John ch. 13-17

964 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by dermdoc
GasPasser97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So powerful...

Treat yourself to a revisit
Win At Life
AG
John 14:8--15: 8 Philip *said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us." 9 Jesus *said to him, "Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, 'Show us the Father'? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works. 11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me; otherwise believe because of the works themselves. 12 Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father. 13 Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.

15 "If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.

15:10 If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love; just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
dermdoc
AG
GasPasser97 said:

So powerful...

Treat yourself to a revisit
Thanks. Read it yesterday and today. Filled me spiritually.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.