How is everybody doing?

5,384 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by craigernaught
swimmerbabe11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm sorry to hear that dude
swimmerbabe11
Shameless plug to win me a twitter poll for favorite Lutheran on Twitter...I have no chance of winning but still.

If you have twitter, vote!
aggietony2010
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

Shameless plug to win me a twitter poll for favorite Lutheran on Twitter...I have no chance of winning but still.

If you have twitter, vote!

Should I use the 10 or so alt accounts I have from "College Baseball Nation's" best stadium poll? Or is that an express ticket to hell?
swimmerbabe11
at this point I need like 100 votes, so I think you are safe
Post removed:
by user
swimmerbabe11
that sounds absolutely miserable and claustrophobic

I'm back at work...basically just burning hours on a clock. They want us to sign a waiver saying they arent responsible if we get sick.
AgLiving06
swimmerbabe11 said:

I'm sorry to hear that dude

Lets just say it's been a very hectic last 7-8 days as we scrambled to figure out a solution for next year.

It included me getting to have a great conversation with Pastor Paul where I tried to convince him to set up a second school with us.

I couldn't convince him, but he did suggest/support we talk to another Classical school like yours.

After a fast and furious negotiation, we should be officially announcing them as setting up a school on our campus on Monday.

Frok
AG
Was told my job is eliminated as of June 1st. Here we go. Bring on the trial
dermdoc
AG
Frok said:

Was told my job is eliminated as of June 1st. Here we go. Bring on the trial
Sucks but the right doors will open. They always do for those who love the Lord.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
craigernaught
AG
The liquor stores, along with everything else, closed for the lockdown.

Liquor stores remained closed through Ramadan.

The full lockdown is (mostly) over. Ramadan has ended. And I bought my first beer in months.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.