Great seeing so many rainbows....

13,442 Views | 363 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ag_of_08
wbt5845
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
... as people remember this ancient symbol of God's promise to never turn his back on us.

So many of those now showing the rainbow appear to be trying to turn away from sinful and repugnant life choices. What a wonderful thing to see these people striving to return to a righteous lifestyle by showing their appreciation for God's dedication to them!

Let us encourage these people to continue to make better life choices and abstain from the darkness that overwhelmed their lives for so long.

Clob94
It's national donut day today. You just know God loves donuts. Otherwise, why would the dang things taste so good?
ChemEAg08
AG
Year of the Germaphobe
AG
Evil likes to mock, right up until it starts raining...
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
rocky the dog
AG
Some of you will appreciate this...

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
BusterAg
AG
I used to tell my daughters (when they were toddlers) that people that have rainbows on their cars love animals, especially cats.

That's not a lie.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
Change Detection
AG
So ironic that the rainbow was adopted by a godless group when the rainbow represents something God wouldn't do to the entire world again.

Why don't LBQ...XYZ adopt the flame as symbol of their burning desire for each other. Will be true at the end of humanity.

Take back the rainbow!!!!
TexAgs91
AG
Double Rainbow! Woooooo!!!!

I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Boo Weekley
Liberals/Marxists seem to have a tendency of stealing definitions of sacred symbols and institutions or warping/perverting their meanings.
TexAgs91
AG
Boo Weekley said:

Liberals/Marxists seem to have a tendency of stealing definitions of sacred symbols and institutions or warping/perverting their meanings.
I hear a raised fist in the air means MAGA!
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Boo Weekley
I think Pride month is going to wear on people in the coming years and end up being every bit as counterproductive as the deviant, obscene, lewd and sexually twisted pride parades have been in the minds of the Average American who doesn't care if two dudes bang but just doesn't want to see gay sexuality or have it shoved in their faces on a regular basis.

Hard to take their "struggle" seriously when gay bashing's aren't a thing and they have the full support of "the system", from world governments to big business and education.

Seriously, stfu and just act normal or people are going to start turning against you.

Gays will say "well the gay suicide rate is much higher than the norm! We need to be celebrated and loved by all!".....well then detach yourself from the most annoying and abrasive "movement" the world has ever seen and urge your fellow gays to do the same. Many are getting fed up and can't stand you.

BY FAR the most annoying minority group. And that includes the victim mentality BLM segment of the black community.
MemphisAg1
AG

I can remember when gay and happy had similar meanings.
DD88
AG
I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.
- Gen 9:13

And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
- I Cor 6:11
BallerStaf2003
AG
And gay bashings are absolutely a thing.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/apr/28/dallas-gay-men-oak-lawn-neighborhood-attacks
One Louder
AG
Yall better protect your brand because the real deviants are glomming on to your alphabet soup.
YouBet
AG
One Louder said:

Yall better protect your brand because the real deviants are glomming on to your alphabet soup.

Pedophilia. How nice.
zephyr88
AG
YouBet said:

One Louder said:

Pedophilia. How nice.
Holy crap... NAMBLA making their place at the table!
VaultingChemist
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/apr/28/dallas-gay-men-oak-lawn-neighborhood-attacks
Truly despicable behavior, but those incidents reported were from over five years ago; not long after the legalization of same-sex marriage.
End Of Message
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

An isolated incident that occurred 5 years ago and was subsequently solved is not proof that the homosexual community is targeted on a frequent basis, as you seem to imply. For the record, at least one of the offenders is mentally ill and was off his meds at the time of the attack.

Quit pretending like these are routine events perpetrated by sane individuals.

The DOJ prosecuted all involved:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/two-dallas-men-plead-guilty-hate-crimes-after-using-dating-app-target-gay-men-violent-crimes

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/dallas-men-charged-hate-crimes-kidnapping-and-conspiracy-after-targeting-gay-men-violent

BallerStaf2003
AG
A simple internet search will show that it happens all the time, all over the country.
BallerStaf2003
AG
You mean the two that were prosecuted.

Between then and now, activists estimate there have been about 30 attacks in the Oak Lawn area a dozen or so unreported all but one against gay men and committed by perhaps six to nine individuals. Police have made no arrests and seemingly have no suspects. Dallas police did not make a spokesperson available for this article.

Again, a simple internet search shows this happens all the time. It's completely moronic to say they don't happen.
BQ78
AG
Yes, only gay people get beat up walking home late from a bar, never happens to straight people.

Maybe it is defund the police at work, crime is on the rise for all "oppressed"/non-oppressed groups
titan
S
zephyr88 said:

YouBet said:

One Louder said:

Pedophilia. How nice.
Holy crap... NAMBLA making their place at the table!
Hmm. It must be recognized some of the more pessimistic posters did foreseen this would happen and tried to make a case.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
BallerStaf2003
AG
BQ78 said:

Yes, only gay people get beat up walking home late from a bar, never happens to straight people.

Maybe it is defund the police at work, crime is on the rise for all "oppressed"/non-oppressed groups

Where did anyone say nobody gets beat up?
OverSeas AG
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

You mean the two that were prosecuted.

Between then and now, activists estimate there have been about 30 attacks in the Oak Lawn area a dozen or so unreported all but one against gay men and committed by perhaps six to nine individuals. Police have made no arrests and seemingly have no suspects. Dallas police did not make a spokesperson available for this article.

Again, a simple internet search shows this happens all the time. It's completely moronic to say they don't happen.

are these the same activist crying about White Supremacy?

You want to keep saying "WHY DO YOU CARE? THIS MUST BOTHER YOU?" Well given that there is an entire month dedicated to Pride month, flags all about, Corporations changing their emblem to the rainbow (which for many Christians is an affront - but i dont see any gay folks caring about that by the way) - there is no way to ignore it.

So if it is going to be flaunted by the Gay Community - which is your right if you wish - we are going to push back and point out it is tiring, silly and that we don't care. Which is our right.
Wabs
AG
We're celebrating a month to honor something that you're apparently "born with" and should have pride in. I have blue eyes that I was born with and am very proud of. When is Blue Eyes Pride Month?
BlueAg2003
AG
Wbt (and all others who have a great disdain for the gay community), I would like to meet you all for a beer. I've posted this many times and never gotten anyone to take me up on the offer. I feel like all of you could benefit from meeting someone that doesn't fit the rigid stereotype you all have in your minds.
BallerStaf2003
AG
That's not the gay community, that's corporations manipulating people into thinking they're supportive for more business gays don't really want them either.

It's actually been a huge joke in the gay community lately. I'll see if I can find a funny video.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeKjP7cv/
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Pride month is a like Christmas for virtue-signaling white libs.
Old McDonald
the pearl clutching from conservatives going out of their way to be offended and tiptoeing around their homophobia is the best part of pride month
BallerStaf2003
AG
You said the dreaded H word!

Onceaggie2.0
Old McDonald said:

the pearl clutching from conservatives going out of their way to be offended and tiptoeing around their homophobia is the best part of pride month

See y'all this is the real point of muuuuh pride is sticking it to mean ole conservatives
wbt5845
AG
BlueAg2003 said:

Wbt (and all others who have a great disdain for the gay community), I would like to meet you all for a beer. I've posted this many times and never gotten anyone to take me up on the offer. I feel like all of you could benefit from meeting someone that doesn't fit the rigid stereotype you all have in your minds.

Where have I shown disdain? I have simply posted stats and their meanings.
OverSeas AG
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

That's not the gay community, that's corporations manipulating people into thinking they're supportive for more business gays don't really want them either.

It's actually been a huge joke in the gay community lately. I'll see if I can find a funny video.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeKjP7cv/
I laughed at that.

_____
HI GAY...

We have been accepting you for the last.... four months.
_____

That is funny.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.