Quick poll for Trump approval rating

cmag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
To see where Texags is today in comparison to the Gallup 37% job approval rating. I'm guessing we're between 40-50%.

I'm prepared to be proven stupid.

*edit
At 3pm it's about 73%, so I'm being proven stupid, but only by around 25% ;-)
cmag
L
Approve

cmag
L

Disapprove
Tom Hagen
L
AG
Approve, but not happy with him getting in bed with Ryan.
BigRobSA
L
Be prepared to be inundated with sock posts.
dmart90
L
AG
Push
Shanked Punt
cmag
L
BigRobSA said:

Why do you say that? I would assume the number of double postings from fake accounts would be negligible, but hey, I don't know how many overly committed to meaningless posts folks there are on here.
Aggiefanforever2012
A
AG
One of the most corrupt presidents in history and may have been involved in the worst scandal in American history (worse than Watergate, Tea Pot Dome, Iran Contra, BJs, or emails). Already has a lower approval rating than at any point in Obama's tenure or Bush's first term. His immigration ban, health care plan, and budget are all dead in the water and he embarassess himself and all of us nearly every singlke day. MAGA
SpreadsheetAg
L
AG
Quote:

may have been involved in the worst scandal in American history
BigRobSA
L
cmag said:

BigRobSA said:

Why do you say that? I would assume the number of double postings from fake accounts would be negligible, but hey, I don't know how many overly committed to meaningless posts folks there are on here.

Dude, there are posters that wear "I love Trump" pins, MAGA HATS, "I'm with Hillary" or "Feel the Bern" shirts as well as have political stickers on their vehicles.

Need I say more?
BigRobSA
L
Aggiefanforever2012 said:

One of the most corrupt presidents in history and may have been involved in the worst scandal in American history (worse than Watergate, Tea Pot Dome, Iran Contra, BJs, or emails).

Give me a friggin' break. LOL

Hillary did NOT win. 'member?
cmag
L
BigRobSA said:

cmag said:

BigRobSA said:

Dude, there are posters that wear "I love Trump" pins, MAGA HATS, "I'm with Hillary" or "Feel the Bern" shirts as well as have political stickers on their vehicles.

Need I say more?
K, solid point.
WHOOP!'91
L
AG

One of the most corrupt presidents in history and may have been involved in the worst scandal in American history (worse than Watergate, Tea Pot Dome, Iran Contra, BJs, or emails). Already has a lower approval rating than at any point in Obama's tenure or Bush's first term. His immigration ban, health care plan, and budget are all dead in the water and he embarassess himself and all of us nearly every singlke day. MAGA
Wow, man. You take partisanship to a new level. You have ZERO evidence of any scandal. You have several intelligence heads saying there is no evidence.

You might want to back up off the far-left media pipe for a little bit and let some rational thoughts try to soak in.
Aggiefanforever2012
A
AG
BigRobSA said:

One of the most corrupt presidents in history and may have been involved in the worst scandal in American history (worse than Watergate, Tea Pot Dome, Iran Contra, BJs, or emails).

Hillary did NOT won, 'member.
We are talking about Trump not the election, but he won because no one thought he had a chance to win including Fox News. People stayed home. But even then nearly 3 million more people voted for Clinton than him. Romney had more votes than Trump and lost. Bush had more votes in mIchigan than Trump and still lost. It was record voter apathy because of two flawed canidates but the elelderly fall in line and vote no matter what. They will be hit hardest by his budget. It was a very unique set of circumstance that resulted in his win like of Clinton being attacked for 20 years, offering nothing besides I'm not Trump, gerrymandering, voter supression, Comey investigating her, email hacking, the media being obesseded and fascinated by Trump resulting in billions in free press, and Russian intference.
Tailhookin Devilpup
A
Gallup. LOL. I lost all respect for that company when they asked me after polling if they could keep my number handy for future polls. Random sample my arse.
aginlakeway
L
AG

What scandal? Please link to proof.

Thanks!

Hope you feel better soon ...
EwingBarnes
A
Approve, but the healthcare issue is a big thing to me as well. Hopefully, its done right.
Troutslime
L
AG
"he won because no one thought he had a chance to win"

Priceless.
AgDotCom
L

BigRobSA said:

We are talking about Trump not the election, but he won because no one thought he had a chance to win including Fox News. People stayed home. But even then nearly 3 million more people voted for Clinton than him. Romney had more votes than Trump and lost. Bush had more votes in mIchigan than Trump and still lost. It was record voter apathy because of two flawed canidates but the elelderly fall in line and vote no matter what. They will be hit hardest by his budget. It was a very unique set of circumstance that resulted in his win like of Clinton being attacked for 20 years, offering nothing besides I'm not Trump, gerrymandering, voter supression, Comey investigating her, email hacking, the media being obesseded and fascinated by Trump resulting in billions in free press, and Russian intference.
Correct, when someone wins both a primary -and- a general election, it's an accident.
UncleNateFitch
H
AG
Nearing 70% now that the libs have expended their sock supply.
StorminAg
L
AG

Fake news.
Rocag
L
AG
I would have thought Trump could manage better than 64% approval on Texags. Interesting.
histag10
L
AG
BigRobSA said:

cmag said:

BigRobSA said:

Need I say more?

dont forget this one:

Aggiefanforever2012
A
AG
StorminAg said:

Fake news.
Fake presidnet. He is twitter troll who lies as much as he blinks. He is being investigated for collusion with Russia, two members of his cabinet have had to drop out, and he is more likelky to be impeached than releccted.
Bayside Tiger Ag
L
AG
That 12'ers tears taste like candy
aginlakeway
L
AG

StorminAg said:

Fake news.
Fake presidnet. He is twitter troll who lies as much as he blinks. He is being investigated for collusion with Russia, two members of his cabinet have had to drop out, and he is more likelky to be impeached than releccted.
Your prediction will turn out to be as accurate as your spelling ...
StorminAg
L
AG

StorminAg said:

Fake news.
Keep telling yourself that. P***y hats are really winning the country over.
UncleNateFitch
H
AG

So is Hillary per Comey's statements today.
A Net Full of Jello
L
AG
Approve so far. And, if it matters at all, I didn't vote for the guy.
MallalieuAg
L
AG
Approve. Better than hillary. I don't like either one but he is a better choice for America.
friscodick
H
AG
aginlakeway said:

StorminAg said:

Fake news.
Your prediction will turn out to be as accurate as your spelling ...
When you sound out the misspelled words it almost sounds like....Russian. That or someone so triggered they can barely type without their hands balling up into fists.
YouBet
L
AG

BigRobSA said:

How is any of this relevant to your claim of the worst scandal in presidential history?

We have a proven on the record scandal with Hillary and unproven allegations with Trump which by the way the same allegations apply to Hillary.
wavodano
A
Winning!!!!!!!!
abc0371
A
AG
Approve!
Page 1 of 3

Verify your student status
See Membership Benefits >