Prayer requests please.

2,388 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TxAgPreacher
one MEEN Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My 93 year old grandfather has been diagnosed with COVID today and taken from his care facility to the hospital.

We lost grandma, his wife, last year. It's been a rough battle the last few years as he isn't in the best of health anyways.

He's lived a great life, and served his family and country selflessly. He's a WW2 vet and up until a few years ago, would still hunt with the Japanese rifle he came back from the war with. (On a more light hearted note, we've always had a hard time getting him ammo, not just election years.) He deserves to peacefully pass in his sleep at a 100 after seeing his great grandkids. Not this.

Thank you.
jrico2727
AG
Prayers sent.
dermdoc
AG
Prayers sent
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Zobel
AG
Prayers assured!
spud1910
AG
Praying.
svaggie
AG
Prayers sent
Mark Fairchild
AG
Absolutely lifting your grandfather up in our prayers. I believe you are a real testament to the life that he has lived. Prayers are being lifted as I type.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
lumpy78
AG
Prayers sent.
AgLiving06
Prayers sent
Patriot101
Prayers sent.
Frok
AG
Praying
Ag4coal
Prayers for him and the whole family
PabloSerna
AG
Praying
swimmerbabe11
of course, sent.
dermdoc
AG
Prayers continue.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Sully
AG
Praying!
Dr. Mephisto
AG
I know how you feel, brother.

Watched my father in-law languish for 45 days alone in a hospital before God called him home.

Was very painful. Still is. I hope God spares your kin. If he doesn't, I pray he speeds him into the arms of the savior. And then he can wait in bliss to see you again.
one MEEN Ag
AG
All,

I thought it was time to give an update. First, my family have greatly appreciated your prayers and inspirational messages.

My grandad was placed on palliative care after being seen in the hospital. He's had minor heart attacks, pneumonia, as well as spreading bacterial infections from being bedridden.

It has been very hard on us, not getting able to see him. We don't know when the Lord will take him home, but we know this is the end. Please pray for him as well as his children, it's going to be a hard, lonely road. And while we know his body is failing, we think his mind is there enough for him to realize what's happening to him.

dermdoc
AG
one MEEN Ag said:

All,

I thought it was time to give an update. First, my family have greatly appreciated your prayers and inspirational messages.

My grandad was placed on palliative care after being seen in the hospital. He's had minor heart attacks, pneumonia, as well as spreading bacterial infections from being bedridden.

It has been very hard on us, not getting able to see him. We don't know when the Lord will take him home, but we know this is the end. Please pray for him as well as his children, it's going to be a hard, lonely road. And while we know his body is failing, his mind is there enough for him to realize what's happening to him.

So sorry to hear that. Prayers continue.
Sully
AG
Absolutely still lifting him up to Jesus and our Heavenly Father in prayer. oMA, would you mind sharing his first name so we can pray for him by name?
one MEEN Ag
AG
Sully said:

Absolutely still lifting him up to Jesus and our Heavenly Father in prayer. oMA, would you mind sharing his first name so we can pray for him by name?
Charles
chimpanzee
The Peace of Christ in a situation somewhat like this is something I believe that I have witnessed personally. He is with your family. Prayers all around.
Sully
AG
Abba Father, God, Yahweh, our Creator...we humbly come before You in adoration of who You are, who Your Son, Yeshua, is...our Deliverer, our Redeemer, our Messiah, the living Word...the Way, the Truth, the Life...the One who has been with You from before the beginning. We love You LORD, and bless Your name.

Father, we ask You to bless Your child, Charles, who Jesus came to earth for and who He shed His precious blood for. Father, You haven't forgotten Charles...We know You love him...please let him feel Your Holy Spirit and let him feel and know Your love for him as he transitions from this earthly life to being with You in Your presence...for all eternity.

Father, hold Charles and protect him and let him know he's not alone. Speak to his spirit and let him know his family loves him and he has so many family members, friends and spiritual family praying for him, lifting him up to You in prayer. Lord Jesus, provide peace and comfort to him as You intercede for him...as You Yourself pray for him and as Your Spirit lifts him up.

Thank You Father God for loving Charles and us and thank You for sending Your Son...Lord Jesus, thank You for the gift of life You gave to us on the cross. We love You and accept You as our King!

Yeshua, we humbly pray for and ask for all these things for Charles in Your precious and most holy name.

Amen!
88Warrior
Thoughts and prayers...
one MEEN Ag
AG
All,

My grandfather passed early this morning. It was quickly in between nurses visits, so we think he passed peacefully in his sleep. My aunt was able to get in to see him earlier this week, so we are happy that happened.

Thank you all for your prayers. We knew we were in the end game these last few years, and moreso these recent weeks.

Even at 93 years old, life is short. Death will take us all and we all have to wrestle with our own mortality. He is reunited with His creator, and through Jesus we have hope to see him again one day, forever.
Sully
AG
He is with his Creator as all true believers in Christ hope to also be one day. We're praying for you and your family and friends for peace and comfort.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Amen.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
Patriot101
I highly recommend considering playing some worship songs or old hymns through a music player for him.

Blessings and prayers sent this morning.
AgLiving06
A teacher and long time member at the Church/school passed away yesterday. She was in her mid 40s-50s and had battled cancer off and on for 15 years.

If we could pray for her family (2 kids around college age) and husband.

She's finally free of that pain.
Zobel
AG
Lord have mercy. Memory eternal.
TxAgPreacher
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.