Pray for Kyle Rittenhouse

28,989 Views | 466 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 94chem
Dilettante
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We're a famously conservative school with pretty good academics. It doesn't seem like much of a stretch to say he could find it organically.
theCruiser
So Kyle is matriculating at A&M this August? I don't understand all the hoopla about a guy who couldn't get into JC? I also love his "gap year" story. Some kids travel, some kids work, some kids stand trial for homicide.
Dilettante
No, he isn't.
theCruiser
Dilettante said:

No, he isn't.
Why do you have to be such a dream-crusher?
Hydrocele_aggie
I'll give him my Aggie ring means nothing to me
Gigem314
AG
Sapper Redux said:

Yes, it is a question. How did he specifically become interested in Texas A&M over hundreds of other very large universities given a complete lack of connection to the school? He's not shown interest in engineering or agriculture. Haven't seen him express a desire for SEC football (which would still not make A&M the only or necessarily most logical choice). So, how?
Yeah how could he possibly have internet or social media to discover what Texas A&M is about all the way up there in the tundra of Wisconsin. Clearly all Texas A&M offers is engineering, ag, and football. It's a festivus miracle.

Because Texas A&M has an elevated brand that's extends nationwide now. Not just in our region. Truly a credit to where Texas A&M is as a public institution of higher learning.
nortex97
AG
Historically ignorant takes are some folks' specialty at a keyboard.
Repeat the Line
theCruiser said:

So Kyle is matriculating at A&M this August? I don't understand all the hoopla about a guy who couldn't get into JC? I also love his "gap year" story. Some kids travel, some kids work, some kids stand trial for homicide.

I don't understand how a pudgy kid with a baby face is so terrifying to you people.
nortex97
AG
He's apparently going to go to Blinn this fall.

My guess is you will likely see him, at some point, around/about Aggieland/at games etc. I'm not sure what the requirements/likelihood will be for an out of state Blinn student (without a high school degree?) to xfer in after a year or two. It would probably depend on the degree plan/college he applies to down the road, in any case.

I do wish him luck and hope he sort of 'lays low' from the media spotlight for a while.
Paul Dirac
Kyle defended himself. 100% justified. Three people attempted to murder him ….. end of story.
Sapper Redux
Except it's not. It's not "end of story." Pretty sure there's been a lot of story about this.
94chem
Repeat the Line said:

theCruiser said:

I don't understand how a pudgy kid with a baby face is so terrifying to you people.

Me neither. One minute you're buying guns for Jonah Byrde, and next thing you know it's time for Blinndergarten. It's all good.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.