Need your Help!

582 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Dilettante
TdoubleH
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy,

X posted from OB: Need the OBs (Aggie Family) Help | TexAgs

God has been pushing me to do more to glorify his name and to get involved. Over the past few weeks I have worked on a website and started a blog as a way to take part in the great commission.

From my perspective, we can vote for politicians all we want but I believe the only long term solution is to take back control over our youngsters and the values they are taught. For years, I have had the idea of an organization to teach Conservative Christian values to our youth. I'm taking a blind leap of faith with only an idea, a schedule of events, and and no current sponsors to put on a 4-day "Vacation Bible School meets Cattle Showmanship camp" ministry. (A build it and they will come mentality).

I am tentatively looking to host the event the first week of August 2022. A venue has not be set but the top runner is NRS in Decatur, TX. The plan would be to have 100 kiddos sign up ranging from 3rd grade to Seniors in high school. The event will have a set of breakout sessions throughout the day that will consist of a Prayer group, Bible study, Music, Showmanship, Money Management, Ethics & Social Responsibility, Livestock Judging, and Animal Nutrition. There will also be a showmanship event & worship service each evening followed by a grand finale showmanship show on the last day. The idea is to raise as much as possible to have the event free to the kiddos with the exception of hotel accommodations for those not from the area.

There's a few ways to help in this effort.

1) Donate.

Through my website:
Donate | 3C Ranch (threecranch.org)

Through the Go Fund Me site:
Fundraiser by Tom Harle : 3C Ranch - Soul Roundup (gofundme.com)

2) Volunteers (or suggestions of people) to teach one of the topics listed in the breakout session. Mainly the Animal Nutrition, Money Management, & Livestock Judging sessions.

Also, if anyone would like to subscribe to my blog you can do so as well:
Home | 3C Ranch (threecranch.org)

3) Share! Share this info with anyone and everyone.

If you would like to volunteer or have any suggestions on people in the North Texas area that may be a perfect fit in helping, you can email me at thomash at aggienetwork dot com.
PacifistAg
AG
I'm a Christian and trans woman. I'd love to teach one of the sessions. Especially on social responsibility.

Quote:

For years, I have had the idea of an organization to teach Conservative Christian values to our youth.
Btw, why not just teach them Christian values? "Conservative Christian values" seems to be teaching a partisan-filtered view of Christianity.
Dilettante
I'm happy to teach the course on animal nutrition. I've had 34 goldfish and it's amazing what you can learn by trial and error.

Feel free to subscribe to my blog, follow my tiktok and, as always, please give me money. Please. I'm begging you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.