Happy New Year

786 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by PA24
Sapper Redux
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Happy New Year to this functionally dysfunctional forum. May you have health, happiness, and fulfilling arguments. Maybe we'll get a year with a little less drama this time.
dermdoc
AG
Happy New Year!

May God bless us all.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jrico2727
AG
PacifistAg
AG
Happy New Year!
nortex97
AG
UTExan
Why is the forum dysfunctional? People energetically exchange ideas and opinions here. I hope you don't come here expecting people will agree with you.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Sapper Redux
UTExan said:

Why is the forum dysfunctional? People energetically exchange ideas and opinions here. I hope you don't come here expecting people will agree with you.

Dude, it's poking gentle fun at everyone, including myself.
UTExan
Sapper Redux said:

UTExan said:

Dude, it's poking gentle fun at everyone, including myself.

Ah, got it. Sorry.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
AggieRain
AG
Sapper Redux said:

Happy New Year to this functionally dysfunctional forum. May you have health, happiness, and fulfilling arguments. Maybe we'll get a year with a little less drama this time.

Yessir! Happy New Year!
PA24
AG
A happy new year is a predestine virtue, for the elect.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.