Mercy

1,827 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by dermdoc
PA24
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My mom is having a tough night, she is 90 yrs old and in hospice. Wanting the pain it to end and I am requesting prayers for her.
diehard03
Praying.
dermdoc
AG
Prayers continue. God is with her and you.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Win At Life
Aggie kith and kin
Prayers
UTExan
Prayers for her release from pain.
swimmerbabe11
I'm so sorry. you are in my prayers. We are with you as much as we can be. The Lord is with you and her.
PA24
AG
....thanks

A couple of days ago she woke up and was normal for a few hours, ate a blueberry waffle. Nurse said that was normal,a bounce. She went back to sleep and that was 2 days ago.

No pain now so thanks for praying.

I am back home, she has been living with my sister and her family for the last few years, bedridden but so positive about life and loves us so much.
I tried to see her every few weeks and called her just about every week, she is my mom. I was 2 of 5. She treated friends like family.

Assembly of God like her mom. I couldn't get past the talking in tongues but love her church. Older brother still active there. Looking forward to the graveside service and seeing everyone. Planning a lunch for about 30. All her friends are dead, she is the oldest in our family. Only kids and grandkids left. Maybe a niece or 2.
Arrangements made, we now just wait and think about her life. I don't Like to grieve but we do just that, in and out.

No matter how bad I messed up, those blue eyes sparkled every time I walked into her house. I think I was her favorite....

Nobody loves u like a mom.
gordo97
AG
Prayers for your mom and all your family
dermdoc
AG
Continued prayers.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
nosoupforyou
AG
How is she now?

You doing ok?

If she repented and put her trust in Jesus She will be in the loving arms of our Savior

May we all do the same.. not that we can earn our salvation Through good works but trust in the grace of Christ to fly us to Him in the end
PA24
AG
..she passed and we buried her on June 30th. She was blessed more than most as she stayed with her daughter, my baby sister, while under hospice care. We had a grave side service.

Assembly of God, woman was a rock and faithful follower of Christ. Her last words to me were she would see me in heaven.

Thanks for asking, she is with Christ.
Zobel
AG
May her memory be eternal.
dermdoc
AG
Zobel said:

May her memory be eternal.
Amen
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.