ARE DEEP STATE SATANISTS BEING ARRESTED UNDER COVER OF DEFENDER EUROPE 20 EXERCISES?

4,803 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ramblin_ag02
PaidInFull
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This probably would be good topic on TA Politics board as well..

https://exonews.org/are-deep-state-satanists-being-arrested/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+exonews%2FRpLk+%28Exo+News%29&utm_content=FeedBurner

Saw the first part of Davids presentation last night on YouTube..very interesting.
Beer Baron
AG
Poe's Law in action, folks.
PacifistAg
AG
Probably best for the nonsense found on the Q thread over there. R&P tends to not be the place for insane conspiracy theories.
PaidInFull
It does sound pretty wild no doubt. Interesting story/non story to follow. Will update if anything develops.
Post removed:
by user
PacifistAg
AG

Quote:

Will update if anything develops.
Seriously. No need to update.
PaidInFull
PacifistAg said:

Quote:

Would satanism not fall under the religion category?
Woody2006
AG
PaidInFull said:

PacifistAg said:

Quote:

The vast majority of people who call themselves "Satanists" are actually weird atheists who try to get under the skin of people who are actually religious.
Beer Baron
AG
PacifistAg said:

Quote:

Agreed. An update to nonsense is just more nonsense.
diehard03
Quote:

We are a "there's always room for 1 more and we love dissenting opinions" group, but even we have norms here and they are quite different than Forum 16.

So, you are welcome here to engage on the religious and philosophical discussions that occur and start your own, but you must always use the litmus test of "would then a good topic for TA Politics board"? If the answer is "yes", then you might not get the traction you're looking for.

Please conform your new thread topics to the areas of how Orthodox Christianity is funky but have sweet beards, Catholics Worship Mary, and Sola Scriptura is heresy. /Poes Law

edit: Oh, I forgot...since Holy Communion was a topic...Evangelicals believe that Dr Pepper and Doritos can be Communion too.

Thanks and Gig Em.
Post removed:
by user
jkag89
AstroAg17 said:

This just in: diehard03 doesn't think God is powerful enough to transubstantiate Dr. Pepper and Doritos.
Have to admit, it made me chuckle.
jkag89
Quote:

Evangelicals believe that Dr Pepper and Doritos can be Communion too.
While unconventional. it has to be better than the use of real alcoholic wine. Right?
Post removed:
by user
diehard03
Quote:

While unconventional. it has to be better than the use of real alcoholic wine. Right?

Does your wine have 23 flavors? I think not!
UTExan
<slaps self on head for reading this thread emoji>
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Post removed:
by user
PacifistAg
AG
PaidInFull said:

PacifistAg said:

Quote:

Conspiracy theories from obscure sites with zero credibility don't really fit here. That's more a Q thread thing.

Now, discussing satanism would fit here, but conspiracy theories not so much.
ramblin_ag02
AG
I just want to go on record saying that I am against Satanist child sacrifice. I can't believe so many on this thread are deflecting and minimizing such awful things
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Post removed:
by user
swimmerbabe11
AstroAg17 said:

Did anybody notice that the link I posted is more than one link or did I waste my time?
I appreciate you. I noticed.
ramblin_ag02
AG
More deflection from the real current issues. Maybe you don't see that this whole lockdown "pandemic" is just cover the for special forces of the US and EU to attack heavily fortified deep state and billionaire compounds that engage in child trafficking, slavery, and sacrifice. Be thankful for the handsome divinely ordained TRUMP for finally taking action against the people who let Obama get elected WITHOUT A BIRTH CERTIFICATE, destroyed the Towers and then blamed it on Al Qaida so Halliburton could invade Iraq for oil, and formed the Federal Reserve on the order of the Illuminati. This goes all the way back to Slave Power trying to assassinate Andrew Jackson. This would all be obvious to you except most people are brainwashed by vaccines and chemtrails
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
gordo97
AG
What in the flying hell is going on in this thread???
PaidInFull
Woody2006 said:

PaidInFull said:

PacifistAg said:

Quote:

The vast majority of people who call themselves "Satanists" are actually weird atheists who try to get under the skin of people who are actually religious.
Satanists are quite religious I would think.
PaidInFull
PacifistAg said:

PaidInFull said:

PacifistAg said:

Quote:

Conspiracy theories from obscure sites with zero credibility don't really fit here. That's more a Q thread thing.

Now, discussing satanism would fit here, but conspiracy theories not so much.
Why not? One of the greatest conspiracies of all time involved The Lord Jesus.
redsquirrelAG
AG
The majority of people wont be able to accept this until it is staring them in face. If this was just a training exercise it would have been called off a week ago. The storm is here.
PacifistAg
AG
gordo97 said:

What in the flying hell is going on in this thread???

Forum 16 conspiracy theorists making their way over here. There was a Cracked article by a former conspiracy theorist that was actually quite sad. Im trying to find it, but it sheds alot of light on that world.

Edit:
Found it...https://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2278-i-was-professional-911-truther-and-i-gave-it-up.html
Post removed:
by user
PacifistAg
AG
Oh it used to be so fun to read. Haven't read it in so long.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
PaidInFull
What is this forum 16 you speak of?
PaidInFull
PacifistAg said:

Quote:

If this all goes down, no update will be required most likely. I'm sure there will be lots O discussion about it however. David has been talking about this for many years and has some good insider intel IMO. Former military folk are starting to "come out"..
swimmerbabe11
Don't Ask, Don't Tell, eh?
Woody2006
AG
PaidInFull said:

Woody2006 said:

PaidInFull said:

PacifistAg said:

Quote:

Satanists are quite religious I would think.

Wrong.gif
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.