*R&P Secret Santa - Book Exchange - The FOURTH year!*

5,334 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ramblin_ag02
747Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ramblin_ag02 said:

Glitch in the matrix. Either that or it's a sign that I really, really need to read this

Seeing that you posted this at 7:47 pm, you should keep the one that came from 747Ag. :-)
ramblin_ag02
AG
AGC said:

ramblin_ag02 said:

Glitch in the matrix. Either that or it's a sign that I really, really need to read this

Bought that for my dad and asked for it myself for this year. Please post your review when you're done.
I've got an extra copy if you don't get it for Christmas
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
swimmerbabe11
I only see that I ordered it once, so yippee for you! I ended up giving to two santas, because there was a glitch in the elfster matric and somsone didn't make it through the sorting hat. So, passing along an extra sounds wondyful.

I also missed the booze conflict, so I'm not sure who was cranky, but I'm not even sure anyone ended up sending booze and books.
jkag89
Opened yesterday afternoon before going over to my sister's for Christmas Eve/Day. Thanks Santa! Already about halfway through In God We Trust: All Others Pay Cash (Stories from this book is the basis for A Christmas Story).

SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Thanks santa. Opened the last one today.
This message has been approved by Brad, Jerry and Mitch..
Sapper Redux
ramblin_ag02 said:

Thanks Santa! Everyone look and feel envy

You'll have to leave a review. I've read American and French biographies of Lafayette and you'd swear they were about two completely different people. This book seems intriguing.
AGC
AG
Got it for Christmas. Appreciate the offer and generosity. Enjoy reading both copies!
ramblin_ag02
AG
Awesome! Open offer to anyone else preferably around DFW or Wichita Falls area.

I also apparently have homework
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TSJ
AG
ramblin_ag02 said:

Awesome! Open offer to anyone else preferably around DFW or Wichita Falls area.

I also apparently have homework

I am interested in your second copy. I am in CS but I make it up to DFW every couple of weeks.
ramblin_ag02
AG
Cool. Give me a heads up and I'll get it to you if I'm not tied up at work

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.