Pentagon Confirmed Pyramid UAPs are Bokeh Effect

1,425 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Spyderman
Star Wars Memes Only
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Know those stories you've been hearing about and pictures you've been seeing about the pentagon COnFIrMinG UFOS!!!!? These pyramidal ones are the result of something called the Bokeh effect, which is created when your camera is pointed at light, has a triangular aperture, and is out of focus. This guy identifies it for what it is, and recreates the effect:

Old Army Ghost
kurt vonnegut
AG
Assuming this is a reasonable explanation . . . The thing that I don't get is why is the Pentagon releasing a video like this if it can be debunked by a couple of photographers? Should we be questioning the competency off the Pentagon for releasing stuff like this . . .

Did they release these videos with any context? Maybe an explanation of "hey this pyramid UAP moves at the same speed as an airplane, has similar blinking lights, has a shape that can be contributed to camera focus, but is worth considering unidentified because of [insert reasons here ]?

Frok
AG
The recent UFO obsession is weird.

ramblin_ag02
AG
kurt vonnegut said:

Assuming this is a reasonable explanation . . . The thing that I don't get is why is the Pentagon releasing a video like this if it can be debunked by a couple of photographers? Should we be questioning the competency off the Pentagon for releasing stuff like this . . .

Did they release these videos with any context? Maybe an explanation of "hey this pyramid UAP moves at the same speed as an airplane, has similar blinking lights, has a shape that can be contributed to camera focus, but is worth considering unidentified because of [insert reasons here ]?

I think you'd be surprised by the lack of specific expert knowledge even in an agency as large as the Pentagon. It's not outlandish to think the Pentagon lacks experts in random optics phenomenon. There's a lot of widely distributed expertise in the general population that no one organization can match. That's the whole philosophy behind crowd-sourcing and open competitions for everything from NASA toilets to intractable math problems to debunking forgeries.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
UTExan
And the 1947 Roswell event was "weather balloons" LOL.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Star Wars Memes Only
UTExan said:

And the 1947 Roswell event was "weather balloons" LOL.

Probably, yea.
kurt vonnegut
AG
ramblin_ag02 said:

kurt vonnegut said:

I think you'd be surprised by the lack of specific expert knowledge even in an agency as large as the Pentagon. It's not outlandish to think the Pentagon lacks experts in random optics phenomenon. There's a lot of widely distributed expertise in the general population that no one organization can match. That's the whole philosophy behind crowd-sourcing and open competitions for everything from NASA toilets to intractable math problems to debunking forgeries.

I'm not sure that this answer really makes me feel any better about the Pentagon. It seems like if you are going to classify records and video of UAPs, then you feel there is a reason to do so. If UAPs are weather balloons and camera optic effects, then why classify the data and video. If you are concerned that its something else . . . . . like aliens or Russian and Chinese spy planes. . . . .then thats a pretty big ****ing deal.

I don't know, just seems like they didn't really do their homework. Classified some video of a pyramid spaceship just to have someone come in and say 'nah man, its just out of focus'.
revvie
AG
I remember driving in New Mexico in early 70's. Saw a UAP flash across the highway at dusk. Could later identify as cruise missle. Just because they are UAP to general military doesn't mean they are UAP to higher ups.
Spyderman
AG
Frok said:

The recent UFO obsession is weird.

Boy are you in for a treat..

This profound data was collected using a technique developed by our CIA for military espionage purposes. Had posted this before, but it may be key to figuring out...everything, perhaps.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.