ARE DEEP STATE SATANISTS BEING ARRESTED UNDER COVER OF DEFENDER EUROPE 20 EXERCISES?

4,804 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ramblin_ag02
jkag89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PaidInFull said:

What is this forum 16 you speak of?
TexaAgs argot for the Politcs Board (https://texags.com/forums/16) .Notice the number of the url.
swimmerbabe11
there is a two hour and 47 minute video in OPM's link that I watched about 5 minutes of and now I want to drink some wine and give yall the notes as I watch it.

not right exactly now you heathens, its 9am!
swimmerbabe11
There was just so much to unpack.. and the second you gaze at something in astonishment and think "wow, there's a lot to unpack here." then it is probably time to start drinking and put on your mystery science theatre cap.
PaidInFull
jkag89 said:

PaidInFull said:

What is this forum 16 you speak of?
TexaAgs argot for the Politcs Board (https://texags.com/forums/16) .Notice the number of the url.
Ah ok thanks. Dr. Steven Greer gave a talk of sorts on YT yesterday alluding to the notion that something very nefarious was going on with the release of this virus. Might dove-tail with what Wilcox had said in regards to the arrests of the Satanists.
AgLiving06
swimmerbabe11 said:

there is a two hour and 47 minute video in OPM's link that I watched about 5 minutes of and now I want to drink some wine and give yall the notes as I watch it.

If this involves aliens and/or flat earth, I'm all in!
jkag89
AgLiving06 said:

swimmerbabe11 said:

Those darn Jesuits are behind all of this, right?
PacifistAg
AG
jkag89 said:

AgLiving06 said:

swimmerbabe11 said:

Those darn Jesuits are behind all of this, right?

Oh man! Who was that dedicated flat-earther who blamed the Jesuits, and posted antisemitic memes on his Instagram?
swimmerbabe11
AstroAg17 said:

Please do. I think willingness to watch long, poorly edited YouTube videos is sort of a prerequisite for conspiracy theorists.

Okay, I think I will do this at 8pm tomorrow. I have a bottle of champagne and malbec rose ready.
You people prepare your ingredients.

edit.. has to be 8pm. I have Bible study on zooooom tomorrow.
IDAGG
AG
gordo97 said:

What in the flying hell is going on in this thread???
Sounds like the OP went full Q anon. Never go full Q anon. In fact even going partially Q anon will lead to permanent drain bramage..
ramblin_ag02
AG
You can have your state run and party run propaganda machine media. Only Qanon and co. are giving us the real truth! Alexander of Macedon was MURDERED by a Babylonian cult founded during the idolatry of Nimrod, but you won't hear that on CNN!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
IDAGG
AG
ramblin_ag02 said:

the idolatry of Nimrod,
Someone idolized the upper management of my company? Fools.
ramblin_ag02
AG
The British sank the Lusitania to draw the US into the Great War! The Germans were innocent! Think for yourselves!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Thaddeus73
AG
The origin of "Q", JFK's grave from the air...
ramblin_ag02
AG
The years 614 to 911 didn't exist! Charlemagne was made up! It's really the year 1723! Don't believe the Emperors Otto III, Constantine VII, or Pope Sylvester II. It's a giant lie!
747Ag
AG
PaidInFull said:

This probably would be good topic on TA Politics board as well..

https://exonews.org/are-deep-state-satanists-being-arrested/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+exonews%2FRpLk+%28Exo+News%29&utm_content=FeedBurner

Saw the first part of Davids presentation last night on YouTube..very interesting.
Probably just a 5G thing.
Thaddeus73
AG
CEOs resign
ramblin_ag02
AG
GMO foods are an American bioterror plot to attack the Chinese people, but you won't hear that on the "independent news"!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.