The Chosen

11,860 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TXAggie4Christ
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pro Sandy said:

YouBet said:

I don't post on this board because I'm bible ignorant,
You're in good company on this board. Pretty much everyone on this board is bible ignorant except for me and those who agree with my position.
Just saw this.

How true.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ABATTBQ87
AG
Sitting in the theater waiting for the start of the last episodes of Season 3

WOW!!!! What an ending, and to see the feeding of 5000 on the big screen was spectacular!!
kyledr04
AG
Yeah we really enjoyed it. The last episode was great
Rex Racer
AG
The last episode of the season was my favorite of the entire series so far. Really well done and quite emotionally powerful.
ABATTBQ87
AG
Rex Racer said:

The last episode of the season was my favorite of the entire series so far. Really well done and quite emotionally powerful.

I'd say the bleeding woman episode was the most emotionally powerful for me, with episode 8 being a close 2nd
Rex Racer
AG
ABATTBQ87 said:

Rex Racer said:

I'd say the bleeding woman episode was the most emotionally powerful for me, with episode 8 being a close 2nd
That one was great, too!
TXAggie4Christ
AG
ABATTBQ87 said:

Rex Racer said:

The healing of Jairus's daughter and then the blessing woman was a great episode but having had a chronic illness for 30 years now…..wow, episode 2 of season 3 when little James asked Jesus about his authority to heal despite having physical challenges.

That had some tears flowing for me and we saw it in the theatre.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.