diehard03 said:

Quote:

You're just repeating yourself. You don't think dialogue and education are what's needed to fight abortion. That's fine, I have now been repeatedly made aware of your opinion. I, however, do think that's precisely what's needed to fight it. We can keep saying this to each other back and forth, but I don't really see the point.

Then I guess you're not getting it. I have not stated one iota of what i think would be effective in the fight. I am not also not calling it a holocaust. I don't have that burden.

Quote:

And I can't understand your obsession with this word holocaust. To anyone who thinks that a fetus has basic human rights, abortion is murder on a large scale, and holocaust is a word which aptly describes that. Recognizing that doesn't make me any less capable of compassion, I think it's totally possible to recognize and hate the sin but still be compassionate towards the sinner.

I don't want to be accused of repeating myself, but you already have the answer to this question.

If someone was indiscriminately killing 9 year olds, would your plan of action still be dialogue and education?

As to your last sentence, I will defer to our homosexual friends that frequent this board on Christianity's track record in this regard.

Instead of these analogies to Nazis and hypothetical serial child-killers, I wish you would just plainly state what it is you think I should be doing regarding the actual scenario of the fetal holocaust (mass slaughter or reckless destruction of life) currently happening in the United States. I don't think these analogies are particularly good, and I don't think they're doing much to move the conversation forward.