Eschatology

735 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Win At Life
bigcat22
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This has probably been done before but the other thread got me curious as to what everyone's take is on eschatology. I'm assuming, thanks to the Left Behind series, that most here are pre-millennialists, but wanted to know if anyone else hold the post-millennial or amillennial view.

Personally I'm a post-millennialist and think a strong case can be made that most "end times" events happened prior to 100 AD. Which falls in line with the Olivet Discourse when Jesus said all this will happen in your generation.
schmendeler
AG
Quote:

Personally I'm a post-millennialist and think a strong case can be made that most "end times" events happened prior to 100 AD. Which falls in line with the Olivet Discourse when Jesus said all this will happen in your generation.
i think any honest reading of the text leads to the conclusion that jesus definitely thought it would happen within the lifetimes of those present.
Win At Life
AG
schmendeler said:

Quote:

i think any honest reading of the text leads to the conclusion that jesus definitely thought it would happen within the lifetimes of those present.

As did Isaiah in chapter 7.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.