Sodom and Gomorrah?

7,454 Views | 115 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Spyderman
PacifistAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

wait, when you followed me on Twitter you didn't automatically become Lutheran and agree with me on everything?

Blocked.
You almost got me, but then I ran into some who were saying that babies are evil sinners and would devour their mothers if they were big enough...and they said it in all seriousness.
swimmerbabe11
I think some moms that are breastfeeding may agree with that
Spyderman
AG
craigernaught said:

This place is bizarre.
How much influence have ET races had on this planets religions?
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
craigernaught
AG
None?

What is going on here?
dermdoc
AG
And that is why I don't do Twitter, Facebook, etc.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dermdoc
AG
PacifistAg said:

swimmerbabe11 said:

wait, when you followed me on Twitter you didn't automatically become Lutheran and agree with me on everything?

Blocked.
You almost got me, but then I ran into some who were saying that babies are evil sinners and would devour their mothers if they were big enough...and they said it in all seriousness.
And A. W. Tozer wrote one of my favorite quotes

"What I believe about God is the most important thing about me".

Ain't it the truth?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
PacifistAg
AG
dermdoc said:

PacifistAg said:

swimmerbabe11 said:

Blocked.
And A. W. Tozer wrote one of my favorite quotes

"What I believe about God is the most important thing about me".

Ain't it the truth?
Goodness yes!
Spyderman
AG
craigernaught said:

None?

What is going on here?
This revelation in itself would justify governments around this planet to attempt to maintain its secrecy. Everything, including ALL the major religions would be effected overnight if/when it becomes accepted public knowledge. IMO. I've often thought just how different our civilization might have been if the US Gov/military had stuck with their original and truthful story of the events in New Mexico in the summer of 1947.

I believe we are now getting our ducks in row so to speak.

Fascinating times to be living in.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Spyderman
AG
Fascinating data presented in this project. Might cause many to re-access much. Might not.

The greater good?
kurt vonnegut
AG

hmmmm Yes, fascinating indeed.
Spyderman
AG
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-10010361/Researchers-3-600-year-old-evidence-Tall-el-Hammam-destroyed-cosmic-airburst.html

more data points perhaps

The greater good?
Spyderman
AG
Well based on the data collected by far site I think we can put the myth thing to bed now. That's just the beginning however..

The greater good?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.