Didn't want to leave without saying goodbye

1,432 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by zephyr88
PabloSerna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Guys - it's been a lot of good fun talking about the deeper aspects of life and spirituality with many of you. That is probably the only thing I will miss. That said - I have crossed a line in my effort to understand what is at the heart of Texas A&M in this time.

I feel strongly that this (TexAgs) is not the vehicle for such contemplation. With that I bid you ladies and gentlemen - good bye!

Pablo Serna, OP
(Third Order Lay Dominican)

powerbelly
diehard03
insert "well, bye" gif here.
swimmerbabe11
see ya in a few years with a new handle!

God bless and stay safe.
dermdoc
AG
God bless.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
FriscoKid
AG
St. Peter's was paid for with a lie. The lie that indulgences would get your family member into heaven . History has a way of repeating itself. 500 years later another lie is being pushed on people that BLM is a peaceful movement and corporations can pay millions to the one employee of that movement to end all racism. Martin Luther would probably be the first one to attach a note to Young's office door to speak some truth to the modern day problems facing us today. (And he would wear a mask while doing it)
nortex97
AG
OP has already threatened to leave and then decided not to.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3128728/replies/57089282

I can't remember where but it was referenced at that thread. At least be honest about really going away.
kurt vonnegut
AG
Warn someone before you link a forum 16 thread.

nortex97
AG
LOL, the muslim apologist, with a ton of posts about whether Trump is demonic in the REL forum, who also posts 7 percent of the time on f16 can't stand to see a link to a fellow leftist's hypocrisy?

Funny guy.
kurt vonnegut
AG
Based on where your history shows you post, I feel you are proving my point. Also, it was a joke. Lighten up buddy, you'll live longer.
zephyr88
AG
nortex97 said:

OP has already threatened to leave and then decided not to.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3128728/replies/57089282

I can't remember where but it was referenced at that thread. At least be honest about really going away.
So Pablo is a time traveler now?

He travelled 2 days in the past to make the post in the link?

nortex97
AG
Yes, he threatened to leave prior to 8/4 per the post I linked. That was prior to his departure farewell on this thread (OP).

You, and probably Chelsea Handler may be bad at dates/math. Not that I respect her (Religious views or politics) at all, but at least she managed to make good money off of a book about her sex life though.
zephyr88
AG
I saw where he was backing out on the political forum. He'll be missed.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.