*R&P Secret Santa - Book Exchange - Jahr Drei*

3,362 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by PA24
swimmerbabe11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I haven't made the link yet, but I shall get up on that.

I figure, books are better than Netflix In Quarantine season, so let's spread some cheer.

(the more yall comment on this thread, the more notifications I get and reminders to activate the new gift exchange)

Update!!!!
link to join!
https://www.elfster.com/gift-exchanges/ac58da95-7785-4908-8394-348072405f10/?join=ywm1

Don't forget, the only real rules are basically golden. help out your Santa by putting some things on your wishlist.

You can get them books from your particular faith, but don't be a jerk, make sure there are books that they would actually like to read. Dont get an orthodox guy a Joel Osteen book or a lutheran a Calvinist book just to be petty.

Christmas ends on epiphany, but try not to be the last (its usually me thats late anyway.)

deadline is usually first day of advent to RSVP but im a slacker, so sign up by the 3rd.

PacifistAg
AG
I was wondering about this just yesterday! One of the reasons I stay on this site.
schmendeler
AG
this was fun, and no creepers have shown up on my door (yet) so i'm up for it again.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
In
Frok
AG
Really enjoyed my books last year
jkag89
Even though I have a stack of books (both real and on my kindle) I still haven't gotten to yet,, I'm in.
swimmerbabe11
swimmerbabe11
okay unless I'm crazy, everyone from last year joined back in
swimmerbabe11
small chance I may have accidentally auto added everyone back in. not sure.
ramblin_ag02
AG
I got an email and had to agree to join in. If that helps
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
schmendeler
AG
I realized after reading this that I'd likely deleted mine without reading it. Went to check and my suspicion was correct. RSVP-ed!
powerbelly
AG
In
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Nerded out and put some Star Wars books on there.

Been wanting to read them since I was a kid... now with the mandalorian brining in EU characters, really want to enjoy the Easter eggs more.
Serotonin
AG
For AgLiving06 and dermdoc.

It's pretty long but I think you'll enjoy it...

AgLiving06
swimmerbabe11
I'm really nervous that some people got auto signed up from last year
Frok
AG
Maybe you should re-create and have us rejoin? That might get rid of those who didn't really sign up.
PacifistAg
AG
Swimmer,

Any chance you could shoot me an email at n940020@gmail.com. Have a question about the registration.
ramblin_ag02
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

I'm really nervous that some people got auto signed up from last year
I sent my person a text to make sure they wanted to participate this year. All their wishlist was from 2 years ago
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
DVC2010
AG
It looks like names were assigned this morning, but this thread has been pretty silent (Edit: I opened the thread to reply then went to lunch and didn't refresh when I got back). If you haven't updated your wishlist since last year, it's probably time to do that.

Also, for whoever drew me, feel free to ignore the list if you want. Lots of the fun for me is seeing new books that y'all are giving or requesting.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
I just logged in. I got a name to give to.

Yay!
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Ordered.

Happy advent
schmendeler
AG
Ordered my person's gift! I realized that I forgot to put a note, though.
DVC2010
AG
I got something in the mail today, but I'm not sure who from. The author is a fun Twitter follow.

Thank you! I'm starting on this tonight!

schmendeler
AG
That was me! Sorry, I forgot to put in a note. Merry Christmas, and stay one step ahead of the law!
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Ya. I need that book. That's awesome
ramblin_ag02
AG
No response from my target so far. I'm thinking they were auto-signed up and have no idea what's going on.
swimmerbabe11
So I might try and see if I can shuffle some stuff while preserving matches that have already exchanged.

this year has been kinda strange for me and I definitely fluffed this up.

if you are on board with exchange but haven't posted or messaged me about it, please please do so. I'm going to be reaching out to anyone who seems on fence tomorrow probably
powerbelly
AG
I wasn't paying attention and already sent my books. Hopefully my recipient is expecting something.
swimmerbabe11
I promise I will make sure everyone gets books.
ramblin_ag02
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

I promise I will make sure everyone gets books.
swimmerbabe11: patron saint of literature distribution
Zobel
AG
I already sent mine to my draw.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Thanks Santa!
PacifistAg
AG
Had to change my email from last year, so not sure if I was automatically included in this year's.

Swimmer, is there any way you can tell?
swimmerbabe11
emailing you a question

but unless I'm insane and forgot your name, then you are in. (I'm double checking to see if your match is actually in..but books should be on their way to you from someone already)
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.