The Spirit of God picked me up.

728 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Martin Q. Blank
codker92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And he said to me, "Son of man, stand on your feet, so that I can speak with you." Ezekiel 2:1
And the Spirit came into me as he was speaking to me, and it set me on my feet, and I heard the one speaking to me. Ezekiel 2:2.

A few observations.

(1) The spirit entered into Ezekiel. This is after God "left the temple" because of the sins of Israel. Ezekiel is a sinner and the Spirit still entered into him. God is not afraid of sin and will still join with sinners. It also demonstrates that God made his new dwelling Ezekiel's body a tabernacle if you will until the temple (Jesus) arrives.

(2) The Spirit has physicality. It can move things. It is a person. It also does this in Ezekiel 3.24; 8:3.
UTExan
And some don't want to believe the Angel of Death slew the firstborn of the Egyptians. Or that God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. Or slew 185,000 in one day. It is why we should be so grateful for God's mercy but tremble if He pronounces judgment.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Martin Q. Blank
The Spirit, by definition, does not have physicality.
codker92
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

It did when the city of Rome burned at the hands of the Goths.
Aggrad08
AG
Then the spirit became a postmodernist and dropped you on your head
codker92
AG
Aggrad08 said:

Then the spirit became a postmodernist and dropped you on your head

Come back when you are literate.
Martin Q. Blank
codker92 said:

Martin Q. Blank said:

It did when the city of Rome burned at the hands of the Goths.
So sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.