act differently than they do in real life due to stresses on the show.

Had the show told the audience this glorified diesel dyke was trans? No Had he given "diary room" type interviews from the start?No If so, the gay guy didn't out anything.
spider96
H
AG
aggierogue said:

scottimus said:

It gets better.

Weirdos.

He was voted off. Last week's episode. Old news.

Besides, how does a contestant get "fired" from Survivor?

He was fired from his real estate job, not survivor.
histag10
L
AG
Never mind. I was mistaken
Old Sarge
L
AG
Spanked,

Uh, that is a chick with a beard because they took male hormones. Chromozones tell the truth. You lefties call it science and say it does not lie.

Unless of course it is counter agenda science.
scottimus
H
This brings up another topic.

You can lie cheat and steal in the game but outing someone is a no go?

i guess calling someone fat is off limits.

If a white, christian, straight male would have outted him, he would have been labeled a bigot.
CrazyDayDuck
L
scottimus said:

It's funny cuz he's a teams-dude, so how fully completely trans is she/he. Like 50%, 75%?

I'm guessing he popped a squat every time.
I swear.

Can we go back to the good ol' days when if someone had a weiner they were called a man, and if not they were called a woman?

This perfectly illustrates the lunacy of liberals. They do not even understand the simple difference between a man and woman.
CrazyDayDuck
L
Demon 8 said:

aggierogue said:

Joseph Parrish said:

Yep, and still good.

I did that the other night.

Now I know what it's like to feel like an Asian.
See Kyle Tours
V
Here is the major conundrum that I see; polite society is being inconvenienced by these transpeople's decisions. Society does not want to have biological males in the women's room; but they also don't want bearded hormone injected women who resemble men in the ladies room.

I think society should be able to tell them "i'm sorry, you're not allowed out in public like that"; they need to decide how badly they want to pretend to be a different sex, or how badly they want to be in society.
Tanya 93
L
scottimus said:

This brings up another topic.

You can lie cheat and steal in the game but outing someone is a no go?

i guess calling someone fat is off limits.

If a white, christian, straight male would have outted him, he would have been labeled a bigot.

Guess this didn't go the way you wanted so you move goals.
aggiehawg
L
AG
This season is called "game changers" meaning all of the contestants have been on Survivor before, a few multiple times. Zeke, the person at issue, also played in a previous season. I do not recall it ever being mentioned back then nor even in the after show publicity.

But surely the producers had to know. I thought at the time of the episode when Zeke was outed by Varner at tribal council that was at least a partially scripted moment. If a transgendered man could live in that close of proximity to that many people under those primitive conditions and no one suspected or knew, that would be quite a feat and make a statement, right? A Hollywood Seal of Approval type of statement.

Of course it might have made a bigger statement to make the big reveal afterwards if Zeke wins, I guess. It's Hollywood. There is always a narrative, even with so-called reality shows.
CrazyDayDuck
L
See Kyle Tours said:

Here is the major conundrum that I see; polite society is being inconvenienced by these transpeople's decisions. Society does not want to have biological males in the women's room; but they also don't want bearded hormone injected women who resemble men in the ladies room.

I think society should be able to tell them "i'm sorry, you're not allowed out in public like that"; they need to decide how badly they want to pretend to be a different sex, or how badly they want to be in society.
Personally, as a social conservative I really don't mind it if someone wants to identify as a member of the opposite sex. There will always be odd balls as well as people looking for attention.

The concern I have is with those that encourage this type of abnormal behavior, as well as those that pretend to be transgender just so they can get a sneak of a girl peeing.
BigRobSA
L
Did someone trick me and add the FaceBook app to my phone?
See Kyle Tours
V
I just hate the false dichotomy of "so you want some bearded looking dude peeing next to your daughter in the bathroom? Lol then you have to let biological women use the men's room, checkmate". There's no reason why WE need to accomodate this sort of behavior, they are the one with the issue.
Tanya 93
L
BigRobSA said:

Did someone trick me and add the FaceBook app to my phone?

Next time stay for breakfast
Shanked Punt
H
See Kyle Tours said:

Transgenders aren't this just to be flippant like changing a hair style. They fully know society is full of bigots that detest anything outside of the 1950's American image. This is something much deeper than that.
Page 1 of 2

Verify your student status
See Membership Benefits >