Mother in Maw is about to meet Jesus . . .

1,308 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Dr. Mephisto
Dr. Mephisto
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The sad face is not for her meeting Jesus. That's a bigger happy face than any social media company has. That an extreme rejoice.

Bit the sad face is for us left behind and missing her.

Dr's say she will never regain consciousness. She has like 15 things going on inside her, and none are good.

Removing a breathing tube at 930 mountain time. She will be surrounded by her family and church.

She took her children to church by herself for 20 years because her husband was Iranian. She was a faithful example to her children.

When her husband was in his 60s, after watching her go to church alone all that time, he got curious. Then he studied. Then he asked questions and studied some more.

The he became a Christian.

We lost him in May 2020 to Covid. He got to meet Jesus because she was steadfast in life.

Today, she gets to see him again.

This woman. She has walked the walk. She didn't need to talk the talk, because her actions said everything, but she did anyway.

My daughter is 10, and losing her 3rd grandparent in 2 years. Pray for her too, if you've a mind.

I'm going to miss this tough old bird. She was a beautiful woman. Very proper and dignified all her life. My wife is very much like her.

And though we're all mostly strangers here on Texags, I thought people should know.

Godspeed, Janice. We'll see you when we are called, too.

dermdoc
AG
Prayers lifted.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
powerbelly
AG
She sounds like an amazing woman. Prayers for you and your family.
jrico2727
AG
Prayers for her and your family.
Howdy Dammit
AG
You are blessed to have known someone like that
spud1910
AG
Prayers for you all.
Win At Life
AG
Feeling fir you Dr. Lost my mother 3 years ago. She was one of those ladies it seems they don't make anymore.
Dr. Mephisto
AG
Win At Life said:

Feeling fir you Dr. Lost my mother 3 years ago. She was one of those ladies it seems they don't make anymore.

Bless you. Lost my Mom last August. Mother in Law last Wednesday. They were best friends when my wife and I were little. Have known her since I was 3.

Remember you mom is alive in everything she taught you. And you are right. They were both those ladies that make the world better just by being alive.

Thanks for the kind words.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.